+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Introducing the Trion Worlds Creator Program!

Hey, I havnt got my application for the creator program checked yet

Unable to login
    https://commerce.draft.integration.triongames.priv/
    Please tell me what to do!

Friend of mine tried to apply but was unable to finish it due to the "apply" button not working.
    Casual Trove-streamer @ www.twitch.tv/iFantomeN

Member of Top Mastery - Closed BETA Player - 2014

Hey, I'd like to be a streameur who do giveaways on trove, seeing that there are not many, I would like to be! : D (IGN: BlazYxD / Mastery 58 / Class: Neon Ninja / Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/areku34) I hope you will be in partnership with the community of Trove: Use google translate

So I don't mean to necro a post, but I still haven't gotten a response from this yet.
    Cute Cube Club

IGN: Fina

Just want to add this

Here has been my journey so far with getting into the program(as of 1/13/2017 not accepted yet)

I started streaming on 12/17/2016 with 9 followers. I went to Trion's creator program website and filled out the application on 12/16/2016 like a derp.

Trion e-mailed me back regarding my application(submitted on the website) on 12/22/2016 with the rejection. I understood why. I was still a fairly small stream, I don't think I had it set up either where Twitch was saving my past broadcasts, which I promptly changed. I had 49 followers on the 22nd.

After revising my stream even further, and improving it such as changing to deepbot, making new panels, getting viewers recognized for outstanding efforts of supporting the stream, chat minigames etc. I decided to apply for the program again.

So on 12/22/2016 I went to Trion's creator program application website again, and to my surprise the website was stuck in a loop of saying "Thank you for applying, we'll contact you shortly etc.". Knowing that wasn't the case, I emailed Trion via creators@trionworlds.com on 12/23/2016.

I waited 1 week like before, since it took them 6 days prior to go from website application->response. After 1 week, still no response.

Waited 1 more week. 2 weeks so far have passed. Still no response.

Waited another week. 3 weeks have passed now as of 1/12/2017.

So on 1/13/2017, I saw in Trove someone used a Proclaim-A-Phone. I checked out their channel and they had around 150~ followers. So I said to myself, thats great!

As of 1/13/2017 my Twitch channel now has 246 followers, and 1,470+ channel views. I decided tonight to write creators@trionworlds.com another e-mail creator program application in the hopes that it gets seen, and I get accepted.

I am writing this to get the word out as well on the forums, so that someone in the office will see it and pass the word along

Thank you for your time in reading this, and I hope this post helps others out with getting accpeted into the program.

so I had a nice professional response typed out but I guess there was a problem with the (reply) button and it

didn't post. (sadly because it was such a pretty text) I'm at work and lazy so I'm not going to redo this nice and perfect again but yeah.

I waited until I had all the requirements, applied, been 2-3 weeks, no response, id like some sign of life so that I don't keep checking my

email every other hour to see if I got accepted or not. people like turntables can get more viewers etc at a time then most of the creators that are

around right now and he doesn't even have proclaims js.

so dumb

I see so many dumb proclaims like these ones. the other day 2 creators where having conversation similar to this using proclaims. such a slap in the face to people who actually wanna have these for atualy streams/ giveaways..

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadnar View Post
    Is this the purpose of the proclaim-a-phones?

If they really wanted to joke about the guy missing the stream url or something like that they could have used the global chat not the proclaim....

Not sure how high is the profissional level of those that have proclaim-a-phones.

Unhappy Week still no reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Turntablist View Post
    Just want to add this

Here has been my journey so far with getting into the program(as of 1/13/2017 not accepted yet)

I started streaming on 12/17/2016 with 9 followers. I went to Trion's creator program website and filled out the application on 12/16/2016 like a derp.

Trion e-mailed me back regarding my application(submitted on the website) on 12/22/2016 with the rejection. I understood why. I was still a fairly small stream, I don't think I had it set up either where Twitch was saving my past broadcasts, which I promptly changed. I had 49 followers on the 22nd.

After revising my stream even further, and improving it such as changing to deepbot, making new panels, getting viewers recognized for outstanding efforts of supporting the stream, chat minigames etc. I decided to apply for the program again.

So on 12/22/2016 I went to Trion's creator program application website again, and to my surprise the website was stuck in a loop of saying "Thank you for applying, we'll contact you shortly etc.". Knowing that wasn't the case, I emailed Trion via creators@trionworlds.com on 12/23/2016.

I waited 1 week like before, since it took them 6 days prior to go from website application->response. After 1 week, still no response.

Waited 1 more week. 2 weeks so far have passed. Still no response.

Waited another week. 3 weeks have passed now as of 1/12/2017.

So on 1/13/2017, I saw in Trove someone used a Proclaim-A-Phone. I checked out their channel and they had around 150~ followers. So I said to myself, thats great!

As of 1/13/2017 my Twitch channel now has 246 followers, and 1,470+ channel views. I decided tonight to write creators@trionworlds.com another e-mail creator program application in the hopes that it gets seen, and I get accepted.

I am writing this to get the word out as well on the forums, so that someone in the office will see it and pass the word along

Thank you for your time in reading this, and I hope this post helps others out with getting accpeted into the program.
    did you get a reply back? i have 2k followers on average 20-60 people viewing. used to have balefire cides and streamer dreamer codes but got taken off me cause i stopped streaming ( fair)

ive been streaming for the previos month now every friday, majority of stream is of trove. im really enjoying playing the game again . so i decided to rejoin the creator program. but its a been a week and still no reply

Quote Originally Posted by Bluturtles View Post
    did you get a reply back? i have 2k followers on average 20-60 people viewing. used to have balefire cides and streamer dreamer codes but got taken off me cause i stopped streaming ( fair)

ive been streaming for the previos month now every friday, majority of stream is of trove. im really enjoying playing the game again . so i decided to rejoin the creator program. but its a been a week and still no reply

me and tables got in finally <3

+ Reply to Thread