PDA

View Full Version : Quell those PvP Urges!

Celeress
01-13-2015, 09:58 PM
For anyone who was disappointed with Troves strict no PvP, I bring to you a highly team/skill based arena PvP game! You play as either Vampire or Human (2 rounds per match, 1 round vampire, 1 round human) and the game is very balanced for it being melee vs. ranged. Game's still in closed beta but with the link below you can get instant access. For anyone interested, I'll leave a gameplay video below and then provide the link to get access:

Watch the video a bit before making your decision about the game; It's actually great fun and is still in closed beta so it's only gonna get better! (Hopefully >.<)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QAVyZc2eOc

To get access, register using this link:
http://www.nosgoth.com/friend_referral/DCmTKDsRNfmmfhvtP6gmyg

Hope to see you guys in-game!

BytSlayer
01-14-2015, 01:05 PM
I heard vamps are op and can take on a whole team of humans solo if played correctly.

Garfrost
01-15-2015, 02:19 AM
The balance is a bit off yes, Humans (especially on their own) are weak by default as is intended. They are after all simple insignificant humans. But that's the point of the game, working together, trying to separate the monsters and communication. Unfortunately that's hard, as random people rarely communicate with one another and vampire gameplay requires very little communication to eat someone's giblets. It's good fun with a group of friends though, and far more enjoyable like that.

Celeress
01-17-2015, 12:44 PM
It's definitely a very team based game that requires a lot of communication. The classes (humans/vampires) are however, quite balanced. Humans have a arsenal of various skills that can stun/disable vampires and as long as you have good aim can take down a vampire even solo. Of course, when their team starts to show up.. you better hope you're near yours cause it can get ugly real fast. Humans are harder to play compared to vampires (since aiming is involved and some vampires can be very fast) but once you understand how to play the humans, you'll see games start to shift more in favor of the human side unless it's a very coordinated vampire team.

If you are actually considering playing it, I'll have no problem queuing up with you and "showing you the ropes."

Tane
01-20-2015, 02:02 PM
Cool, signed up using your referral. Might check it out! Thanks :)