PDA

View Full Version : Bug/Glitch Reports and Suggestions List [To be Updated]

DaRkD0M1NaNt
11-22-2015, 07:40 AM
Suggestions: (These are just suggestions from me! You can try to share your views about them, but please don't hate me for it or anything!)
20- Give us a way of knowing which shadow titan we will be facing at the end of a shadow tower run when we have warped into the shadow tower, like maybe sending a notification in the chat like "You have entered an Uber 6 Difficulty Shadow Arena/Shadow Pinnacle/Altar Of The Moon: [Shadow Titan Name]"

19- Add profanity filters for names.

18- Disable the option for players to join friends who are in worlds which are of difficulties not suited for them.

17- I mean most MMOs like this only allows you 6 "sub-accounts" using different classes for one main account. I suggest doing that as well for Trove. Since some people have already got all classes, I suggest removing those classes from them and making them select 6 different classes for their "sub-accounts" and allowing them to keep their Mastery Ranks for all sub-accounts, to be fair.

16- Include more recipes that will be rewarded to players after they defeat the shadow knight in recipe dungeons and open the recipe chest, according to the difficulty of the adventure world. If the amount of recipes awarded throughout the adventure worlds are the same, then players will just choose easier adventure worlds to hunt for recipe dungeons.

15- [Idea Implemented] Create a kind of gear(s) which is on a higher level than Radiant gear, so that players who have their levels maxed (Level 42) will have something extra to do... I don't know a proper reason for this suggestion actually. Maybe it would be exciting?

14- Cursed Skulls Dungeon. In my opinion, "Cursed Skulls" doesn't seem like quite a good thing to describe a monster spawner... Maybe like "Cursed Skulls Spawner" or "Cursed Skulls Statue" or "Monster Nest" etc. would be better....

13- For me, I am confused why the lower level gears are called "Common", "Uncommon" or "Rare" and then the higher level gears are called "Epic", "Legendary", "Resplendent", "Shadow Level" and "Radiant". I mean, are those words suppose to represent the gears' rarity? Or how strong the gear is? For example, if the gear is "Common" then why is it that "Common" gears are only found in event caches, for people to collect their styles? This is kind of confusing. I think those terms should instead be used to show how strong the gear item is, and not its rarity, and the terms "Common", "Uncommon" and "Rare" should be also changed to represent how strong the gear item is.

12- If players suicide in the battle arena (Jumping off a ledge to nothingness), give them a longer wait period before they can respawn. Seriously, it's kind of frustrating and arkward when you're about to kill a player and he/she's like, "Nope." and jumps off existing land into nothingness to kill themselves. Also, add in a "Respawn" button option so that players who are AFK will stay dead, unless they click the respawn button themselves.

11- Add in a spectator mode in the Shadow Tower, so that players can spectate freely (flying around, etc.) and not just have a screen with the message "Waiting for next wave...". Also add in an option for players to teleport back to the hub.

10- [Idea Implemented] Some classes like the knight class is seriously falling behind the other classes, in my opinion. Ramp up their skills a bit more to balance out all the classes.

9- A better better arena waiting system. (Waiting Rooms, specifications, passwords etc.)

8- Make a player-kick voting system available for players when they're in the shadow tower, so that they can vote to kick any unwanted players who are doing nothing and just leaching.

7- [Idea Implemented] Extend the tower of portals in the hub, adding in adventure portals U2 to U6. For me, I don't really see any point making players make their own adventure portals from U2 to U6 since players can just ask for an invite from someone else to travel to those worlds... Care to explain, anyone?

6- Literally most of the Monsters have the same shape, just that their skins are different (Example: Pound Cake and Saloonbot, Cupcake Caliph and Cactote). There should really be different monsters created, not just changing skins and all those things.

5- If inventory is full, and a player unknowingly goes to a loot collector to loot stuff, there could be a new message saying "Your inventory is full. No items can be looted" instead of telling the player the message after they have tried to loot stuff with a full inventory.

4- For the chaos forge, it would be better if players can also choose what stat they want for their 3rd and 4th stat (Separately) with a cost of a significantly higher amount of Q'bthulu Tentacles than when they randomize their 3rd and 4th stats. The randomization function for the 3rd and 4th stats of the chaos forge can also be retained, if players wish to try their luck to get the stats they want.

3- [Idea Implemented] Increase the Maximum Level of classes from 20 to 30/40. Also, add in new skills which players can gain after they have reached level 20/30/40 for their classes.

2- Create random bosses each assigned to their own biome as big as the Daughter Of The Moon ((Or even bigger) and give them a 1-10% chance to spawn randomly anywhere in those biomes (For only Uber 1 adventure worlds and up).

1- Change the capacity of the death-defying flask from 10 to 12/13. If the Balanced Elysian Flash (Restores 40% health) has a capacity of 12, and the Elysian Bandolier (Restores 20% health) has a capacity of 18, Then the death-defying flask should have just 15 (Plus 3 flask capacity for each 10% of health restoration) minus 2 or 3 flask capacity with its automatic health restoration skill when the player using it has low health, not minus 5 flask capacity. Furthermore, it also costs 20000 cubits, way more than other flasks...

Bugs/Glitch/Problem Reports are moved to the Tech Support sub-forum: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?85259-Bugs-Glitches-Problems-Reports

DaRkD0M1NaNt
11-23-2015, 12:27 AM
*bumpppppp

DaRkD0M1NaNt
11-23-2015, 11:45 AM
<Message Removed>

Meoah
11-23-2015, 12:23 PM
Be a Knight. Use your 1 on water. Press G (boat) during charge animation. Speed up and notice something wrong.

Caralantha
11-23-2015, 01:03 PM
Suggestion: Add Counters (# have/ total) to the Collections Display for the tabs & subtabs.

Bug: clicking to loot an item and it unclicks - tired of having to click the same item 6-12 times just to loot it

Meoah
11-23-2015, 01:43 PM
.. You can click items to loot?? Wtf.

DaRkD0M1NaNt
11-24-2015, 02:28 AM
I think he meant using right click to select the items he wanted to loot...

DaRkD0M1NaNt
11-24-2015, 07:14 AM
<Message Removed>

DaRkD0M1NaNt
11-24-2015, 09:47 AM
<Message Removed>

BasuKun
11-24-2015, 09:55 AM
I don't think you're supposed to do "daily bumps"... Specifically when each of them is literally 3-4 hours apart.
If the thread doesn't get answers, it might be for a good reason. Maybe your suggestions don't appeal to the players as much as you thought they would.

Scopettone
11-24-2015, 10:03 AM
I don't agree with these suggestions except with this:
- Create random bosses each assigned to their own biome as big as the Daughter Of The Moon ((Or even bigger) and give them a 1-10% chance to spawn randomly anywhere in those biomes (For only Uber 1 adventure worlds and up).

DaRkD0M1NaNt
11-24-2015, 02:00 PM
Nah, I'm not really trying (Or expecting) to get answers or anything... I'm just trying to direct more attention to this so that people can give more suggestions or tell me more about bugs so that I can add that to the list, or maybe give their opinions about the suggestions. I'm trying to give a big list of suggestions, to see what works out and what doesn't works out. Choices are made by the developers anyway, so I don't really expect all, or even any of my ideas to be implemented...
Basically just trying to attract the developers. Yeah.

DaRkD0M1NaNt
11-25-2015, 05:20 AM
<Message Removed>

DaRkD0M1NaNt
11-25-2015, 08:17 AM
<Message Removed>

Sovisus
11-25-2015, 11:50 PM
When using the Y hotkey viewing recipes, if you click on draconic you get an error code and it will crash the game. Something about dragon bone soul coin in the error message.

DaRkD0M1NaNt
11-26-2015, 07:12 AM
<Message Removed>

DaRkD0M1NaNt
11-26-2015, 01:46 PM
*Bumpppppp (Added new content)

DaRkD0M1NaNt
11-27-2015, 06:42 AM
*Bumppppp (Added new content)

TechnoViking
11-27-2015, 07:03 AM
I've seen this thread a few times now and I like it, hope it will keep on existing and maybe get stickied someday since in my opinion trove lacks places where you can read and easily digest all bug reports and suggestions for trove.

Especially in the case of suggestions this is bad since now we are this far in I have no clue if whenever I see a thread if I've seen the suggestion before or not and neither do I know what the devs thought of it or where looking into implementing it.

Have my humble bump good sir

DaRkD0M1NaNt
11-27-2015, 10:17 AM
lol thankiewww XD
+1 bump for me

DaRkD0M1NaNt
11-27-2015, 11:24 AM
*bumppppp (Added new content)

DaRkD0M1NaNt
11-28-2015, 09:23 AM
<Message Removed>

DaRkD0M1NaNt
11-29-2015, 04:49 PM
<Message Removed>

DaRkD0M1NaNt
11-29-2015, 08:39 PM
<Message Removed>

DaRkD0M1NaNt
11-30-2015, 02:32 AM
<Message Removed>

DaRkD0M1NaNt
11-30-2015, 06:43 AM
*Bumpppppp, added new content

superlala
11-30-2015, 07:05 AM
I hate that bug when you complete a dungeon while doing challenge and it doesnt add any points...

also darkddominant stop bumping, i suggest looking in your notification -> inbox and ... you probally got a lot of warnings lol

Impactor
11-30-2015, 07:34 AM
I hate that bug when you complete a dungeon while doing challenge and it doesnt add any points...

Yeah thats annoying, it happens when u are outside of the boss area... if u dont see the mission/boss kill quest thing on the top you dont get exp and chal points xD
and at some bosses its f**ing hard to stay at the right position

DaRkD0M1NaNt
11-30-2015, 10:39 PM

also darkddominant stop bumping, i suggest looking in your notification -> inbox and ... you probally got a lot of warnings lol

Well, I didn't really get any warnings... Anyway I don't spam bumps like 10 times an hour so I think it's okay...
+Bump lol

Yeah thats annoying, it happens when u are outside of the boss area... if u dont see the mission/boss kill quest thing on the top you dont get exp and chal points xD
and at some bosses its f**ing hard to stay at the right position

Nope, it sometimes happens even when you're in the dungeon area..

DaRkD0M1NaNt
12-01-2015, 04:56 AM
*Added New Content

DaRkD0M1NaNt
12-01-2015, 05:28 AM
New contenttt added

Spree
12-01-2015, 08:16 AM
I agree on some but the shadow hunter is actually not that bad

DaRkD0M1NaNt
12-01-2015, 03:31 PM
I agree on some but the shadow hunter is actually not that bad
Yeah, with the stun bombs and stuff...
But the skills all take up too much energy, and the basic attack is wayyy too slow.

DaRkD0M1NaNt
12-01-2015, 05:43 PM
*Bummmppp (New Content added)

DaRkD0M1NaNt
12-06-2015, 08:43 AM
Added new content.

DaRkD0M1NaNt
12-08-2015, 07:25 PM
Uhhh, so is bumping allowed? Just wanna ask,

DaRkD0M1NaNt
12-11-2015, 08:04 AM
Edited/Added new content (Will bump whenever main post is edited)

Happienoob
12-11-2015, 08:59 AM
I noticed that sometimes, actually quite frequently, when entering a portal, or changing world while alt-tabbing, the camera seems to be stuck when I alt-tab back to trove, when the loading has finished (i.e. camera cannot be moved, but your character can still move around, just that he will always be facing the same direction).

Only way to fix this is to exit the game and reopen it.

DaRkD0M1NaNt
12-11-2015, 10:20 PM
I noticed that sometimes, actually quite frequently, when entering a portal, or changing world while alt-tabbing, the camera seems to be stuck when I alt-tab back to trove, when the loading has finished (i.e. camera cannot be moved, but your character can still move around, just that he will always be facing the same direction).

Only way to fix this is to exit the game and reopen it.

You mean changing from adventure mode to build mode?

Autlos
12-11-2015, 10:23 PM
Really? You wouldn't need to bump if you post this in Tech Support, try there

Happienoob
12-12-2015, 02:15 AM
You mean changing from adventure mode to build mode?

No, I meant alt-tabbing out of the game to other programs (e.g. Google Chrome), and alt-tab back to trove when the game is done changing worlds.

DaRkD0M1NaNt
12-13-2015, 05:25 AM
No, I meant alt-tabbing out of the game to other programs (e.g. Google Chrome), and alt-tab back to trove when the game is done changing worlds.

Strange, it doesn't happen to my pc.

The Seperated
12-13-2015, 06:00 AM
Suggestion: Profanity filter in names.

Scopettone
12-13-2015, 06:41 AM
Bug: sometimes when you open a shadow tower portal it opens dotm even if you selected another difficulty

Suggestion: when entering a shadow tower world give us a way to know what type of boss are we going to fight (uber 6 shadow arena is the same for all hard bosses, it's not clear).

DaRkD0M1NaNt
12-14-2015, 01:20 PM

FayMonsterDad
12-14-2015, 01:35 PM
Some bugs:

Bone Blades sometimes get "confused" and stare off into space after dropping their spikes, not even reacting to being attacked.
Bosses with the pink laser skill will sometimes completely lose track of you after firing the laser and will keep running in one direction.
Bosses with the blue glow skill seem to be significantly slower now instead of faster.
Bosses no longer seem to get the green glow skill at all.
Bosses with the green shot spread skill cause no damage when they use it at point blank range.
If you hit a corner when using the Knight's charge skill, you'll get stuck there for a few seconds.
The quest radius of bosses and skulls on the ground in the "pirate town" TI 3 star dungeon are misaligned and rarely give credit.
The first boss/skull spawn point in the Candoria factory dungeon has become misaligned and now spawns on the factory roof instead of the building's foyer.
There are no regular enemies in the Frontier train dungeon.
Swarm dungeons sometimes don't check for completion in a timely manner, making the player fight an extra wave.

DaRkD0M1NaNt
12-15-2015, 11:47 AM

DaRkD0M1NaNt
12-16-2015, 02:31 AM

DaRkD0M1NaNt
12-18-2015, 11:00 PM

FayMonsterDad
12-18-2015, 11:05 PM
Interestingly, a couple of the bugs I posted a few days ago have actually been fixed. Didn't see anything about em in the changelogs though.

DaRkD0M1NaNt
12-18-2015, 11:21 PM
Interestingly, a couple of the bugs I posted a few days ago have actually been fixed. Didn't see anything about em in the changelogs though.

It's either they've been checking my post, or those bugs just happened to be part of lag.

Charyzard
12-18-2015, 11:23 PM
Fix Twilight Temperance skin for Lancers so the head matches the tail. The tail is grey, but the head is still orange?? It looks really weird like that and I'd like the skin to look nice since I just spent all my credits on it..

Tyreuzs
12-19-2015, 05:10 AM
Some really good ideas! gj

DaRkD0M1NaNt
12-19-2015, 07:19 AM
Some really good ideas! gj

Thanks Tyreuzs :P

DaRkD0M1NaNt
12-22-2015, 01:46 AM

DaRkD0M1NaNt
12-31-2015, 01:28 AM

DaRkD0M1NaNt
02-04-2016, 08:00 AM
Bump? lolol

DaRkD0M1NaNt
04-15-2016, 06:51 PM
Updated kappa