Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Make a few more packages available

Make a few more packages available

Couldnt you make at least the package containing 2 Emp Gem boxes and the one with 15 titans treasure available, i think it would help newcomers on pts alot since the marketprices are insanely high and the gem boxes would help to advance a little faster since im not really willing to ultra grind pts i mean its a testserver not a second live.

If you are below Mastery 20 and want a free class coin.
    Go to Trionworlds -> login -> click on account->apply code and enter this: FML22WQ6Y6NRNY9FY2Y2

Quote Originally Posted by I am Lelouch View Post
    Couldnt you make at least the package containing 2 Emp Gem boxes and the one with 15 titans treasure available, i think it would help newcomers on pts alot since the marketprices are insanely high and the gem boxes would help to advance a little faster since im not really willing to ultra grind pts i mean its a testserver not a second live.
    there isn't an entire reason to do so though, working to progress through the game is part of testing

I actually just wanted to test different builds but to do so i need the something around the pr i have on live and will not grind my way up a 2nd time and im also not asking to enable stuff that make everyone just skip to endcontent but since patron is not available and its hard to find groups its just alot worse than on live at least i experienced it that way.

Go to Trionworlds -> login -> click on account->apply code and enter this: FML22WQ6Y6NRNY9FY2Y2

I actually just wanted to test different builds but to do so i need the something around the pr i have on live and will not grind my way up a 2nd time and im also not asking to enable stuff that make everyone just skip to endcontent but since patron is not available and its hard to find groups its just alot worse than on live at least i experienced it that way.
    PTS isn't mean't to test builds though, why do people not realize this?

Quote Originally Posted by littlebro15 View Post
    PTS isn't mean't to test builds though, why do people not realize this?
    Its not meant to be a 2nd live server either, why do people not realize this?

Its not meant to be a 2nd live server either, why do people not realize this?
    that is not what i'm saying...... what i'm saying is that it's mean't to test new content, not to satisfy the players "petty" needs.

that is not what i'm saying...... what i'm saying is that it's mean't to test new content, not to satisfy the players "petty" needs.
    Not satisfying "petty" needs will end up making people stop playing PTS in general. Nobody cares enough to spend time to give feedback if they can't get the items to test... And just because something doesn't need testing, doesn't mean that it should be completely disabled for no real reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo4434 View Post
    Not satisfying "petty" needs will end up making people stop playing PTS in general. Nobody cares enough to spend time to give feedback if they can't get the items to test... And just because something doesn't need testing, doesn't mean that it should be completely disabled for no real reason.
    a lot of people that I know play PTS, we don't need these "petty" needs cause we have a great community, and we can help make a game that we love even better. We don't need packs or items to keep us intrested, we just want to spend time with the PTS family. Oh and trust me I know what the "PTS family" is, I have about 260 days logged into PTS..... so i know it pretty well

a lot of people that I know play PTS, we don't need these "petty" needs cause we have a great community, and we can help make a game that we love even better. We don't need packs or items to keep us intrested, we just want to spend time with the PTS family. Oh and trust me I know what the "PTS family" is, I have about 260 days logged into PTS..... so i know it pretty well
    I, like most other PTS players do not have the time and motivation or the incentive to spend 260 days grinding my way up on a pseudo-live server... The community is great, but the testing aspect of it is skewed

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo4434 View Post
    I, like most other PTS players do not have the time and motivation or the incentive to spend 260 days grinding my way up on a pseudo-live server... The community is great, but the testing aspect of it is skewed
    the whole testing system is a bit "weird" on PTS, however you can't deny that part of testing has to do with the grinding

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast