+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are there really no active clans? Has the community died?

Are there really no active clans? Has the community died?

I find it quite strange that I've found dozens of clans (very talented builders and clearly were active at some point) all with very detailed clan worlds and I would assume players are in U9 somewhere... but I've checked daily on the forums, in clan worlds, and in chat to find a clan that actually has people playing the game.
    All I'm looking for is a clan that has active players and a TeamSpeak or something similar. Is this something that just doesn't exist anymore? Has the community disappeared?

-Broken PVP
    -No New Biomes
    -No New Clan Commands/Ranks
    -Screwed Up Gem System
    -Too much RNG

An the game is lack of fun when there's nothing to keep the the last, middle, group players together.

That's y
    D-O-S Recruiting Thread: http://bit.ly/1K4hUGO
    D-O-S Jr Academy Recruiting Thread: http://bit.ly/1ZhK9xS
    IGN: BlueSparrow
    Join my Guild(s) too earn tons of free stuff, and have lots of fun.
    Referral (Earn a Free Class Coin): TL9ZXZ37Z3Q23GTX32NG

trovian space station (TSS) above the candorian canyons
    i am part of a club called Garden of Wool that has a verry active community and if you would like to join contact sheepski ingame
    Are you limited to only a few classes and really don't want to pay for more? Are you under mastery 20?
    click my refer link Here for 1 FREE class coin when you enter my referral code. Feel free to contact me ingame id be glad to help you lvl up, or even join my club!

Ign:cospacegirl

Im glad to recruit u and i have some active members...
    but my club have nothing, i just can offer my members STs runs..
    and some builds biomes..

i will recruitu if u want to
    Mastery Rank 186...
    IGN: KuranaKen

Try to Contact me In game
    Really needs friends.....

Most Play Char: Shadow Hunter
    Top Power Rank:8.6k
    Can solo all Hard STs...
    Pleasure to help u in STs...

Thks....

We haven't. Making a new club from the ground up. Currently working on the hub. We use Curse Voice for Comm. If you're interested feel free to Message me in game. ~Sailic~

I feel that clans are more friends only. Small little clans without many other people besides our friends and stuff. And I mean real friends that you see and interact with, not online friends. I have a clan and it's limited to just friends of mine so I can kinda see why it's like that. Easier to communicate and relate with. Easier to trust your friends than some random people. Although I could be wrong so yeah. Hoped this helped.

I've been in some really friendly clubs, not necessary of irl friend, but with lovely people

This falls under naming and shaming if i name a really lovely guy? xD

Hotshot for example, he's a streamer,a modder, a player, etc. and he's really friendly and nice with everyone

I have a club full of ppl of even different countries, Germany, USA, Latvia, Colombia(me :P) And we talk and laugh a lot xD (craziness indeed) xD
    Click me to see a cool mod --><-- Click me to see a cool mod
    Want a free class coin? Then click me! Wanna chat with me? Just click here! :3

we have 750 members all active logged on minimum in past 7 days. Then i have 2 other clubs that are close to the same level of activity.

+ Reply to Thread