+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Select a Class own sequence

Select a Class own sequence

Sometimes i need to change fast classes but its disturbing to scroll always down in the class menu and search the class which i want.

I would like to see ingame an option, where i can click on arrows to move the classes left and right, up and down to make main classes on the upper corner.

To show this arrow i would prefer a little lock in a corner of this window (left down corner i would say) where i can click on it and then the arrows are shown.

Quite a useful suggestion.
    DaRkLy
    Quote Originally Posted by Trion Worlds View Post
    In the future™ Soon™

i'm also fine with just pressing J and having the option to favorite a few of my classes so that mains that i switch between are always on the first row

Lightbulb

How about this:

When you press J, it brings up the usual menu.

But when you hold J for longer, a minimal menu appears instead, where you can see all of your classes in one place. I went ahead and created a design:

You just need to click the class icon to change. Hovering cursor over icon will display class' name. It's easy to learn which class has which icon, so changing classes would be very quick with this.

Quote Originally Posted by KoBeWi View Post
    How about this:

But when you hold J for longer, a minimal menu appears instead, where you can see all of your classes in one place. I went ahead and created a design:

You just need to click the class icon to change. Hovering cursor over icon will display class' name. It's easy to learn which class has which icon, so changing classes would be very quick with this.
    reverse the button mechanic, i want to access a quick menu quickly :P but great idea!
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 100,341 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Gem Rerolling Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 701 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

How about this:

This needs to happen, absolutely awesome
    IGN Rockdodo Mastery 400+ Main GS, Chlor, and CB. Use this link for a FREE CLASS COIN!!! Only works if you're under Mastery Rank 20.

Officer of "The Last Melon". Come check out our Watermelon castle!

Officer of "Unicorn Haven". For details, check out this post. We're currently constructing a massive stadium!!!

Active member of Ultra ST Runs, R41D, and Imonchemicals

no more scrolling pls!

How about this:

this is it +1
    For refferals Klick here and login, then click here and reedem my code.

"The believe in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness" -Joseph Conrad

Quote Originally Posted by Chronozilla View Post
    reverse the button mechanic, i want to access a quick menu quickly :P but great idea!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Dodo View Post
    This needs to happen, absolutely awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Cicasajt View Post
    no more scrolling pls!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jochum View Post
    this is it +1
    Looks like this idea got support.
    Now some dev need to see it

yeah this would be bloody sweet

+ Reply to Thread