PDA

View Full Version : Patch - 7AM PST / 3PM GMT - 12/18/2015

Fasti
12-17-2015, 07:45 PM
http://webcdn.triongames.com/patcher/glyph-all/hotfix_trove.jpg

Hey folks!

We will be performing maintenance and rolling out a patch (http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?85129) on Friday.

The servers will come down at 7 AM PST / 3 PM GMT (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=7+AM+PST+December+18+2015) and expected down time is 90 minutes.

I'll keep this post updated if we come back online early, or need a bit more time.

Thanks for your patience!

Awestacular
12-17-2015, 08:19 PM
Could you maybe roll out something that lets people log in now? Constant AS:Login and DC.

This is making me a sad panda.

Zenta
12-17-2015, 08:27 PM
I'm stuck at AS: Login now, I hope I picked up that S5 drop, if not I'll be so angry with you guys...

OldGrumpy
12-18-2015, 04:08 AM
Wow, fastest nerf ever? Poor Chloromancer. :(

BTW: What's with the connectivity issues? I can't even login to Glyph right now.

UPDATE: Scratch that, it just came back. After quite a while but the second I post it on the forums. Yay. :D

raNdom
12-18-2015, 06:45 AM
I can't even login Trion before the patch started. Isn't it fixed?

SidethSoul
12-18-2015, 07:16 AM
Can't login to Glyph :/

AzRiz65
12-18-2015, 07:19 AM
Tried to login Glyph acc, and it keep saying ''Network operation timed out. Please check your connection. (Error #2025)'' ..

Sainguin
12-18-2015, 07:35 AM
Lots of people are having login issues. Hope you guys are fixing that with this patch.

I also noticed while downloading the Glyph client that there's something seriously wrong with your servers. It's staying below 20kbs/sec and stops downloading every few minutes.

Hope you're getting this resolved before taking a holiday.

Tyreuzs
12-18-2015, 07:55 AM
http://2shotsofgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/340x.gif

---
Just kidding =P
Thanks for the update and keep the awesome work up :D!

NiceParadise
12-18-2015, 08:03 AM
[Je suis bien trop flemmard pour traduire ce message en anglais]
Merci pour cette intervention si rapide mais je n'arrive point a me connecter a Glyph pour jouer.
Je n’espère pas que c'est local, si vous avez le même problème prévenez moi s'il vous plaît .

Ghostbear
12-18-2015, 08:10 AM
Hey Fasti, i really love that profile picture, please make a Fasti dog mount in Trove!

vlrn
12-18-2015, 08:11 AM
[Je suis bien trop flemmard pour traduire ce message en anglais]
Merci pour cette intervention si rapide mais je n'arrive point a me connecter a Glyph pour jouer.
Je n’espère pas que c'est local, si vous avez le même problème prévenez moi s'il vous plaît .

shame of you. I'm french too. Read the previous message and you will have your answer and go learn your english lesson. surtout que c'est juste de la flemardise de ta part.

L3thal1ty
12-18-2015, 08:12 AM
We will be performing maintenance and rolling out a patch (http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?85129) on Friday.

I'll keep this post updated if we come back online early, or need a bit more time.

Thanks for your patience!

I believe I saw in another thread where you said this patch (the logging into the Hub and not a club where we logged out) would not be coming out until January... so yeah, good on you guys for getting this out before your Vacation. Now, just get the game stable and enjoy a much deserved break. Happy Holidays to the entire team :)

LordBidoof
12-18-2015, 08:17 AM
hopefully you'll be able to get the servers up faster,

Seawave
12-18-2015, 08:21 AM
can we log in now?

WedgeTheory
12-18-2015, 08:27 AM
You are already nerfing Chloromancer? Seriously? Having six plants was almost the perfect number. It is very difficult to keep mobs (especially the ranged ones that wander around) inside the plants. Also, since the damage of plants don't stack, why take the plants away? Chloromancer had amazing survivability when using Samantha or Prowling due to how many hits the plants landed. That's going to be a significant cut down. This seems like a very unnecessary nerf for a class that was almost perfect at launch. I get that this class is supposed to be a "healer" but it doesn't even do that extremely well. If you want to mess with this class, make it a better healer. The basic attack hardly heals allies at all, and the only way to help at all is to spam 1. Now this class does less damage and hardly heals.

Seawave
12-18-2015, 08:29 AM
anyone can log in?

NotTsundere
12-18-2015, 08:31 AM
I can't even login to Glyph :confused:

matrixboss
12-18-2015, 08:33 AM
Please use this code if you are below mastery 20
https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/account/reg/account-registration-short-flow.action?voucherCode=Z337QFH23FTD3GTG2MCM&request_locale=pl&experience=aaf&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite (https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/account/reg/account-registration-short-flow.action?voucherCode=Z337QFH23FTD3GTG2MCM&request_locale=pl&experience=aaf&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite)
Thanks

Simia
12-18-2015, 08:35 AM
I sure did enjoy my Chloromancer as she was, time will fast tell if u utterly nerfed her to pieces :/

Sheepski
12-18-2015, 08:44 AM
I can't even login to Glyph :confused:

Same.

Though the servers aren't meant to be back up for another 45 mins.

Herbyvore
12-18-2015, 08:45 AM
When will it be up?

Vitanous
12-18-2015, 08:53 AM
When will it be up?

Started at 7AM PST.
Downtime estimated to be 90 minutes..
(That's 8:30AM PST).
Unless they finish earlier and let us know.

NiceParadise
12-18-2015, 08:53 AM
shame of you. I'm french too. Read the previous message and you will have your answer and go learn your english lesson. surtout que c'est juste de la flemardise de ta part.

C'est vous qui devrait avoir honte, vous me parlez comme si vous étiez au dessus de moi, vous n'avez pas a me tutoyer.
Calmez vos hardeurs, et apprenez a parler correctement aux personnes que vous ne connaissez pas.
Refaites-vous une éducation correcte, et soyez plus social.

Sainguin
12-18-2015, 08:55 AM
Don't whine about the Chloro nerf. The class is crazy OP at the moment and absolutely dominates PvP and PvE farming. It's a needed nerf.

Gamer4LifeM8
12-18-2015, 08:59 AM
I'm glad to see you guys step up and nerf an over powered class so fast for a change, maybe now I can pick up a flag again in pvp lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you're not mastery level 20 yet, take advantage of the free Class Coin

This is how to use it:
go to https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ and Log in,
under "Account" Choose "Apply Code" Copy & paste referral Code. TTRMH9PX6E9KTPPEGWJF

Message me with your IGN after using my code and I will give you a SL3 ring for being my friend

sxydingle
12-18-2015, 09:00 AM
Hi there just asking if you know when trove will be back up.

thanks for your help if you give me it XD
Bye

Pa_NaMa
12-18-2015, 09:00 AM
I totally agree, I played with it in PvP and it was too OP, I mean you can defend your flag easily and win 10-0. Nerf obvious

Sheepski
12-18-2015, 09:01 AM
Started at 7AM PST.
Downtime estimated to be 90 minutes..
(That's 8:30AM PST).
Unless they finish earlier and let us know.

Servers up now :)

belanglos
12-18-2015, 09:03 AM
why is it still not fixed? (that login crap) - it's annoying :-(

TaJMoX
12-18-2015, 09:04 AM
828mb download ><

GNARSTACHE
12-18-2015, 09:07 AM

Stuck at AS:Login

So, I'd say they aren't quite up yet.

Ghostbear
12-18-2015, 09:12 AM
I totally agree, I played with it in PvP and it was too OP, I mean you can defend your flag easily and win 10-0. Nerf obvious

Well ...... why didn't they just put the nerf in pvp then? like they did on the IceS Arena Stun/Freeze, and let us happy PvE players be able to enjoy the Chloro as it was?

just saying.....

Vitanous
12-18-2015, 09:14 AM

Glyph still gives error #2025..
Though it might be on my end (Don't think it is, just finished playing Devillian 15 minutes ago)
-Update-
Glyph is working, game is stuck on AS:Login.
They'll finish in few minutes I guess.

Maledictam
12-18-2015, 09:16 AM
You are already nerfing Chloromancer? Seriously? Having six plants was almost the perfect number. It is very difficult to keep mobs (especially the ranged ones that wander around) inside the plants. Also, since the damage of plants don't stack, why take the plants away? Chloromancer had amazing survivability when using Samantha or Prowling due to how many hits the plants landed. That's going to be a significant cut down. This seems like a very unnecessary nerf for a class that was almost perfect at launch. I get that this class is supposed to be a "healer" but it doesn't even do that extremely well. If you want to mess with this class, make it a better healer. The basic attack hardly heals allies at all, and the only way to help at all is to spam 1. Now this class does less damage and hardly heals.

Because they prioritized pvp over pve. In pvp you were seeing up to 2 people spam plants @ flag/choke point and taking turns with ultimate to make it near impossible to do anything. They should really have 2 sets of our skills. A pvp set and a pve set, and balance accordingly. I will still give towers a try with the class, but I imagine that is a pretty big hit with prowler out.

Crunchpodx
12-18-2015, 09:20 AM
Could you maybe roll out something that lets people log in now? Constant AS:Login and DC.

This is making me a sad panda.

Could you maybe read that they said 90 minutes, and not start whining after 34.

I'm stuck at AS: Login now, I hope I picked up that S5 drop, if not I'll be so angry with you guys...

They warn you 30 minutes in advance, if you didn't it's yer own damn fault.

dmen36
12-18-2015, 09:20 AM
the authentications servers are down
plz fix

Vitanous
12-18-2015, 09:22 AM
the authentications servers are down
plz fix

Are you serious? They said 90 minutes.
It's been 82 minutes.
Patience....

vlrn
12-18-2015, 09:29 AM
C'est vous qui devrait avoir honte, vous me parlez comme si vous étiez au dessus de moi, vous n'avez pas a me tutoyer.
Calmez vos hardeurs, et apprenez a parler correctement aux personnes que vous ne connaissez pas.
Refaites-vous une éducation correcte, et soyez plus social.

Calme-toi princesse, t'es sur un forum de jeu, je te dois aucun vouvoiement hiérarchiquement parlant.Il n'y avait rien d'injurieux. T'as interprété ça comme si j'etais au dessus de toi mais la réalité c'est juste que j'ai vexé ton ego tout ça parce que t'as pas aimé une simple remarque (justifiée en passant parce que, quand je vois qu'on pose une question alors que juste au dessus il y a ecrit la réponse, j'appelle ca du foutage de gueule et un enorme manque de respect) et puis je comprends mieux l'incomprehension de l'anglais quand je vois "c'est vous qui devrait" à la place de "c'est vous qui devriez".... ton agressivité justifie ton manque de culture. pauvre France.

Tyreuzs
12-18-2015, 09:47 AM
Still not online :(?