+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Going to work on a story project.

Villan Of Khorne
    Name: Sol
    Class: Berserker (Mix of knight and Candy barbarian expect with out honor and candy themes)
    Welds a Axe
    Alignment: CE
    Personality: Insane, Bloody Handed, a Fanatic worshiper of Khorne
    What does he do in trove: Kills every thing for the blood god even his own allies if there is no one else to kill
    Origins: Born in the Dragonfire beaks then got lost in the Permafrost until he came to a coven dedicated to khonre the nhe converted and now kills in the name of the blood god to this day

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowStorms View Post
    *SNIP*
    Do you know that you can actually put all your suggestions in one comment instead of spamming with multiple comments?

Quote Originally Posted by B_Y3LL0W View Post
    Do you know that you can actually put all your suggestions in one comment instead of spamming with multiple comments?
    oh sorry
    And more are coming
    i Like your mod The SS Dynasty by the way

Name: Plantera
    Class: Chloromancer
    Alignment: TN
    Personality: Aggressive, Protective, Likes nature
    What she does in the world of trove: goes around ranting about how the sun goddess is dead and summons this huge plant to do her bidding when she is calmer in battle
    Origins: she learned from a Trog Shaman called Mudflow how to use nature as a weapon and how to protect it she was born in the Fae forestr and 5 years ago moved to the peaceful hills

Name: Sol Gargant also just known as Sol by most people
    Alignment: CN
    Personality: Reckless, Smart, And Vain
    What he does in trove: Brags about how he killed 20 dragons
    Origins: Born in a rich family in the Cursed Vale And has a curse upon him to always be vain

Name: Bjorn The Fell-Handed
    Class: Former Knight
    Race: Human inside a massive life support/Battle Suit
    Alignment: LG
    Personality: Wise, Faithful, Caring
    What he does in trove: Hives advice to the Wolf Order of Knights and Anyone else who is in need of his advice and fights only when the world is in the most dire need of him
    Origins:He was Once one of the greatest knights until that fateful battle with Magnus The Red. He was born in the Medieval Highlands

Name: Moonacle
    Class: Luner Lancer
    Alignment: CG/TN
    Personality: a Looser worshiper of the moon Goddess, Weird
    What does he do in the world of trove: Goes around with his Good friends
    Origins: Born in the Cursed Sky Realm

How do i see your episodes

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowStorms View Post
    How do i see your episodes
    I'll post a new thread that has a link to the episodes. (They're all word documents)

<deleted double post>

ok good i wonder if it is all one season or a multitude of seasons

Hai Y3LL0W long time no see on the forum (cuz I don't watch the forum until lately)

If you need character for your story (not to satisfy us but your story), lemme know
    Here's some Robotic villain you may like:

C0-P45T3:
    A robot that is developed by the **** company in order to learn the trovians' move and skill for reasearching purpose. However things got out of hand as the robot has learnt too much from a trovian (their skills, their moves, their intellect and maybe some emotions). C0-P45T3 has broke out of the lab, and as it questions itself of its existance, the darkside has taken advantage of this robot and prove that the darkside is the side to be. They sent 1 micro bot (<---this microbot origin is unknown yet) into C0-P45T3 to cause ERROR in order to control him easier. Thus, a strong foe has been born. (Now I think of it, this makes me think of Taskmaster somehow...idk)
    some info...I guess:
    Name: C0-P45T3
    Class: Unknown, not yet learned some, may have learned few
    Race: huh?
    Personality: Robotic, Confused, Asking, Eager to learn more, fast calcuation
    What he does in trove: meh, he's a robot, they don't do much. (jk)
    Origins: Above

Microbot:
    He's a microbot programed to follow instructions. Able to transfer virus, control some tech...etc...
    Show some support for the modders!

Yes

Me
    Anti-hero (a central character in a story, film, or drama who lacks conventional heroic attributes.)
    Male
    A gunslinger, Pirate captain that throws toucans and sometimes cats because cats.
    Anti-hero boiiisss
    Annoying, loud, annoying, scared like all the time because scared, probably lazy because scrd.
    They poke people and hope they're actually helping.

It was foretold- I'm too lazy to create an actual backstory.

He comes from your boy Mercury, in Cat-Town.
    CATS(he's a crazy cat person obviously.)
    If the trovian isnt allergic to cats they have to use the Cat-Town metro to get anywhere on Mercury, so rekt.
    Peaceful, except the cats who have grown sentience. wait, no. They are smarter than the Trovians that were on Trove.. uh planet before they learned of interstellar travel!

I guess there can be snowmen too, snowmen are cool, right?

I was thinking for a story part you use a dragon and you have to fly and shoot at the enemies that are running to save someone or something or have a mount that can shoot and if you fall too far behind you have to restart from a checkpoint and it could use you characters in game mastery for the difficulty. say if your at mastery 7000 it would put you at uber 7 or 8.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast