+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Going to work on a story project.

and you can add special items for completing chapters or episodes and it depends on what your character is what story you take. also add cut seens

Quote Originally Posted by callamity View Post
    I was thinking for a story part you use a dragon and you have to fly and shoot at the enemies that are running to save someone or something or have a mount that can shoot and if you fall too far behind you have to restart from a checkpoint and it could use you characters in game mastery for the difficulty. say if your at mastery 7000 it would put you at uber 7 or 8.
    and you can add special items for completing chapters or episodes and it depends on what your character is what story you take. also add cut seens
    I'm trying not to to make it like a game. It's supposed to be like an actual story in the Trovian universe...
    idea rejected.

wait, this is a story not a game, I'm so dumb sometimes.

btw I think I might have a character.

name: the wanderer
    class: knight
    side: good
    personality: a bit confused but mostly ready for a battle
    what do they in the world of trove: help the main character out at random parts of each chapter
    origin: he was created by a group of scientist. he later escaped and doesn't know who he is or what he is, al he knows is he has to help others and save trove with the other hero's.

btw I cant figure out how to post picture

he has a green large emerald sword and sometimes wears a black mast with green eyes and mouth. he as green fancy hair and wears an old western hat. and his armor is gray and dusty. he has green eyes and a scar through one of them. his blade has electricity running through it.

I was also thinking about where the protagonist could meet wanderer. in a tavern. the tavern is pretty big and holds a lot of stuff for adventurers but it is also a good place to be if your a bandit so there's lots of bandits. it could be found in fae kingdom, before the darkness swallows it and turns there king and queen in dark fae. it isn't commonly visited by trovians but is instead visited by miners because of their infinite supply of infinium. it's pretty peaceful until the chaos beasts attack and turn the king and queen against the trovians.

I know this thread is a very old one. But I would like to say that the project is not dead. I will still be collecting ideas and placing them into the story.

Anyway, I may start the story with this quote from the "Shadow vs Light" video made by TrionWorlds.

Yay! Its not dead! At least now that my character is more developed when i first picthed it to B_Yellow, it could be put in a role that fits.

Well, I'm trying to revive this... The ideas.... They're... st...stuck in my head.... Th....this... must... n...not.. end...!
    (Screw this. I'm making a new post...)

+ Reply to Thread