PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raiser's Banshee's Boon

WhyFi
04-21-2016, 11:19 AM
Tomb Raiser's Banshee's Boon has a few bugs with the new class gem!

The Banshee doesn't heal the Goliath, but it shows it healing it (Green numbers pop up)
Can't heal your Banshee, although it shows healing numbers popping up for it.

From my observation, Energy Regeneration on Tomb Raiser seems... unnecessary? With such a long cooldown on it, could it be possible to have the cooldown like normal, but just resummon the banshee?

Disgruntled
04-21-2016, 06:00 PM
Wait, does the class gem make Banshee's Boon have a longer cooldown, too? Even after changing it so you get Banshee plus the healing minion, that's still a huge nerf for the class. Why would I want a lesser NPC trying to heal my minions when I could just keep the quick reload Banshee already has and keep them healed myself? Unless this healing minion is super smart or has way powerful healing, I can't really see that as anything other than a negative change.

WhyFi
04-22-2016, 03:49 AM
Yes, the class gem does put Banshee's boon on a pretty significant cool down. I'd say around 10 seconds or so (About 8 with Chronomancer).

It does really impact my gameplay, but I'm chosing to stick with the gem simply because I've been upgrading it in hopes of it getting buffed a slight bit. Plus my class gem has almost 10k MD on it, so it's something I can't really afford to waste :/