+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [VFX] Customized VFX for Neon Ninja Passive 3 stacks!

[VFX] Customized VFX for Neon Ninja Passive 3 stacks!

Hello once again! Yes.. more VFX ... x'D

This one was requested by Ninah and I agree we needed a better way to see the 3rd passive stack on some costumes.

Here are some pictures and yes every costume will have it's own VFX color! ... and perhaps different particles/effects for each costume someday.. who knows =p

UPDATED

v1.2 (May 2, 2017)
    Added VFX to the new costume Bushin Beatmaster.

Mod page
    Trovesaurus: https://www.trovesaurus.com/mod=2483...ssive-3-stacks
    Steamworkshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=786998452
    Install automatically with:
    Then it's simple just open the TroveTools.Net program and click Get More Mods and find my mod in there and click Install

You're really good with VFX!

Another great mod nice!

Did this break recently? I tried installing it via Trove Tools but nothing happens when I have three rings.

It might have something to do with the fact that I couldn't get Trove Tools to install correctly, something about having its access denied. No mod icons to the left.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfHero View Post
    Did this break recently? I tried installing it via Trove Tools but nothing happens when I have three rings.

It might have something to do with the fact that I couldn't get Trove Tools to install correctly, something about having its access denied. No mod icons to the left.
    It's working fine for me, check if you have the files in the override folder. Try it manually.

Quote Originally Posted by Novuhz View Post
    It's working fine for me, check if you have the files in the override folder. Try it manually.
    I just realized it installed correctly, it's just that it's only for costumes and not for the basic three outfits. That was the issue, I don't have any costumes sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfHero View Post
    I just realized it installed correctly, it's just that it's only for costumes and not for the basic three outfits. That was the issue, I don't have any costumes sadly.
    ahhh.. yeah I didn't do for the basic ones because modders use those for their own costume mods with their own VFX.

Can you make a separate mod for the basic three, which we can then uninstall if we decide to use a different NN costume mod?
    ~~IGN: Spirare~~
    ~~Main class: Dracolyte~~Power Rank: 20,015~~Mastery: 300~~
    ~~Clubs:~~Patagonia~~THE NORTH~~
    ~~Dragons: 15/35 /// 3/3~~

Quote Originally Posted by Spirare View Post
    Can you make a separate mod for the basic three, which we can then uninstall if we decide to use a different NN costume mod?
    Yeah, that'd be pretty cool. Most of the costumes for NN are either not worth the credits/flux to me or they're not visually appealing.

Is there a way to make the VFX for Heartbleed to be for lvl 10 costume like renaming the file? Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread