PDA

View Full Version : Found two Bugs in Trove

Skygearz04
04-23-2016, 05:48 AM
Hello Trovians,

the Bugs i found are:

1. When you drink a Potion as an Candy Barbarian and immediatly throw your Ultimate, it will not show up or make Damage either.

2. I hope it is a Bug, otherwise it is an very bad decision to make this kind of a secret Patch.

Many Players, including myself, noticed that the Droprate in U7 and U8 got really lowered since yesterday.

Out of 100 Dungeons it Drops 30 Shadow Items. This is an 15% for Shadow Items to Drop. (Im running at 771 Magic Find). And most of them are Shadow lvl 1 items.

Before Yesterday after 50 Dungeons, most of the times my Inventory was filled with Shadow items. Good ones though, most Shadow lvl 2 and many lvl 3.

It is not bad to alternate the Droprate, it is your Game. BUT DONT PATCH IT SECRETLY!

Give us Patch Notes and Reasons and let us discuss why it should be lowered.

I really hope it is a Bug, otherwise i think some Players are really pissed of because of that betrayal of trust and will leave this Game.

I love Trove because the Community is involved into the very tiny bit of this Game. Because of that this Game is what it is, and has such a strong Playersbase.

Please reply to this post and let us talk about this Bugs.

With kinds regards

Skygearz04

Ps: Hopefully my bad English is good enough :p

Flowey
04-23-2016, 07:07 AM
Hello Trovians,

the Bugs i found are:

1. When you drink a Potion as an Candy Barbarian and immediatly throw your Ultimate, it will not show up or make Damage either.

2. I hope it is a Bug, otherwise it is an very bad decision to make this kind of a secret Patch.

Many Players, including myself, noticed that the Droprate in U7 and U8 got really lowered since yesterday.

Out of 100 Dungeons it Drops 30 Shadow Items. This is an 15% for Shadow Items to Drop. (Im running at 771 Magic Find). And most of them are Shadow lvl 1 items.

Before Yesterday after 50 Dungeons, most of the times my Inventory was filled with Shadow items. Good ones though, most Shadow lvl 2 and many lvl 3.

It is not bad to alternate the Droprate, it is your Game. BUT DONT PATCH IT SECRETLY!

Give us Patch Notes and Reasons and let us discuss why it should be lowered.

I really hope it is a Bug, otherwise i think some Players are really pissed of because of that betrayal of trust and will leave this Game.

I love Trove because the Community is involved into the very tiny bit of this Game. Because of that this Game is what it is, and has such a strong Playersbase.

Please reply to this post and let us talk about this Bugs.

With kinds regards

Skygearz04

Ps: Hopefully my bad English is good enough :p

Avarem said about the droprate nerf, and why? Is just obvious, the market crashed with the previous droprate, they reached:
Penta x20k
Quad x6k
Thrice x1k
Twice x120f
That was insane, the nerf was good

Skygearz04
04-24-2016, 03:27 AM
Where did he said it?

Many dont know about those changes and complain about it. Now i know the reason and im totally ok with it.

My only concern about this change is that it dont appear in the Patchnotes where it should be apear.