PDA

View Full Version : Updated - Patch - 7AM PDT (2PM GMT) - 4/26/2016

Fasti
04-25-2016, 05:59 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/trove/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/04/mantleofpower.jpg

Update 1 - Hey all, I apologize for not getting this update out prior to the end of downtime. We ran a little over while deploying a quick hotfix for an issue but are coming online now. You should be able to sign in as normal in the next couple minutes. We're watching for any issues and will adjust as needed if anything else should arise.

Hey folks,

Mantle of Power is here! We're rolling out the MoP release patch (http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?96975) but will be doing some back-end system maintenance so we're going to be offline longer than normal.

Downtime should take approximately 3 hours and will start at 7:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM GMT) (https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=7:00AM+PDT+April+26+2016).

Thanks all!

DeusNeoMachina
04-25-2016, 06:26 PM
Sooo late :( Nice thing I don't have lectures anymore and I can translate it at any time depending on my tiredness :3

DeusNeoMachina
04-25-2016, 06:42 PM
Important thing : the chaos chest's top loot is missing in the patch notes ;)

DakarProphet
04-25-2016, 06:49 PM
Clarification on this please:

Fixed bug where scores were not removed from lower difficulty Shadow Tower leaderboards after completing a higher difficulty.

Does this mean you can only have 1 spot in all 3 difficulty levels for a chance at a Purple name or does this mean if you want to get top scores you should do Ultimate first then Hard then Normal to fill all 3?

SpicyMcHaggis
04-25-2016, 06:54 PM
Question about the tome of empowered gem. it says those that bought one of the mantle of power packs will receive the tome automatically.....what happens if you purchased more than one of the packs ? do they receive another copy, or would that be double-dipping ??

DeusNeoMachina
04-25-2016, 07:38 PM
Question about the tome of empowered gem. it says those that bought one of the mantle of power packs will receive the tome automatically.....what happens if you purchased more than one of the packs ? do they receive another copy, or would that be double-dipping ??
"This will be granted retroactively after this patch goes live." ;)

Stainwolf
04-25-2016, 08:30 PM
New chaos chest loot? Stellar drops still untradeable? (not gonna be fixed??) Purple name was guaranteed for peoples which got on dotm hard leaderboards last week, it wont be removed and applied to ultra modes and not gonna be fixed?

raNdom
04-25-2016, 08:33 PM
Is there any changes to the Chaos Chest reward rotation?

Seems like the usual thing for CC isn't mentioned.

Philipp94
04-26-2016, 02:36 AM
if i bought the headstart pack do i get the empowerd gem box tome for free or not ?

HeroOfPeace
04-26-2016, 03:55 AM
Clarification on this please:

Fixed bug where scores were not removed from lower difficulty Shadow Tower leaderboards after completing a higher difficulty.

Does this mean you can only have 1 spot in all 3 difficulty levels for a chance at a Purple name or does this mean if you want to get top scores you should do Ultimate first then Hard then Normal to fill all 3?

You can only get a purple name from being Top 100 on Ultra DOTM list before ST resets.

if i bought the headstart pack do i get the empowerd gem box tome for free or not ?
Yes

AuronD
04-26-2016, 04:03 AM
Gem abilities (For example pyrodisc and stinging curse) seem to scale based on physical damage, even for magic damage classes. I expected this to be fixed this week. Will this be fixed soon or are magical classes supposed to be treated unfairly?

ReBirTH
04-26-2016, 04:19 AM
Clovers not able to be bought with Cubits now? wow

SailorEffinMoon
04-26-2016, 04:49 AM
Looks like all of us who payed to play early have been screwed over, cuz I don't know about you but I've used most, if not all of my gem boosters already this past week :(

Fasti
04-26-2016, 06:03 AM
Is there any changes to the Chaos Chest reward rotation?

Seems like the usual thing for CC isn't mentioned.

Top loot this week is the Elder Boot mount. I'll get that added to the patch notes.

Rayed
04-26-2016, 07:04 AM
It's always at this time the server goes down, the time i get break from my lectures, Why god, why you do this to me....

https://media.giphy.com/media/7tPegQUcjdUk/giphy.gif

Unknown_Marksman
04-26-2016, 07:04 AM
Let the message spam until servers come online start in 3 2 1..

KingProphet
04-26-2016, 07:06 AM
so much time :l

Roadshow
04-26-2016, 07:09 AM
So has the bug affecting those of us playing in 4K res been fixed or is the gem tab still unavailable to us?

Will we be compensated for having paid for headstart and yet not having functioning access to the product for which we paid?

Vort
04-26-2016, 07:14 AM
Hi! :D :cool: :eek: :rolleyes:

Rezkingx
04-26-2016, 07:24 AM
Looks like all of us who payed to play early have been screwed over, cuz I don't know about you but I've used most, if not all of my gem boosters already this past week :(

Seems to look that way. ive already opened all my 190x gem boosters. who knows what i would have gotten after this patch to them, including the karma bar. and i really highly doubt we are gonna get reasonably compensated. i see us getting a few dust and luckbugs,i mean how can they determine how well our loot would have been or not been with RNG. but its not like they are gonna give us the 190 boosters back to reopen, which only really seems to be the truest way to handle it since there is a change to them. so supporting and getting early access really screwed us.
:confused:

DrumerpunkOne
04-26-2016, 07:29 AM
You can only get a purple name from being Top 100 on Ultra DOTM list before ST resets.

Yes
So since I bought all three packs what kind of compensation can i be looking forward to? Three of the same tombs? Untrreadable as well I'd assume?

MrKaeyto
04-26-2016, 07:30 AM
Dust etc from MoP is now Tradable or not?

Katratzi
04-26-2016, 07:30 AM
Seems to look that way. ive already opened all my 190x gem boosters. who knows what i would have gotten after this patch to them, including the karma bar. and i really highly doubt we are gonna get reasonably compensated. i see us getting a few dust and luckbugs,i mean how can they determine how well our loot would have been or not been with RNG. but its not like they are gonna give us the 190 boosters back to reopen, which only really seems to be the truest way to handle it since there is a change to them. so supporting and getting early access really screwed us.

LOL - grubbers

Corvo Tempesta
04-26-2016, 07:31 AM
:confused: sooo, dropped stellar still untradable?

Unknown_Marksman
04-26-2016, 07:31 AM
Dust etc from MoP is now Tradable or not?

Nothing from the MoP update is tradeable

Hordecus
04-26-2016, 07:33 AM
:eek: that moment, you bought 2 packs and opened it all :mad:
And trained LL, with class gem, but no improvements

Ultrared21
04-26-2016, 07:36 AM
do it quick I like trove but I really want to play it so please make it like 1/2 or 2 hours or if really quick 35 minuteshttp://forums.trovegame.com/images/icons/icon9.png

MrKaeyto
04-26-2016, 07:37 AM
Arigato :D

Ultrared21
04-26-2016, 07:38 AM
And please dont reset eveyones character to level 0

Unknown_Marksman
04-26-2016, 07:40 AM
And please dont reset eveyones character to level 0

It won't happen,otherwise - most of the people would quit

Nunia
04-26-2016, 07:42 AM
it won't happen,otherwise - most of the people would quit

thirty levels go

Rezkingx
04-26-2016, 07:43 AM
LOL - grubbers

Sorry what??

Katratzi
04-26-2016, 07:45 AM
Sorry what??

My opinion of your opinion.

Majaykarp
04-26-2016, 07:47 AM
So lads, who wants to play some scrabble?

Feelthechill
04-26-2016, 07:49 AM
So lads, who wants to play some scrabble?

I do magikarp

Thaldor
04-26-2016, 07:56 AM
Yeah, I only bought the cheapest of the three packs for myself and my girlfriend, but I don't really appreciate paying just to get headstart access to BETA test a patch for them. Instead of being granted early access to a polished product.

I feel a compromise compensation for the gem booster box changes would be to grant credits to the players who bought them equivalent to half the value of the pack/s purchased.
So you bought the $75 pack? Grant that player 3250 credits, equivalent to any $30 credit purchase.

Or.. you know.. SOMETHING.

Here have a tome that gives you one more RNG chance per week.. :(

Edit: Here's an idea, don't give me a tome, I have enough of them to go through each week. How about a 'Gem Factor' coin? Granting me 1 empowered box per week? I'd go for that.

KingProphet
04-26-2016, 07:59 AM
hurry up already :((

DarTas
04-26-2016, 08:01 AM
Need to start lvling to 30 faaaast.

Philipp94
04-26-2016, 08:09 AM
Yeah, I only bought the cheapest of the three packs for myself and my girlfriend, but I don't really appreciate paying just to get headstart access to BETA test a patch for them. Instead of being granted early access to a polished product.

I feel a compromise compensation for the gem booster box changes would be to grant credits to the players who bought them equivalent to half the value of the pack/s purchased.
So you bought the $75 pack? Grant that player 3250 credits, equivalent to any $30 credit purchase.

Edit: Here's an idea, don't give me a tome, I have enough of them to go through each week. How about a 'Gem Factor' coin? Granting me 1 empowered box per week? I'd go for that.

yea that's true , i also bought the cheapest pack, so ..

Rayed
04-26-2016, 08:10 AM
2 more hours to go and no they will not reset our characters to 0, that's like removing everything i did for 1 year, which i am not up for again. I will quit trove the way I did for Robocraft, when they tried to act smart...

CrazyOnly
04-26-2016, 08:10 AM
fix mastery points pls, 0/900 wtf?

Philipp94
04-26-2016, 08:11 AM
100 mb update is ready -> more time to wait :(

Parahumanguy
04-26-2016, 08:13 AM
I'm hoping the gunslinger gem is fixed, and made more powerful.

DrumerpunkOne
04-26-2016, 08:15 AM
yay for getting 3 gem tombs since i bought all 3 packs? (Just assuming here)

Demodragon
04-26-2016, 08:16 AM
You guys said ud be adding extra life dragons and stats to them for mantle of power when and why has it not happened ? another think you guys over look.

Flowey
04-26-2016, 08:20 AM
You guys said ud be adding extra life dragons and stats to them for mantle of power when and why has it not happened ? another think you guys over look.

They saud AFTER MoP, not directly with it, don't rush them :P

LilHatch
04-26-2016, 08:21 AM
So, if we cant buy clovers for cubits anymore, and free market booster packs only drop dust, you basically have to pay money to level up your gems, or spend obscene amounts of cubits on regemenaters and never ever make progress towards anything else that is cubit related. And even then idk if you would have enough cubits to buy the regemenaters, at least with the terrible luck I was having.

DRAGON_BORN
04-26-2016, 08:26 AM
After update,would trovians have free MOPhttp://forums.trovegame.com/images/icons/icon6.png;)

General Meow
04-26-2016, 08:34 AM
Jade Clover now costs 5 Credits and can only be purchased with Credits.

Come on guys. Really? We have to buy credits just to make sure our gems don't break? The gem breaking thing was a bad idea to begin with. If you're going this route, just get rid of gem breaking altogether and make clovers a lower-tier upgrade booster.

Trax
04-26-2016, 08:37 AM

Your comment about the early access to a BETA test is spot on. I too purchased a headstart pack. I too have opened all my boxes only to find out a major (not minor at all) change to the gem system, the gem leveling system, the purchasing system and the RNG system. I mean WTF! I am not happy. This to me is total BS. Sorry devs, but you need to address this in some way. I mean you didn't think about how you were going to roll out the GEM system till after you got everyone's money?? Im not even sure how you make a change like this so shortly after releasing and not think about how this screws over your loyal PAYING player base. And trust me, its not the money, its the time spent and lost now. I mean its mind boggling to me that this significant of a change comes out, what a week after release like its no big deal. "Oh hey, all that stuff you payed for and finished the last week. Yea we're changing it now and making it better for people who have payed nothing. Thanks for your payment though. You should have waited you idiot"

I would like an answer from a moderator please.

KingProphet
04-26-2016, 08:38 AM
how much till its finished???

RoarLionRawr
04-26-2016, 08:38 AM
The compensation is ultimate betrayal.
The devs told us in the stream it'd be fine to open our boosters and then they went and buffed it and give us only ***in lapis bugs.
What a scumbag way to bait people into buying more.
Game is becoming pay to win and the devs are becoming worse and worse. The direction this game is going is ****. And as long as they have players that are successfully baited into paying money like this they won't give a crap and keep doing the same thing over and over.

So many heavy endgame players are quitting this game. They don't care as long as they made their money. It's very frustrating because you can do little to stop it.
If you feel the same or have issues with me calling this game p2w come read my old post.
http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?97007-Booster-Compensation-and-Expansion-Discussion&p=628306#post628306

RoarLionRawr
04-26-2016, 08:39 AM
The compensation is ultimate betrayal.
The devs told us in the stream it'd be fine to open our boosters and then they got and buff it and give us only ***in lapis bugs.
What a scumbag way to bait people into buying more.
Game is becoming pay to win and the devs are becoming worse and worse. The direction this game is going is ****. And as long as they have players that are successfully baited into paying money like this they won't give a crap and keep doing the same thing over and over.

So many heavy endgame players are quitting this game. The devs don't care as long as they made their money. It's very frustrating because you can do little to stop it.
If you feel the same or have issues with me calling this game p2w come read my old post.
http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?97007-Booster-Compensation-and-Expansion-Discussion&p=628306#post628306

fifalover2503
04-26-2016, 08:43 AM
When will it be on English time

SylvanFire36
04-26-2016, 08:44 AM
when are the servers going to be up again? UK time please

DrumerpunkOne
04-26-2016, 08:46 AM
when are the servers going to be up again? UK time please

Google our lord and Savior! https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&q=what+time+is+it+uk&oq=what+time+is+it+uk&gs_l=serp.3..0l4j0i22i30l6.14450.16488.0.17270.18. 16.0.0.0.0.143.1460.10j5.15.0..2..0...1.1.64.serp. .3.15.1456...35i39j0i67j0i131j0i20j0i155i3.onUU9KB j0lw

Servers go up in 1 hour and 13 minutes from now

SylvanFire36
04-26-2016, 08:50 AM
thanks very much and I meant what time GMT do the severs come back up

keithboy11
04-26-2016, 08:52 AM
what up everyone

DrumerpunkOne
04-26-2016, 08:52 AM
thanks very much and I meant what time GMT do the severs come back up

"Downtime should take approximately 3 hours and will start at 7:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM GMT). " This was taken from the first post found here! http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?96970-Patch-7AM-PDT-(2PM-GMT)-4-26-2016

Make sure to add 3 from that time in GMT :) Good luck bud!~

ambrioso
04-26-2016, 08:53 AM
no me deja entrar

SylvanFire36
04-26-2016, 08:54 AM
can I join the giveaway even though I only just started and don't have MOP or a twitch account?

Unilia
04-26-2016, 08:54 AM
Your comment about the early access to a BETA test is spot on. I too purchased a headstart pack. I too have opened all my boxes only to find out a major (not minor at all) change to the gem system, the gem leveling system, the purchasing system and the RNG system. I mean WTF! I am not happy. This to me is total BS. Sorry devs, but you need to address this in some way. I mean you didn't think about how you were going to roll out the GEM system till after you got everyone's money?? Im not even sure how you make a change like this so shortly after releasing and not think about how this screws over your loyal PAYING player base. And trust me, its not the money, its the time spent and lost now. I mean its mind boggling to me that this significant of a change comes out, what a week after release like its no big deal. "Oh hey, all that stuff you payed for and finished the last week. Yea we're changing it now and making it better for people who have payed nothing. Thanks for your payment though. You should have waited you idiot"

I would like an answer from a moderator please.

I totally agree with you.
How come they changes comes after people already payed 15-150$ for headstart bonuses and now people that didn't pay, getting stuff as we do, while our head start really only gave us head start for leveling and that's all. Cause now, people with their gem boxes, will get stellar gems fast while we spent money, and time, to get rad gems, and even with barely stars on it.
So yeah, when I saw the changes now, I got quite mad as well cause they saw how many paying players got mad, and now they fix it cause, guess what, we already gave our money to them and they will change it so others won't have a problem with it too.

Flowey
04-26-2016, 08:56 AM
no me deja entrar

Trata de mantener el ingles aquí, y si, es que todavía no han terminado///
Try to keep english here, and yes, they haven't finished yet

Exudias
04-26-2016, 08:59 AM
They actually changed Jade Clovers to be with credits... The only thing that was not pay2win in the gems update. GG.

Trax
04-26-2016, 09:04 AM
I totally agree with you.
How come they changes comes after people already payed 15-150$ for headstart bonuses and now people that didn't pay, getting stuff as we do, while our head start really only gave us head start for leveling and that's all. Cause now, people with their gem boxes, will get stellar gems fast while we spent money, and time, to get rad gems, and even with barely stars on it.
So yeah, when I saw the changes now, I got quite mad as well cause they saw how many paying players got mad, and now they fix it cause, guess what, we already gave our money to them and they will change it so others won't have a problem with it too.

Yep. Like I said, its not about the money for me, because I fully respect the time and effort it takes to code a game and developers should be compensated for that. But this is just robbery at this point. I mean even at the low end, our Gems could have been leveling 1.5x faster. Our empowered gems could have been better. The BS grind I have done for the past week or so seems totally useless. It just doesn't seem right to me, and I am not the usual complaining type. We really need an answer on this. It may not come from this thread but we need to continue to press this issue. Otherwise I am out too. Ive payed less for way better games.

Honestly, I would be up for them stripping my gems from my account and returning all the boxes that I purchased to start over. I honestly have junk gems so far anyway and if the new system is really better it won't be long before I can replace them all with the boxes I purchased and a little more grinding. I would be ok with that.

EDIT: Minus any class gems players have received, because it doesn't seem they changed the process of obtaining those gems at all so no reason to delete those.

TROVERER
04-26-2016, 09:05 AM
Why isn't the server up yet guys

faraddox
04-26-2016, 09:08 AM
Let's don't play after update. Let's see what Trion will do with this.

vicotus
04-26-2016, 09:11 AM
Let's don't play after update. Let's see what Trion will do with this.
yea ... right

rudawen
04-26-2016, 09:13 AM
I almost WISH it was pay to win at this point...at the moment its pay to get screwed. LOL Greedy turds.

thebrandosis
04-26-2016, 09:15 AM
I almost WISH it was pay to win at this point...at the moment its pay to get screwed. LOL Greedy turds.

at least i didnt have to say it..
*slow clap

TaJMoX
04-26-2016, 09:16 AM
Ya'll are over-reacting. The Head-Start was so we can level up and yes, we paid to test the release. Still got some nice perks. If you are complaining about fixing the gem system, then you should really think about that more clearly when you're not so angry.
Also, they said they're considering reimbursing us.

Edit: If you want to support the game then do so. But don't complain after you donated. There's plenty of free-to-play games out there, but you want to play this one. Stop crying when you can just do something about it.

pioneershark
04-26-2016, 09:16 AM
Trion should atleast give us some update note for why it's going past 3 hours

pioneershark
04-26-2016, 09:17 AM
Ya'll are over-reacting. The Head-Start was so we can level up and yes, we paid to test the release. Still got some nice perks. If you are complaining about fixing the gem system, then you should really think about that more clearly when you're not so angry.
well... the gem system is quite bad

Thraxis72
04-26-2016, 09:18 AM
Lesson learned, ill never trust this game for a pre order access again, this is what PTS is supposed to be for

faraddox
Only 2 hours 18 mins passed.

Mythsanity
Off topic, but I've always been amused that I could just sit here and refresh the page to get a new post every second on these patches.

Vorcanus
hi its 5:18pm gmt how long antill your up please

thebrandosis
04-26-2016, 09:19 AM
We hear you on the empowered boxes for people who opened pre-hotfix.

We're going to take a look today and see what we can do.

we can only hope it's something of value, for those of us that opened empowered gem boxes

Withz
04-26-2016, 09:20 AM
Off topic, but I've always been amused that I could just sit here and refresh the page to get a new post every second on these patches.

Haha same here x)

SylvanFire36
04-26-2016, 09:22 AM
its been 3 hours where's the update?

TaJMoX
04-26-2016, 09:22 AM
Trion should atleast give us some update note for why it's going past 3 hours
It hasn't been 3 hours it's been 2.

WolfHero
04-26-2016, 09:23 AM
Darn it, I missed my chance to buy a bunch of clovers for cubits.

SylvanFire36
04-26-2016, 09:25 AM
It hasn't been 3 hours it's been 2. 2pm GMT was when the downtime started its now 5:25pm GMT that's three hours

vicotus
04-26-2016, 09:25 AM
XD i do the same thing

DrumerpunkOne
04-26-2016, 09:26 AM
It's been 2 hours and 26 minutes... Where are you guys getting that it has been 3 hours already lol. Update is in 44 minutes from now.

Feelthechill
04-26-2016, 09:27 AM
2pm GMT was when the downtime started its now 5:25pm GMT that's three hours

You're GMT+1, just so you know

GMT is currently 4:28 PM

DrumerpunkOne
04-26-2016, 09:28 AM
2pm GMT was when the downtime started its now 5:25pm GMT that's three hours

7AM PDT was 2 hours ago for me.

Drache0606
04-26-2016, 09:30 AM
XD i do the same thing
im too :D:cool:

SylvanFire36
04-26-2016, 09:30 AM
It's been 2 hours and 26 minutes... Where are you guys getting that it has been 3 hours already lol. Update is in 44 minutes from now. ok that may be so but is MOP a dlc? or is it a free expansion (I don't get it)

p.s. can you enter me in the giveaway even though I don't have a twitch accout or MOP

DrumerpunkOne
04-26-2016, 09:31 AM
ok that may be so but is MOP a dlc? or is it a free expansion (I don't get it)

p.s. can you enter me in the giveaway even though I don't have a twitch accout or MOP

They are calling it an Expansion.

pioneershark
04-26-2016, 09:31 AM
ok that may be so but is MOP a dlc? or is it a free expansion (I don't get it)

MoP is free very free

SylvanFire36
04-26-2016, 09:32 AM
MoP is free very free so what are the paid things then?

Barehand
04-26-2016, 09:33 AM
MOP is free but people paid to get a headstart. After this update you should have access to new worlds and such

SylvanFire36
04-26-2016, 09:33 AM
They are calling it an Expansion. how do I join the giveaway if ive just started

SylvanFire36
04-26-2016, 09:34 AM
MOP is free but people paid to get a headstart. After this update you should have access to new worlds and such so if ive only just started it doesn't really affect me

rapid331
04-26-2016, 09:34 AM
I don't know if someone says it but is that normal that mastery rank is now over 1400?

Unilia
04-26-2016, 09:37 AM

Edit: If you want to support the game then do so. But don't complain after you donated. There's plenty of free-to-play games out there, but you want to play this one. Stop crying when you can just do something about it.

The Head-Start was to give those who payed, to actually have a head-start. Not to learn that our head-start was a waste and people that didn't pay at all, in 1 week can have the same progression as we had in our "Head-start". Instead of you saying that we ain't thinking clearly, you should think first.
The Head-Start gave us access to new level cap, 3 new worlds, and the wrong gem system. Classes changes, there will always be stuff like that. But people that payed at the very least, 1 pack, and lost their chances to actually have a "head-start" compare to others, aren't going to actually have it. That's why people are annoyed. We were promised one thing and got another. And if the changes were in like at least a month, none would even bother, but it's right after many payed for Head-start and saw they didn't get what they were actually suppose to get after the patch today. So think about that before saying that everyone that complains is just a hot-headed person atm...

Skease
04-26-2016, 09:38 AM
Im in the UK the server went off at 2pm GMT and its now 5:37 GMT thats 3 hours 37 mins...

SylvanFire36
04-26-2016, 09:39 AM
Im in the UK the server went off at 2pm GMT and its now 5:37 GMT thats 3 hours 37 mins... I thought that but UK time is actually GMT + 1 hour so in reality its only 2hours 37 mins

Xemos
04-26-2016, 09:40 AM
Im in the UK the server went off at 2pm GMT and its now 5:37 GMT thats 3 hours 37 mins...
UK is gmt +1 the time in gmt is 4:40 right now

Rovonemia
04-26-2016, 09:40 AM

Do you remember a few weeks ago we put the clocks forward in the UK? Yes? Well GMT doesn't change so we are GMT +1 until the clocks go back again in autumn.

KingProphet
04-26-2016, 09:44 AM
how much time left till the update???

Skease
04-26-2016, 09:46 AM
I thought that but UK time is actually GMT + 1 hour so in reality its only 2hours 37 mins

UK is gmt +1 the time in gmt is 4:40 right now

Nope GMT +1 is france etc they are 1 hour ahead of us GMT stands for Greenwich Mean Time Greenwich is in the UK so we are GMT NOT +1

thebrandosis
its is UP!!

Xemos
how much time left till the update???

Its been online a few minutes already.

Philipp94
and online :)

KingProphet
04-26-2016, 09:48 AM
cant buy the free gem dust box ... sereosly????

Rovonemia
04-26-2016, 09:49 AM
Nope GMT +1 is france etc they are 1 hour ahead of us GMT stands for Greenwich Mean Time Greenwich is in the UK so we are GMT NOT +1

We put our clocks forward so we are currently running in British summer time (or daylight saving time) which is GMT+1...trust me i am in England lol

Fostot
04-26-2016, 09:55 AM

Don't feel too bad, i've opened over 400 Boosters... How do you think I feel about all this... Not including the fact that i've already spent ALL of my dust from those 400 boosters just trying to level 2 radiant gems and 1 stellar gem and 3 resplendent gems on 1 CLASS. I'll never understand why throughout all of their Alpha / Beta process they didn't think to themselves HEY the chance for failure is too friggen high. Lets do something about that so we dont screw people out of money.

Taopok
04-26-2016, 10:05 AM
Server was up for a while, I crashed twice while trying to get in game. It is down now.

ChildOfEden
04-26-2016, 10:06 AM
My TROVE say "Offline", thats my problem? :s what can i do? :s

Wingzor
04-26-2016, 10:06 AM
its offline. -_- nooooooooooo :(

Splicee
04-26-2016, 10:07 AM
hello it only for me offline again ??

Sydzzle
04-26-2016, 10:09 AM
aww yea bringin back the good old "maintenance" days :D

Chrysamere
04-26-2016, 10:12 AM
Mother of god, don't make it like the bone dragon update.
http://i.imgur.com/KYmnod0.jpg

Wingzor
04-26-2016, 10:13 AM
update the thread. :/
still offline with no information about duration. :(

phronesis74
04-26-2016, 10:14 AM
Saw it was up... clicked update and then it was down again by the time I got it updated. Any idea about the new ETA Trion?

DerpingReaper
04-26-2016, 10:16 AM
I was playing but then it suddenly went offline D:

SailorEffinMoon
04-26-2016, 10:17 AM
I was playing but then it suddenly went offline D:

Must of been nice. I set an alarm to get up and when I awoke there was no game to be playing :(

Melafx
04-26-2016, 10:18 AM
I cant play, wots wrong????
OFFLINE!!!!!

Daichimaru
Why the heck are the login servers down :(
I'm the only one of my friends that was not able to log in, 'cuz I wasn't quick enough T.T

DerpingReaper
GO back to sleep sailor xD

SailorEffinMoon
04-26-2016, 10:19 AM
go back to sleep sailor xd

but I ......

:(

Fasti
I updated the OP. Sorry for the wait! We'll be online in the next couple minutes. Thanks!

Lovelessx
gem tome 4k credits.. 500k flux @ market incomming for 1 !!! emp. gem box.. so worth #kappa

DerpingReaper
Time to sleep :P getting tired of these maintenance

Wingzor
04-26-2016, 10:20 AM
thx fasti, you saved my evening after hard work today. <3 ur da best^^

DerpingReaper
04-26-2016, 10:21 AM
It's back online guys

DerpingReaper
04-26-2016, 10:22 AM
P.S i didn't sleep

Skulldugery10
Hol long is it going to be offline in germany ?

SailorEffinMoon
Games up! :cool:

Melafx
04-26-2016, 10:23 AM
Uff, back online, Great Work again

Thanks for the quick update @Fasti

Cheers

Acefisher
04-26-2016, 10:30 AM
Glad the server is up and running. Man, the ninth life booster is adorable.