Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Make a few more packages available

Quote Originally Posted by littlebro15 View Post
    the whole testing system is a bit "weird" on PTS, however you can't deny that part of testing has to do with the grinding
    I agree that there should be some sort of grind to test out the progression, but there should be a better system than just forcing players to grind tons of hours for things that they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo4434 View Post
    I agree that there should be some sort of grind to test out the progression, but there should be a better system than just forcing players to grind tons of hours for things that they want.
    I agree, hopefully once the reset comes around they make a proper system for a good testing enviroment

Quote Originally Posted by I am Lelouch View Post
    Couldnt you make at least the package containing 2 Emp Gem boxes and the one with 15 titans treasure available, i think it would help newcomers on pts alot since the marketprices are insanely high and the gem boxes would help to advance a little faster since im not really willing to ultra grind pts i mean its a testserver not a second live.
    Dont u think , one with 15 titans treasure available, i think it would help newcomers on pts alot since the marketprices are insanely high, would rise market prices ??? -____________-

Quote Originally Posted by I am Lelouch View Post
    Couldnt you make at least the package containing 2 Emp Gem boxes and the one with 15 titans treasure available, i think it would help newcomers on pts alot since the marketprices are insanely high and the gem boxes would help to advance a little faster since im not really willing to ultra grind pts i mean its a testserver not a second live.
    YES, I just started PTS today and I'm not used to having 0 flux and nothing but trash and costumes/mounts , Luckily a pinata party was going on so I got some stuff from that but not the best
    Main★Shadow hunter Uber6★ Mastery 40 ★ Grinding grinding and building!

★ /joinworld Bolony Empire ★Refe-a-Friend link: here

Quote Originally Posted by littlebro15 View Post
    I agree, hopefully once the reset comes around they make a proper system for a good testing enviroment
    Stop shutting down ideas and at least agree that newer PTS players find it hard to juggle grind time between PTS and live server and extra support would help us out and benefit us so we can test out things better, The packs would also help bring the economy a bit closer to live economy, A good community cannot test without resources or support
    Main★Shadow hunter Uber6★ Mastery 40 ★ Grinding grinding and building!

★ /joinworld Bolony Empire ★Refe-a-Friend link: here