PDA

View Full Version : How much to trove magic carpets sell for nowadays?

Ryuushima
03-18-2016, 01:30 PM
I've won 3 codes so far during all the streams counted up together. Used the first, sold the 2nd before challenges were added for roughly 100k flux ( which was an insane amount back then, I wasted it all since I knew flux value would diminish greatly ). This transfer was done via ingame manners since I believe I am not allowed to sell it on forum.

However...I still have my 3rd code and really want to get those last few mastery levels in.
Could any of you fair fellows tell me what a decent price would be to ask for it? As usual though I won't be giving the code first towards low mastery people. The value is simply too high, if however you are a proper renowned person with high mastery then the code will be send first and the payment after.

I am not sure if I am even allowed to make this thread. If not then I apologize and feel free to delete it straight away.

TheLazyCanadian
03-18-2016, 03:11 PM
correct me if im wrong but anything to do with code selling on forums is frowned upon.. i could be wrong though :D

GR0PED
03-18-2016, 08:11 PM
correct me if im wrong but anything to do with code selling on forums is frowned upon.. i could be wrong though :D
Hes asking for a valuation not trying to sell it through forums

Anti
03-19-2016, 01:22 AM
around 300k, use a middle man if you want things to go smoothly, or just take your chances with trade chat.

Ryuushima
03-19-2016, 02:36 AM
cheers for the reply, the problem is that I don't really personally know any well-renowned people so I'll just take my chances in trade chat or whatever I guess.

Thanks everyone :D