+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Team Synergy - Back again to re-create its great community [Recruiting]

1.1 In-game name: Hermmes

1.2 Why do you want to join Team Synergy?: came back to the game after a very long time and wanted start over again!

1.3 How did you hear about us ?: i was in this club in the past, been there in the worlds first dotm hm with the club group

1.4 Tell us about yourself: im 19 yo, Argentinian student that enjoys trove alot

1.5 Are you 15 years or older?: yes

1.6 Location: EU [ ] NA [x ]

1.7 Do you meet our expectations?: Yes [x] No [ ]

1.8 (optional) Anything to add?: would love to join you guys again

storm230 application form

1.1 In-game name: storm230

1.2 Why do you want to join Team Synergy?: Because i like the game but don't really have any1 to play with

1.3 How did you hear about us ?: Trough this forum

1.4 Tell us about yourself: I'm a belgian student, who likes to play videogames and go out with friends

1.5 Are you 15 years or older?: yes i'm 21

1.6 Location: EU [x ] NA [ ]

1.7 Do you meet our expectations?: Yes [x ] No [ ]

1.8 (optional) Anything to add?:
    I don't know a lot about trove since i just played on my own. I'm also currently in exams so my playtime is lower than usual but normally i play atleast once a day

1.1 In-game name: Bbomb_23

1.2 Why do you want to join Team Synergy?: I have always wanted to join a club like you have where it is laid back and I will have an overall good time

1.3 How did you hear about us ?: Trove Forums

1.4 Tell us about yourself: I try to play everyday and am always trying to better myself as a player

1.5 Are you 15 years or older?: 16

1.6 Location: United States

1.7 Do you meet our expectations?: Yes

1.1 In-game name: hgfweri

1.2 Why do you want to join Team Synergy?: I'm awfully frustrated with solo grinding, so I thought joining a club that positions itself as social would lighten the gameplay a bit.

1.3 How did you hear about us ?: Looked through the club section on the forums.

1.4 Tell us about yourself: Mostly interested in open-world or sandbox games but still open to something else. Abouut to get into student life so my play time may be about a couple hours a day, but while it's summer I'm up almost for the entirety of the day.

1.5 Are you 15 years or older?: Yes (17)

1.6 Location: EU [X] NA [ ] Russia and I hope it won't be a problem.

1.7 Do you meet our expectations?: Yes [X] No [ ] I do hope so xD

1.8 (optional) Anything to add?: Nada, nothing, nilch, zip.

Join Application!

1.1 In-game name: Makropolis

1.2 Why do you want to join Team Synergy?: This is hard to explain but i don't really "play" trove, i just hang out with people that I enjoy and do a lot of trading, i don't grind unless it's for making flux purposes and i don' think i've done a dungeon in months. But I enjoy collecting mounts and costumes, and talking to people in the club. My recent club disbanded after a huge grief on the club hall that cause many players to leave, which was unfortunate for such a great club. I want to join because sitting around and trading by myself is boring and I want to join a large friendly community!

1.3 How did you hear about us ?: the Club Forum

1.4 Tell us about yourself: I'm 16 yrs old and like to trade, i trade in multiple games and even on the stock market for fun, it is something I am very interested in and find the long game always has the best turnout. also I love to travel, i have had a very privileged childhood to be able to travel all across the world with my parents, I speak some Chinese as i learn it at school and university.

1.5 Are you 15 years or older?: yes 16

1.6 Location: Australia UTC+1:00

1.7 Do you meet our expectations?: i hope so

1.8 (optional) Anything to add?: add me on steam if you cannot contact me on trove http://steamcommunity.com/id/111forest1/

Thanks!

1.1 In-game name: Oniyuki

1.2 Why do you want to join Team Synergy?:
    I'm looking for a house-in-game to come from time to time, I use Trove mostly to chill and relax, it's possible that I will not log into the game for a long time or that I'll log in once a month or more frequently, but this is very random.
    I'm mostly a solo player, but i like to chat or sometimes doing raids or help other players, or make donations and things like that.

1.3 How did you hear about us ?:
    I was looking for a club, so I entered the forum.

1.4 Tell us about yourself:
    I'm a student/worker, as I said previously I do not play very often, but I really appreciate a good mmo where chill and play and explore. Trove is simple and it's perfect for what I'm looking for.

1.5 Are you 15 years or older?:
    22 years old

1.6 Location: EU [ ] NA [ ]
    EU - Italy

1.7 Do you meet our expectations?: Yes [ ] No [ ]
    I don't know, I think you don't want solo players maybe? But I appreciated the fact that your club is fairly free and not so competitive, the decision depends on the admins by the way.

Oh, right, I respect the authority, but if necessary I tend to manifest my opinion in a polite way anyways.

Wink Application

1.1 In-game name: FappleFappington

1.2 Why do you want to join Team Synergy?: I was in it before it got disbanded and now that I see it is back, I would like to rejoin

1.3 How did you hear about us ?: I was in Influence a while back and joined because I thought it would be good to join a laid back social club

1.4 Tell us about yourself: Quiet person, I run my own community on Steam

1.5 Are you 15 years or older?: 19

1.6 Location: EU [ ] NA [X]

1.7 Do you meet our expectations?: Yes [X ] No [ ]

Application: - The Big Lebowski

1.1 In-game name: The_Big_Lebowski

1.2 Why do you want to join Team Synergy?: For social reasons mainly - I play mmo's so that I can play with others - I like to help and be helped

1.3 How did you hear about us ?: Been browsing google for a mature club to join

1.4 Tell us about yourself: I am 39 - male - live in Belgium - Been playing games for the better part of my life - for me, games are a great platform for social contacts, which I prefer over real life contacts - I especially love open world games, and games like trove and minecraft - where your freedom is only limited by your own creativity ... and the server quality

1.5 Are you 15 years or older?: Oh yes - I honestly cannot even remember how it was when I was 15 lol - I am 39

1.6 Location: EU [x ] NA [ ] - Belgium - land of waffles, chocolates and great beer

1.7 Do you meet our expectations?: Yes [ ] No [x ] - Only you, the leaders, can decide wether or not I will meet your expectations

1.8 (optional) Anything to add?: I hope to be a worthy addition to your community - if not - Goodluck with your club and feature endeavours

In-game name: 00_Stratos

1.2 Why do you want to join Team Synergy?: For social experience, I want to play with other people

1.3 How did you hear about us ?: through browsing

1.4 Tell us about yourself: Been playing mmos games for years, I make mods for fun.

1.5 Are you 15 years or older?: 21

1.6 Location: EU [ ] NA [X] Canada, BC

1.7 Do you meet our expectations?: Yes [X] No [ ]
    IGN: 00_Stratos

1.1 In-game name:KaDaKaLa

1.2 Why do you want to join Team Synergy?: want to play this game with more friends

1.3 How did you hear about us ?: google

1.4 Tell us about yourself: uh um... I'm a college student and I really like this game.

1.5 Are you 15 years or older?: 20

1.6 Location: EU [ ] NA [ ] (I'm a Taiwanese)

1.7 Do you meet our expectations?: Yes [ O] No [ ]

+ Reply to Thread