+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: When exactly does the weekly contest end?

When exactly does the weekly contest end?

I ask this because I was up early and logged in, the contest window had contest ends in 20 minutes. I made sure I was still in the top 250 of blocks destroyed and even padded my score a bit. at 0 minutes remaining I was in the low 200's. Figured ok it's over so I logged out.

When I received my rewards there were no Light Chaos Vaults, but I did have all the boosters.

Does this mean it runs for another hour after the timer hits 0? If so this needs to be corrected.

EDITED: Thanks Blupoke for correcting the vaults name.

Dark Chaos Vaults are from the Class Contests, you should've gotten Light Chaos Vaults though.
    Mastery Points: 68,503

Battle Level 50

Classes Lvl 30: 15/15

Stellar Drops: 198 --- Radiant Drops: 226 (6 of those pre-MoP)

RAF: 17/30 --- Refer-a-Friend-Code: MTCYHGTRW2R2TPWTJ6L3

Quote Originally Posted by blupoke View Post
    Dark Chaos Vaults are from the Class Contests, you should've gotten Light Chaos Vaults though.
    Thanks, could not remember which ones and could not log in to check atm.

if u didnt get them, this means that someone logged in after u, quickly equiped the contest classes with high pr stuff and gone offline. sniped your position right there cuz he has flux and can ez win.
    For refferals Klick here and login, then click here and reedem my code.

"The believe in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness" -Joseph Conrad

Quote Originally Posted by Jochum View Post
    if u didnt get them, this means that someone logged in after u, quickly equiped the contest classes with high pr stuff and gone offline. sniped your position right there cuz he has flux and can ez win.
    Mmm read the OP before your salt :3

He's talking about the weekly contest
    Click me to see a cool mod --><-- Click me to see a cool mod
    Want a free class coin? Then click me! Wanna chat with me? Just click here! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Mandros View Post
    I ask this because I was up early and logged in, the contest window had contest ends in 20 minutes. I made sure I was still in the top 250 of blocks destroyed and even padded my score a bit. at 0 minutes remaining I was in the low 200's. Figured ok it's over so I logged out.

When I received my rewards there were no dark chaos chests or whatever they're called.

Does this mean it runs for another hour after the timer hits 0? If so this needs to be corrected.
    I should have gotten them too. I was in the top 100 last night before the reset at like 2 AM EST. I check my rewards and no Light chaos Vaults. I was really disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jochum View Post
    Only talking the blocks destroyed and I was in for about 10 minutes after the time remaining hit 0 and my position did not change. The only explanation is the contest was still active AFTER the timer hit ZERO.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy View Post
    I should have gotten them too. I was in the top 100 last night before the reset at like 2 AM EST. I check my rewards and no Light chaos Vaults. I was really disappointed.
    Yeah I was rank 80 or something on sunday and haven't got mine, but I did get 10 from mastery rewards and got pricess prancy prance as the first reward I opened. So many we still need to wait? Contests are bugged for this week too.

Servers are also being absolutely terrible in general, even just block loading.

To answer the question in the title, I'm in England and the contest ends at exactly 12:00pm. So compare your timezone to that and you should be able to find when the contest ends where you are

Banned
    For Eastern time zone, it ends at 7am.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast