+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Going to work on a story project.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexcool13 View Post
    Name: Alexandria
    Class: Chloromancer
    Team:Good
    Personality: Mostly happy, when mad she can get out of hand, she can be really horrible and serious when needed but when not she is always brightening the mood. She can also get a bit big headed when she does a ginormous deed but deep down she knows that it's not her win it's the team's win. She often has dreams of her past life and cries about it, reminding herself that the past may be bad but the future is bright also by spreading this lesson to Riu who she is helping overcome his shyness by making him know that she is the same, not in her element, not in the Clan castle but in a random world like he is not in the Shadow Towers but outside and he should get something out of it.
    Origin: The next heir of the Mericia Clan(High class member), she left the shadow and looks forward to achieving thrust from the Sun Goddess for what her kingdom did, created Qbthulu. Currently Resides in The Cubed Reality along with Teekay which means that they are great friends(only friends). Possibly helping Rai overcome his shyness
    Quotes: We need a Tomb-Raiser.
    Got you healed.
    Bring it on.
    Always here to help!
    But Whyyy?

Okay. you're in.

Quote Originally Posted by Craftsman42 View Post
    How about an idea for a fae? I don't have a name, but she never sticks around long enough for anyone to know it.
    She has been around for eons, but the magic of the fae has kept her young. She isn't a very powerful Fae, but she knows many things about the Trovian universe. She has a childlike personality and loves to cause mischief. She loves to collect any sorts of treasure, equipment, and pretty much anything that catches her eye. Her home is in a separate world alone with her collection, but she spends a lot of time in the Trovian world taking things for her collection. People have reported seeing her most recently at Brickbore Farm taking some of the animals for her collection, but these reports are unconfirmed. Occasionally, she will ally with other Trovians to seek a great treasure, offering her knowledge to succeed. However, her mischief sometimes gets her group in trouble. She tends to work for good, but will ally with anyone that promises her treasure. Since she has outlived many friends, she is reluctant to form new relationships. She collects loot as a reminder of all her adventures and as a memory of all the people she meets, both living and dead.
    Interesting character. but i still need a name for the character.

Villan: Lag (no need for pictures. you can just make it so the heroes go slow when trying to save or do something.)
    Owner of Tech Lands!
    Go to... http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?104866-Tech-Lands-Thread-Three-D ...to recruit

KXTECNYNG6HMD9F7TM7Y <--- Refer-A-Friend code.

Character creation
    Character name: Bob

Class: Boomeranger!
    Male
    Good
    Personality: Lazy, but really not.
    What they do: retired Hero
    Show some support for the modders!

Quote Originally Posted by ElloItsDunna View Post
    Villan: Lag (no need for pictures. you can just make it so the heroes go slow when trying to save or do something.)
    Sort of interesting, but I'm trying not to make it like a video game. Maybe a villain that controls time will do.

This sounds really familiar. Didn't I send you a bio on my Fae Trickster a few months ago, or was that to someone else with a similar idea? Coulda sworn I took part in something like this that never got done...
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    This is unnecessary.
    IGN: Dosgrim / Unostar
    My Blue Butterfly Fae Costume: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...Blue-Butterfly
    My Club (feel free to join): /joinworld Undying Spirit
    Under level 20? Here's my referral code: https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

Quote Originally Posted by Dosgrim View Post
    This sounds really familiar. Didn't I send you a bio on my Fae Trickster a few months ago, or was that to someone else with a similar idea? Coulda sworn I took part in something like this that never got done...
    It does sound familiar, but it was made by Spree. I guessed you sent the message to him. Unfortunately, he told me he won't do the project anymore. That's why some characters from his thread were moved here.

Quote Originally Posted by B_Y3LL0W View Post
    It does sound familiar, but it was made by Spree. I guessed you sent the message to him. Unfortunately, he told me he won't do the project anymore. That's why some characters from his thread were moved here.
    I think I still have the bio I put together for my Fae, is it okay if I post it to be included? I'm kinda curious how it'll turn out.
    This is unnecessary.
    My Blue Butterfly Fae Costume: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...Blue-Butterfly
    Under level 20? Here's my referral code: https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

Quote Originally Posted by Dosgrim View Post
    I think I still have the bio I put together for my Fae, is it okay if I post it to be included? I'm kinda curious how it'll turn out.
    Yes. Also, you can PM me if you don't want to reveal it too much to the community.

Quote Originally Posted by B_Y3LL0W View Post
    Yes. Also, you can PM me if you don't want to reveal it too much to the community.
    Um, okay I guess? I suppose her bio is a bit in-depth, so that might be for the best.
    This is unnecessary.

Need more suggestions.
    It does not have to be only a character.

+ Reply to Thread