Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Costume - Ice Sage] Jungle Sage

Wow beautiful vfx and costume, shame it had to replace molten fury but eh, gotta work with the tools that work amirite? Hope it gets approved man, I support you 101%!

Though I don't use the Ice Sage, I have to admit that this is pretty cool. Another Ice Sage costume that makes one's gender indistinguishable.
    I like how the helm is like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trion Worlds View Post
    In the future™ Soon™

Quote Originally Posted by Tribleking View Post
    I love it the colors look really nice. Cmon people lets try get this thing in game!
    Tnx for the support!

Quote Originally Posted by Inanna View Post
    looks fun i would like to try it sometime
    I'm not stopping you, thought now i know the molten costume is not that widely spread :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Equinoxide View Post
    I love the tough guy look this costume brings out in the TR, good work!
    The ice sage has to be tough in the jungle ^^

Quote Originally Posted by RocketGruntElias View Post
    Wow beautiful vfx and costume, shame it had to replace molten fury but eh, gotta work with the tools that work amirite? Hope it gets approved man, I support you 101%!
    Tnx for the support! I love the vfx too, shame the devs dont really want that anymore. THe molten fury had the "skeleton" which i preferred the most, i might drop it over to the lvl 20 ice sage costume, but the cape and back structure will differ. Will see how that turns out when im done with my dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRkD0M1NaNt View Post
    Though I don't use the Ice Sage, I have to admit that this is pretty cool. Another Ice Sage costume that makes one's gender indistinguishable.
    I like how the helm is like.
    The helm was a lot of fun to make, i actually wanted the vine to grow out of the eye, but the head still renders so i had to close it off. The jungle sage has been out there for quite a while...

On a side note...
    I think i'm satisfied with the vfx. I'm no vfx artist, but i like how it turned out. There are some little tweaks i will do to actual model. Especially the bones on the sages back, because they need a bit of shading.
    IGN: Evilagician || Creationist || Follow me on Twitter, if you want updates on my works!

Evil, looks really dope (as most of your costumes)! I'm happy for you! Gefeliciteerd!
    IGN: Hycker, Mastery: 450+ All characters lvl 20+
    Leader: Heaven Unchained, Effulgence, Personal Club: Inventive
    Can be hired as a builder for building projects

Reffer me as a friend with this link, and get a free class coin! or use this code: QJMX7MZTMGTXN7HYGC6C
    (only when you're under mastery 20 and didn't use a reffer a friend code earlier)

Tnx Hycker!

As this will probably hit live on CC-Core day, maybe this can be archived? (Fasti pls)
    IGN: Evilagician || Creationist || Follow me on Twitter, if you want updates on my works!

Grats on being accepted evil ! your great modder, trove has luck to have you around

Congrats on getting accepted.
    Ign:Andrewthemist Mastery:300+
    Top 3
    Neon Ninja:Lvl 30 PR:18221(Neon green setup is life!)
    Pirate Captain:Lvl29 PR:13708
    Candy Barbarian:Lvl 24 PR:8000
    Clubs:Radiant Utopia, Pineapple Farm, Garden of Wool, Heavy Dirty Soul, Valhallan Soldiers
    As of 6/5/17

Thanks for the DDE for Valentine's Day Lord Avarem.