PDA

View Full Version : Fatality ☠

DuecR
10-10-2014, 12:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/JL1SrRm.gif

Fatality is new Club opening up in the world of Trove. We are here looking for fun, enjoyable and hopefully soon pvp as we are competitive. We do daily Dungeon Raid's, Mining trips, and look for nothing more but elite of the elite.

At the moment we are looking for a strong core as we are barely just opening up, and with Trove still in beta we are hoping to find dedicated players to stick around with us to see how far we can get as a club.

Currently no official application as there is not much we can put on it. ( Game is still in beta ) So please copy and paste the Temporary application below.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3156/fiskull2.png

(Temporary) Application :

Knight Level -
Gunslinger Level -
Fae Trickster Level -
Dracolyte Level -
Neon Ninja Level -
Do you have skype? If yes What is your user name -
Age -
How long have you been playing? -
How can you benefit the Club? -
Are you going to dedicate yourself to only one club (Fatality) if we accept you? -

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3156/fiskull2.png

Leadership

Leader
Duecr

High Council
ImplodingApples
Tba

Council
Tba
Tba
Tba

DuecR
10-10-2014, 12:50 AM
Need staff

DuecR
10-10-2014, 02:18 PM
Looking for Ranks.

Dungeon Raid tonight at 11 pst.

Xecret
10-12-2014, 12:15 AM
Knight Level -7
Gunslinger Level - 4 or 5
Fae Trickster Level - 0
Dracolyte Level -0
Neon Ninja Level -0
Do you have skype? If yes What is your user name - SeerKyuhun
Age - 14
How long have you been playing? - Couple of Days
How can you benefit the Club? - I am a great gamer, I am hardcore, and excellent at executing plans and tactics, say for example, to take down dungeons
Are you going to dedicate yourself to only one club (Fatality) if we accept you? - YES, because no other club will respond to my posts. But, i also must be dedicated to my highschool life, i hope you understand. I am on weekends, but if i have a test, OR get a bad grade on a test, my parents punish me and ground me for that week. If this is an issue, i totally understand. PS: my little brother might join if i do.

CroxtheMight
10-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Knight Level -17+
Gunslinger Level -0
Fae Trickster Level -0
Dracolyte Level -0 (Might get this)
Neon Ninja Level -0
Do you have skype? If yes What is your user name - Croxthemight (Not that talkative)
Age - 19
How long have you been playing? - [10/10/14]
How can you benefit the Club? - Well..I'm not that good at building anything TBH...I saw competitive and thought this might be a place for me. I am on all day trying to get the best gear for my character. I'm looking forward to PVP if they add it in, if not than bigger and harder bosses :D
Are you going to dedicate yourself to only one club (Fatality) if we accept you? - um who else would I dedicate myself to? I want to make the club I'm in the best of the best as well.

CroxtheMight
10-13-2014, 07:35 PM
Inactive Club?

MightyKingHoly
06-05-2018, 11:09 AM
I request help from this club. After i got a invite to join the club world and im stuck on crashing isues when loading player and cant enter the game. I ask that if anybody can add me to the ban list of the club and then remove me, ive discovered by searching in forums that this helped some people resolve this crashing issue.