+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 88 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update 5: Login queue and delayed rewards - 7/12/2016

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

Update 5: Login queue and delayed rewards - 7/12/2016

Update 5: The servers have remained stable for a while now so we're going to start up the Leaderboards soon. We'll start granting the login awards as soon as possible, but please be patient as we want to make sure the game is good to go before putting too many tasks in place all at once.

Update 4: Hey all, we're bringing the servers online but have implemented a queue so we can monitor server status as more players come online. As I mentioned in a previous update you likely will not receive your login bonus items right away but we'll let everyone know when they can start expecting those.

Update 3: We're doing some additional checks but are much closer to the point where we'll open the Trove servers again. The Leaderboards will likely need some additional time to load up so please allow them an hour or two to be fully online.

In an effort to reduce the number of tasks being handled by our backend systems we're temporarily disabling the automated grant of login items. I'll post another update once we've enabled these items again. No one who should receive them will be left out and we'll get them enabled again as soon as possible.

Expect another update in 1 hour, unless we're online prior to that. (Currently 12:30 PM PDT)

Update 2: The updates made by the dev team to address the current issues are being uploaded now and we'll test them out over the next few minutes. The items being granted to players for logging in will likely still take a while to arrive even if we come back online shortly, so please be patient. Another update in one hour if we're not back online. (Currently 11:30 AM PDT)

Update 1: We've taken Trove offline to address the issue with one of our backend systems. We're working to smooth things out now. The dev team is working on a couple adjustments that should help alleviate the strain and I'll post our next update in one hour. (Currently 10:30AM PDT)

Hey everyone,

There are a whole bunch of you logging in right now and we love you for it! That said, there are a some delays in getting signed in and changing worlds but we're working to address this as we speak.

With the number of claims happening all at once there may also be some delays there as well.

The Trovian Tumbler mount is auto-consumed when signing in, so it won't show up in the Claims window. Instead it should be one of your available mounts. However, with the delays it may take a while for it to unlock.

Please hang in there! I'll update this post in one hour with any news. (Currently 9:30 AM PDT)

Thanks everyone!

Thank you my God

Thank you for notifying us

Senior Member xXEmeraldSlayerXx's Avatar

Thanks

Yea now I know thanks fasti <3

Fasti being a boss as usual. Thank you.
    Mastery (04/13/2018)
    IGN: Definitely_Not_Josh | Voxel Busters Enforcer

Failed to connect to auth server..getting this constantly now, maybe because they're working on a fix? I hope, I hope!

mhm and what is with the Gem Packs there arent on sale the price is the same like before the patch

Senior Member xXEmeraldSlayerXx's Avatar
    Yea the servers are probably under stress

Quote Originally Posted by Technoigel View Post
    mhm and what is with the Gem Packs there arent on sale the price is the same like before the patch
    What? The prices are lower, or did you forget that the Gem Sampler packs sells for $20 normally?

Yeah, same thing's happening to me too. I just spent all of yesterday grinding to get Mastery Lvl 20 so I can recieve the Patron Passes and whatnot, but I can't even log in to the dang thing...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 88 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast