PDA

View Full Version : Question

AntiChristSuperstar
01-12-2016, 08:52 PM
i plan to stop playing trove and have 700k left over i am now playing cs:go frequently and want some dank skins/keys can i trade my 700k for skins or is that against the rules?
if not my steam is Lucipurr™ and my profile pic is of a swank *** white cat
my ign is elegies

thank you everyone and stay sweggy <3

killerpirate02
01-12-2016, 08:54 PM
Any trade that happens outside of the game is entirely unsupported by us. Which means we can't help you if any scamming occurs and generally means we won't take action.

The short version though is: if it's among friends or is one-off behavior we aren't going to take official action. If the trading is happening with someone who is clearly doing it frequently (i.e., likely running some type of business through Trove) action will be taken if or when your account is tied to theirs.
///10chars

AntiChristSuperstar
01-12-2016, 10:42 PM
update: so its been cleared that i can in fact do this this 700k is now up for grabs and i realize that quite a bit of people dont play cs:go so im opening it up to steam wallet/paypal as well if youre interested also i have my trove account that will no longer be in use so if anyone wants that as well feel free to message me on steam or in game

swaveboard
01-13-2016, 12:35 AM
Bought, thanks for cooperating! :D