Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Textured Blocks and Colored Blocks for the future!

Quote Originally Posted by Duratok View Post
    I'd love to see '<COLOR> stone brick', where the colors darken around the edges to simulate a slight roundness to the object.

I imagine this would include shades of gray and brown. It'd be excellent for making castles.

A Google search of 'Pixel stone brick' came up with many related pictures.
    ya, any kind of brickstones would be nice! Gray, brown and red would be very nice!
    it could eaven be simple like those:
    Unbenannt.png
    To those who are new and are below mastery rank 20, there's this thing called refer a friend where you refer to a person and in return you get a free class coin!
    Sorry to say that classes are now pay to play but you can get the classes free if you did the refer a friend. All you have to do is copy this code below, redeem it, and there you go! Do this to me and a few other people and you can get all the classes! Enjoy!
    Code: PT69TNQGKYZD3QXKMW37

I do quite a bit of building, and I've always been a little underwhelming at the limited selection of reds and dark greys. Here are some screenshots of the current basic block color options, as well as the midway colors I'd personally like to see.

I also think the matte blue colors could use some transitional colors. The jump from light blue (which is almost indiscernible from White in game) to business blue feels a little large to me.

Meowsifer - Part Demon, Part Lapcat, Full Scrublord, Leader of Voxel Busters, Queen of Kitties
    Creations moderator MrsMeowsifer on /r/TroveCreations/, Streamer at twitch.tv/meowsifer

FFF0A
    D4C26A
    806D15
    I would like to see those blocks for modern buildings in the future.(or pixel art)

And also possible able to get all the blocks from dungeons, sometimes mimic blocks just can't copy the dungeon blocks.
    Road to Game Programmer/Artist/Developer :3 / <3 Megurine Luka, Muryoku-P and Okame-P

Can you add texture to the blocks in trove not just have them be plain i can think of 10 of my friends who would play because of that

Quote Originally Posted by Lacario1417 View Post
    Can you add texture to the blocks in trove not just have them be plain i can think of 10 of my friends who would play because of that
    I often use recipes at the workbench for walls and flooring, e.g. the Tansu Base.

There's also the textured section, though those are very limited.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

Random ideas:
    rainbow block where colors shift slowly or press e on it to shift it.
    face emoji blocks such as :3, and ('v')
    Rubix cube block where has different colors on each side
    False blocks that would make great for doors.
    Colors would say add in more shades of blue or green

A simple brick texture of all colors its the most needed material

50 more shades of grey.

Seriously, more shades of grey would be nice.

Also as PatrikS said, allowing us to input a hex number to make any colour block we'd like would be much better (even for textured blocks, but would require 2 numbers).
    ign - Offensive| PR 420 Knight | Mastery 500+

I stream here, sometimes - Twitch (no giveaways <3)

Corrogated textures would be nice. I'm not sure how best that would look or work in block form though.

what about glowing glass blocks? we have the ability to use glowing glass voxels for mods and item styles,so why not in game?
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.