PDA

View Full Version : Patch - 7AM PST (3PM GMT) - 2/2/2016

Fasti
02-01-2016, 06:50 PM
http://webcdn.triongames.com/patcher/glyph-all/hotfix_trove.jpg

Hey folks!

We will be performing maintenance and rolling out Game of Throne Edition (http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?89846) patch on Tuesday.

The servers will come down at 7 AM PST (3 PM GMT) (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=7+AM+PST+February+2+2016) and expected down time is 60 minutes.

I'll keep this post updated if we come back online early, or need a bit more time.

Thanks for your patience!

Tyreuzs
02-02-2016, 05:22 AM
Alright :D!
Thanks for your work!

Badges
02-02-2016, 06:36 AM
Good call on keeping the classes for cubits. Let's keep it that way.

Acarnania
02-02-2016, 06:49 AM
Awesome :D

SerSlender
02-02-2016, 07:53 AM
Question, why is it Game of Throne edition? I don't see anything remotely relative to a name like that and it's not April so it can't really be in reference to Game of Thrones too much....

Edit: Nevermind, I get it because the potty could also be called a Throne... They're overhyping that mount. One craftable mount added in after so long and they call the patch after it. Cool.

xYorYx
02-02-2016, 07:58 AM
Question, why is it Game of Throne edition? I don't see anything remotely relative to a name like that and it's not April so it can't really be in reference to Game of Thrones too much....
The new mount.

Hells_Kebab
02-02-2016, 08:02 AM
The new mount.

Throne .....lmao

Whinegummi
02-02-2016, 08:02 AM
good luck with patching, keep up the good work and make Trove better in any ways.

Thank you for the decision to keep classes for cubits. Will make it a lot easier for new players, and will bring more money to the devs in the end.

MangoDelFuego
02-02-2016, 08:03 AM
1 hour ! Good job if u respect the time !

Nice, nice, nice :)

edward_nervash
02-02-2016, 08:03 AM
Good Evening Sir, I don't know what to do i think i found a bug on our club chest, so it goes like this. I took my Revenant's s5 hat and placed it in the Club Chest, i logged out, then I opened my friend's account, then after logging in, I took the s5 hat and equipped it, Then I went to Shadow tower, after that I converted my titansouls and return to my club world. i took off the s5 hat and placed in inside the CLUB CHEST, along with 2 Quads and 4.5k Flux, i logged out then i open my account, after logging in, I went to the Club CHEST and my ITEMS were gone!! i just don't know what happened. then i tried to destroy the CLUB CHEST, supposed to be after destroying it it will go inside your inventory, but then I saw no CLUB CHEST either. PLEASE HELP ME, i don't know where to report.

ihapro_yt
02-02-2016, 08:05 AM

Hey folks!

We will be performing maintenance and rolling out Game of Throne Edition (http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?89846) patch on Tuesday.

The servers will come down at 7 AM PST (3 PM GMT) (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=7+AM+PST+February+2+2016) and expected down time is 60 minutes.

I'll keep this post updated if we come back online early, or need a bit more time.

Why is it Game of Throne Edition?

Thanks for your Hard Work!:cool:

Whinegummi
02-02-2016, 08:08 AM
Good Evening Sir, I don't know what to do i think i found a bug on our club chest, so it goes like this. I took my Revenant's s5 hat and placed it in the Club Chest, i logged out, then I opened my friend's account, then after logging in, I took the s5 hat and equipped it, Then I went to Shadow tower, after that I converted my titansouls and return to my club world. i took off the s5 hat and placed in inside the CLUB CHEST, along with 2 Quads and 4.5k Flux, i logged out then i open my account, after logging in, I went to the Club CHEST and my ITEMS were gone!! i just don't know what happened. then i tried to destroy the CLUB CHEST, supposed to be after destroying it it will go inside your inventory, but then I saw no CLUB CHEST either. PLEASE HELP ME, i don't know where to report.

someone took your items out of the club chest. case closed :)

WhitePeach
02-02-2016, 08:09 AM
Good Evening Mister!!! Thanks for not changing the currency we need. So that we can unlock new classes. I'm really glad that you didn't do it. Me and my club mates really appreciate it.. :D :D :D :D :D

WhitePeach
02-02-2016, 08:12 AM
Nice Job Senpai!! Hahahaha

MangoDelFuego
02-02-2016, 08:12 AM
Castles and dragons :D

XxDarkBladexX
02-02-2016, 08:13 AM
I can't wait for this patch!

Sovisus
02-02-2016, 08:16 AM

if you are a leader or officer in that club try /clublog "yourclubname", this will let you know if the items were removed, and if so by who, or if they simply vanished.

FejayKiller
02-02-2016, 08:16 AM

Hey folks!

60 minutes downtime .... more like 4hours

Whinegummi
02-02-2016, 08:18 AM

what about we ll see what happens. the last patches went really well in terms of eta i would say. be fair. <3

Sovisus
02-02-2016, 08:18 AM

new servers, restart much faster. Last update said 90 mins and I dont think it even took that long.. think positive and have some faith in our devs.

Edit: not to mention no queues when logging back in.

Ghostbear
02-02-2016, 08:20 AM
Cool, Ty for all info Fasti!

Hey Tyr =)

Saikstoy
02-02-2016, 08:22 AM

Not to be salty but, isn't using "friend's account" violation of terms of use (http://www.trionworlds.com/en/legal/terms-of-use/)?

Ghostbear
02-02-2016, 08:24 AM

Go to tech support forum, send in a ticket.

ToghaBo
02-02-2016, 08:29 AM
I don't think this gets said enough. *Major* props to the Trove Operations team on this update and the work from the database migration. That could not have been easy, and how smoothly this patch came out is clear evidence that your hard work has paid off. Great job!

Sovisus
02-02-2016, 08:31 AM
update is already posted and ready for download

fruitie
02-02-2016, 08:41 AM
Good call on keeping the classes for cubits. Let's keep it that way.

Considering they said to get it while we can, it seems to be temporary.

Twisted_Code
02-02-2016, 08:54 AM
Gee, that's a real head scratcher. It's not as though any member of your club could remove items from your club chest... oh wait, yes they can!

There's some pretty nice tweaks in this update, such as auto scrolling mastery/battle rank tabs of the character sheet and showing the unit price in the marketplace. That second one will save me from opening windows calculator all the time, as I tend to like knowing the unit price of what's currently available before listing my own.

I'm glad you decided to keep the cubit option on classes for now. When will that patch be happening? Also, I hope you'll be decreasing the cost of class coins so you don't shotgun the in-game market too badly. It's not like you won't still be making more money. All that said, I'm kind of disappointed you felt it necessary to do this to us. Surely you could have added something new to buy like a new pinata? Pinatas probably sell like hot cakes (so to speak) because they make such great party items. Even if they don't, it's just the point that if you have to make old content only available through purchase, it means you're not adding enough new content.

Twisted_Code
02-02-2016, 09:56 AM
Not to be salty but, isn't using "friend's account" violation of terms of use (http://www.trionworlds.com/en/legal/terms-of-use/)?
Surprisingly no. multiboxing (i.e. using multiple accounts) is allowed as long as certain lines are not crossed. See here (http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?85014-New-type-of-farming&p=542256&viewfull=1#post542256)

Sydzzle
02-02-2016, 11:25 AM
why a comma in value above thousand? or is this something American? something abonve thousand you seperate with dots not comma;s.

So its like 1.400 (1.4k) not 1,400 (this is 0,14k)

SerSlender
02-02-2016, 01:12 PM
why a comma in value above thousand? or is this something American? something abonve thousand you seperate with dots not comma;s.

So its like 1.400 (1.4k) not 1,400 (this is 0,14k)

idk, but from what I've seen in most areas it's comma representing separation and period representing the start of change/cents.

bmxpro01
02-02-2016, 01:23 PM
everything else is cool but stupid that your bringing the adventure box mounts back already.. you did that no long ago wtf! now i got alot of adventure mounts that i cant sell that i invested ALOT of flux in... they are already affordable in market now they are gonna be cheaper...

fruitie
02-02-2016, 02:21 PM
everything else is cool but stupid that your bringing the adventure box mounts back already.. you did that no long ago wtf! now i got alot of adventure mounts that i cant sell that i invested ALOT of flux in. trove is crap i think im done... they are already affordable in market now they are gonna be cheaper...

Of course there's going to be risk in investing otherwise everyone would do it. Maybe you should do some self reflection instead of projecting the blame. With that attitude, we won't miss you if you do go.

bmxpro01
02-02-2016, 02:27 PM
Of course there's going to be risk in investing otherwise everyone would do it. Maybe you should do some self reflection instead of projecting the blame. With that attitude, we won't miss you if you do go. I know there is, but they did that same event no so long ago. i thought they repeat it every year not few months later. besides this is the second time i got screwed over from the same event. last time i had to wait again to sell until today they did the event again and i have to wait again or sell them right now for what they are... but this time the prices will be lower permanently. Besides i dont need you or anyone to miss me and im sure noone would miss you too.

fruitie
02-02-2016, 05:47 PM
I know there is, but they did that same event no so long ago. i thought they repeat it every year not few months later. besides this is the second time i got screwed over from the same event. last time i had to wait again to sell until today they did the event again and i have to wait again or sell them right now for what they are... but this time the prices will be lower permanently. Besides i dont need you or anyone to miss me and im sure noone would miss you too.

It was 4 months ago which is a long time. If you expected it to be longer, that's on you. Trion don't owe you profitability on your items. No need to be self centred and call them "crap" because you didn't get your way.

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?68675-Moonwing-Rises-Edition

PlungerMiester
02-02-2016, 07:48 PM
Can wait to try the new mount.

Seithyboo
02-03-2016, 09:58 AM
Was the update suppose 2 make it so that only members of clubs can make portals 2 other clubs? I wanted to make a portal 2 a club I liked but wasn't a member of and it said I had 2 be a member of the club to use the portal bench.

bmxpro01
02-03-2016, 11:42 PM
It was 4 months ago which is a long time. If you expected it to be longer, that's on you. Trion don't owe you profitability on your items. No need to be self centred and call them "crap" because you didn't get your way.

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?68675-Moonwing-Rises-Edition
4 months isint that long.I didnt say they owe me something and of-course Trion dont owe me anything what am i a king? I didnt say Trion is crap but Trove and then i removed it from the post pretty quickly because i was in outrage at the moment so it wasnt my true opinion. If you learn to read you can scroll up and check that it no longer says that. Maybe you shouldnt have started this argument because i wasnt talking to you in the first place so get your wise-arse off the forums and shove your bored clickity fingers up your.......Im done here dont reply because i wont. "Mr. fruitie"