+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Introducing the Trion Worlds Creator Program!

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Introducing the Trion Worlds Creator Program!

We are both excited and humbled when we see the spectacular things players create for our games. To show our appreciation for all you do, we’re proud to introduce the Trion Worlds Creator Program!

Whether you’re a shoutcaster, livestreamer, YouTuber, musician, or artist we want to support your creative spark. We’re looking for folks who consistently produce content featuring any or all of our games. Regardless if it’s your first time contacting us or we’ve been in touch before, everyone is welcome to apply!

Creators who are accepted into the program will be eligible for the following (and more):
    • Early Access to New Content and Games
    • Special Creator Program Loot
    • Giveaway Codes (like the Streamer Dream boxes for Trove)
    • Promotion on Official Social Media Channels
    • Trion Worlds Event Invitations
    Apply for the Trion Worlds Creator Program today and share your passion with the world!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post

We are both excited and humbled when we see the spectacular things players create for our games. To show our appreciation for all you do, we’re proud to introduce the Trion Worlds Creator Program!

Whether you’re a shoutcaster, livestreamer, YouTuber, musician, or artist we want to support your creative spark. We’re looking for folks who consistently produce content featuring any or all of our games. Regardless if it’s your first time contacting us or we’ve been in touch before, everyone is welcome to apply!

Creators who are accepted into the program will be eligible for the following (and more):
    • Early Access to New Content and Games
    • Special Creator Program Loot
    • Giveaway Codes (like the Streamer Dream boxes for Trove)
    • Promotion on Official Social Media Channels
    • Trion Worlds Event Invitations
    Apply for the Trion Worlds Creator Program today and share your passion with the world!
    if we allready get codes ar we in it or ?

It looks like there may be an issue with the form showing up after signing in when using the Google Chrome browser. I suspected an issue when I just was directed back to the same page after logging in with the sign in button still showing, so I tried again in Internet Explorer 11 and the form was displayed.

Additionally, I have a question about this: do creators also include item/mod creators, developers of mod loading programs, and artists? The form seems to suggest that it was designed more for Twitch or YouTube streamers only since it lists channel name, URL, and channel size as required fields.
    Dazo of Voxel Busters

TroveTools.NET Mod Loader
    Dazo's Trove Resource Compilation | Reddit: Wizdave
    My Refer a Friend Code: HEFP-YHKF-XECT-ERG-2JRWL (free class coin for new players under Mastery 20)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazo View Post
    Additionally, I have a question about this: do creators also include item/mod creators, developers of mod loading programs, and artists? The form seems to suggest that it was designed more for Twitch or YouTube streamers only since it lists channel name, URL, and channel size as required fields.
    I have the same question. The site mentions all of those things, including fansites, but the form seems to really only focus on Twitch/YouTube.
    As someone who is working on some web tools (which can be considered a fansite I assume), I'm not sure how to go about filling it out.
    I would be even more confused as a content creator/modder.

Do mod creators count?
    Mastery:102//Main Class:Candy Barbarian//Power Rank(Candy Barbarian):2203//Chaos Factor:1//IGN:LOLZOR//

Main Club:Cubed Reality(/joinworld 9149323916611902605)

~Check out my most recent mod,the Decapitated Duskrider!~

6.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by roland788 View Post
    if we allready get codes ar we in it or ?
    You'll continue to receive codes if you were part of the program originally, but we do ask you to fill out the form so we can keep up to date records and notify everyone at once as we add features/events to the program.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

I'm super new to this, so I have a few questions before I (might) sign up for this:
    - Does my real name show up for anything, or is it for the devs only?
    - I have around three nicknames/handles I use, so should I apply the one that I use for my IGN in Trion games?
    - I'm an artist, so where do I put that? I occasionally produce Trion fanart-- but can I still enter, even if its not often?

8.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnce View Post
    I'm super new to this, so I have a few questions before I (might) sign up for this:
    - Does my real name show up for anything, or is it for the devs only?
    - I have around three nicknames/handles I use, so should I apply the one that I use for my IGN in Trion games?
    - I'm an artist, so where do I put that? I occasionally produce Trion fanart-- but can I still enter, even if its not often?
    Your real name will not be released on our side. If you include your real name in something we may retweet it or otherwise share it, but we don't release that info to anyone.

For online handles you can use your IGN or forum handle, it's fine.

Fill out as much of the form as possible and include the link to your collection of art so Scapes has something to check out. He'll follow up with you directly.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Why doesn't it allow me to sign up? I always get a symbol like a do not enter symbol when I try to click on sign up. I've signed in, put my channel url, everything. the symbol: (/) looks kinda like that
    Peace, Love, & Pizza, Dude.

Need help? Under Level 20? Click my referral link: https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    You'll continue to receive codes if you were part of the program originally, but we do ask you to fill out the form so we can keep up to date records and notify everyone at once as we add features/events to the program.
    where do we get the code?

+ Reply to Thread