+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trophy drop bugs (not the *cough*.. change, actual drop bugs per enemy)

Trophy drop bugs (not the *cough*.. change, actual drop bugs per enemy)

Thanks to the trophy... change.. I was able to come up with this list:

Black Scarab - does not spawn

Candy Cornet - does not spawn

Shadow Drone - No trophy drop

Magman - No trophy drop

Wraith (Desert) - Drops the bone blade trophy

Snow Spirit M - Drops the Snow Spirit F trophy

Radiant Giant - no trophy drop
    ~~My Store~~
    IGN: MajorTom

Refer-a-friend code: Le link of le refer le le le lelele

Want to listen to some music within Trove?
    Check out my website! http://trovianmaestros.zohosites.com/

Hah, I was JUST about to post something about this! I would really appreciate it if they fixed this, especially because I am a trophy collector.

All of those mobs (except Radiant Giant and Wraith) have trophy models, but they don't drop. :c Also, the Candy Cornets spawn off of the Sundae Cenobite bosses, and the Black Scarabs come from the Highlands wave quests, however neither of them drop trophies.

3.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Developer
    Thanks for compiling this, we'll take a look before the next weekly patch

Quote Originally Posted by Gooball View Post
    Hah, I was JUST about to post something about this! I would really appreciate it if they fixed this, especially because I am a trophy collector.

All of those mobs (except Radiant Giant and Wraith) have trophy models, but they don't drop. :c Also, the Candy Cornets spawn off of the Sundae Cenobite bosses, and the Black Scarabs come from the Highlands wave quests, however neither of them drop trophies.
    Thanks for the info! I am also a "1 of everything" collector x) you should see my world! and also thanks Atronos for taking a look at this!
    ~~My Store~~

Well it's good to know they are looking into it. I really hope they can fix it!

I am also a "1 of everything" collector x)
    Yeah, I have one of each obtainable trophy in my cornerstone XD I will soon have them all if they fix this bug, too...

Have been trying to complete my trophy collection as well. However (when looking at the trophies on trovesaurus) I'm missing a lot more.

Some trophies for which I found no enemy on the wikia. (I'm missing those trophies, not sure if they are no longer obtainable or never were.):
    • Blue Headed Robot
    • Brown Bug
    • Decompiler
    • Flying Gumballer
    • Ice Giant
    • Ice Golem
    • Lolipop Lithurgist
    • Storm Dervish
    • Vampire Bat
    • Very Fishy
    • Weevil
    Furthermore, I haven't been able to find the following enemies (aside from danger quests/boss spawns, which don't drop trophies.) Properly there are 1 or 2 where I was just unlucky and couldn't find them, but I'll list them anyway:
    • Ancient Viking Skeleton (Is a boss that I failed to find?)
    • Faewing
    • Dark Fae Queen (Is a boss that I failed to find?)
    • Gloomwing
    • Magmito
    • Shadow Spider
    • Stingdrake
    • Spearmint Scarab
    Mastery: 100 | Knight: 20 | Gunslinger: 20 | Fea: 20 | Draco: 20 | Ninja: 20 | Barbarian: 20 | Sage: 20 | Hunter:20
    My Creations: Clubword & Cornerstone (/joinworld 1089894592175648885) | Hat:Snazzy Sombrero | Dungeon:Sky Fortress | More coming soon

Yes, all the trophies you listed are from scrapped or nerfed mobs from previous versions.

As far as the mobs go, Ancient Viking Skeletons are uncommon mobs that spawn everywhere in the Undead Hills. Faewings spawn fairly commonly in the Fae Wilds. The Queen is a boss also from the Fae Wilds. I'm pretty sure Gloomwings spawn randomly in Highlands lairs, but I don't know the details. Magmitos spawn in Dragonfire Peaks lairs and dungeons. Shadow Spiders spawn in recipe lairs (they don't drop trophies due to them being spawned by the boss), however, they also spawn in Shadow Dungeons, and they do drop trophies there. Stingdrakes are uncommon mobs that spawn everywhere in the Dragonfire Peaks. Spearmint Scarabs are quite uncommon and only spawn in certain lairs in Candoria. A good place to find them is at the candy cane lair.

Hope this helps!

I'd like to point out that the Candy Cornet does spawn naturally in one of the Candy Biome Dungeons and I have three of them so far from farming them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble View Post
    I'd like to point out that the Candy Cornet does spawn naturally in one of the Candy Biome Dungeons and I have three of them so far from farming them.
    Per Dribble, 2 of the cocktail dungeons spawn the bees.

Quote Originally Posted by icke View Post
    • Blue Headed Robot
    • Brown Bug
    • Decompiler
    • Flying Gumballer
    • Ice Giant
    • Ice Golem
    • Lolipop Lithurgist
    • Storm Dervish
    • Vampire Bat
    • Very Fishy
    • Weevil
    I've never heard or seen of ANY of these enemies.

As for the others:

X = There is a trophy

X Ancient Viking Skeleton - It is a boss. It spawns. In the cursed biome.
    X Faewing - It spawns. in Fae Wilds biome, as a roaming mob sometimes I'm pretty sure too.
    X Dark Fae Queen - It is a boss. It spawns in the Fae Wilds. Look for the purple and green-ish lair. They spawn frequently there.
    X Gloomwing - They do spawn. Saw a couple in the Medieval Highlands rainbow tree dungeon.
    X Magmito - They do spawn. I think as a roaming mob.
    X Shadow Spider - These spawn in recipe dungeons.
    X Stingdrake - These spawn in dragon biomes as a roaming mob usually.
    X Spearmint Scarab - Found mine in a quest area (not sure if lair or dungeon, it was mostly dark brown and had a round entrance). They do spawn.
    ~~My Store~~

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble View Post
    Hmm. Which dungeon is it? Can you post a screenshot of it?

EDIT: Nevermind, I know which lair you are talking about. They only seen to spawn one Candy Cornet each though. Speaking of which, I'll buy one of those trophies off of ya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast