+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Contest timer issue

Contest timer issue

Context: Contest timer hit 0 so I thought the contest had ended. That's why there's a countdown timer, right?

When: Monday morning

expected: when timer hit 0 I expected the contest was over

What happened: Logged off in the top 250 of blocks destroyed at 0 on the timer, logged in later that day to find I'd been screwed out of the light box reward as the contest continued past the timer hitting 0.

Repro steps: Wait til next Monday morning

No event I've ever been involved in has ever continued once the timer had expired.

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Trion Worlds
    Hey there Mandros! If you didn't receive your weekly contest rewards, submit a support ticket and our CS team will be happy to investigate for you. Hope this helps!

The problem is not so much the rewards as the timer hitting ZERO and the contest still running. CS wont do anything about this as they don't help with anything else. I'm sorry to say this, but you guys have the worst CS people I've ever encountered.

Apparently the contest runs for an hour AFTER the timer says it's over. CS can't fix that coding error.

+ Reply to Thread