PDA

View Full Version : WTB 1500 Chaos chests 2.5K each!

VulcanIX
10-13-2015, 02:17 AM
PM me ingame! Can also pay in pentas! (valued at 70K)

ithinkthatilove
10-13-2015, 03:04 AM
200, 5K each :D

DrCookies
10-13-2015, 03:22 AM
im selling 100 for 3k each if interested

ithinkthatilove
10-13-2015, 03:29 AM
im selling 100 for 3k each if interested

wrong price, after patch they will go for 6k each :D sell it now for that price

DrCookies
10-13-2015, 09:04 AM
LOL maybe in your world, at most would be 4k each since the patch is double rare drops NOT triple

King Kek
10-13-2015, 09:06 AM
LOL maybe in your world, at most would be 4k each since the patch is double rare drops NOT triple

Except they were 2.5k easy sale before this doubleness was announced
So 5k is likely, maybe more depending on the contents

OtamagotchiO
10-13-2015, 09:07 AM
200, 5K each :D

http://i.imgur.com/Q6oriB1.png
wow,5k each

DrCookies
10-13-2015, 09:11 AM
They were 2.5k because people knew this update was coming and wanted to stock up on them before the price was going to increase, chaos chests are normally 2k

King Kek
10-13-2015, 09:14 AM
They were 2.5k because people knew this update was coming and wanted to stock up on them before the price was going to increase, chaos chests are normally 2k

No, they weren't
Sold them for 2.5k before this was announced easily
If everyone's spamming chat with "WTB Chaos Chest 2k Each" every day , you know they're worth more.
Everyone wants to buy pentas in trade chat for 55k each too, I wouldn't say that's the price at all

Ronall
10-13-2015, 09:16 AM

This ^^^

****ing speculator stop up the prices as you want

DrCookies
10-13-2015, 09:19 AM
No, they weren't
Sold them for 2.5k before this was announced easily
If everyone's spamming chat with "WTB Chaos Chest 2k Each" every day , you know they're worth more.
Everyone wants to buy pentas in trade chat for 55k each too, I wouldn't say that's the price at all
ive never bought chaos chests for more than 2k each. ehh no point in proving who is right its trade chat after all, everyone's prices are different. If you can sell for 2.5k each then congrats, ill just continue to buy and sell them for the average price, no point in causing more inflation :o

King Kek
10-13-2015, 09:23 AM
ive never bought chaos chests for more than 2k each. ehh no point in proving who is right its trade chat after all, everyone's prices are different. If you can sell for 2.5k each then congrats, ill just continue to buy and sell them for the average price, no point in causing more inflation :o

Lol, sorry but you might want to look up what inflation is.. because it's not "people charging higher" it's because the economy is getting flux added to it without a way to dump it easily, the value of it goes down as there is more of it.

Wait and see after this week, average price will be over 2k still, easily.
People are only just starting to see that all the massive cheap supplies can't get them anymore and are trying to buy for 2k.

But you will see :P

DrCookies
10-13-2015, 09:23 AM
This ^^^

****ing speculator stop up the prices as you want

just LOLOLOLOLOL, is there such a need for that talk? just a conversation between two traders, no need for harsh words

DrCookies
10-13-2015, 09:33 AM
Lol, sorry but you might want to look up what inflation is.. because it's not "people charging higher" it's because the economy is getting flux added to it without a way to dump it easily, the value of it goes down as there is more of it.

Wait and see after this week, average price will be over 2k still, easily.
People are only just starting to see that all the massive cheap supplies can't get them anymore and are trying to buy for 2k.

But you will see :P

Inflation is defined as a sustained increase in the general level of prices for goods and services. It is measured as an annual percentage increase. As inflation rises, every dollar you own buys a smaller percentage of a good or service. The value of a dollar does not stay constant when there is inflation. Demand and Supply Analysis where an increase in demand results in an increase in price. Hence demand-pull inflation. If you want to get technical:) Just because there is more flux that isnt the whole cause of inflation but i see where you are coming from. But like i said congrats on selling yours for 2.5k each no problem with that, ill stick to selling mine for 2k

TB KILLERTWD YT
10-13-2015, 09:35 AM
Free bumb for you :p

mercer590
10-13-2015, 09:38 AM
I take all 3k each -----> http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?73522-wtb-chaos-chests-3k-each

Tr3vor
10-13-2015, 09:40 AM
VulcanIX is probably like, "WTF is going on with my thread?..."

Syntax
10-13-2015, 09:40 AM
2500 x 1500...... U GOT 3.75 MIL? u reech mofo

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b9/0c/50/b90c5021729b48d720eb9b6889d2311f.jpg

Syntax
10-13-2015, 09:44 AM
I take all 3k each -----> http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?73522-wtb-chaos-chests-3k-each

^^^ stealing vulcan's customers.... xD
Such badass, much wow

King Kek
10-13-2015, 09:47 AM
Inflation is defined as a sustained increase in the general level of prices for goods and services. It is measured as an annual percentage increase. As inflation rises, every dollar you own buys a smaller percentage of a good or service. The value of a dollar does not stay constant when there is inflation. Demand and Supply Analysis where an increase in demand results in an increase in price. Hence demand-pull inflation. If you want to get technical:) Just because there is more flux that isnt the whole cause of inflation but i see where you are coming from. But like i said congrats on selling yours for 2.5k each no problem with that, ill stick to selling mine for 2k

Exactly lol. In this case; the supply is ruling the demanded price. You can charge 2k all you like but that is just one small supply that won't affect the market at all >_>
I would differ by saying the whole of inflation is caused by the supply set by the developers and the demand from the players.
If flux was put into the economy and had a way to exit at a very balanced rate then the price of stuff would ALWAYS revolve around the same similar price range.
The only time prices would ever change is when the developers would change something, (such as rates or double chaos week) AND the demand would match wherever the current majority of the community are at.

E.g. when the game first came out I loved seeing the demand of different forges rise every single week (It was twices and thices that everyone wanted one week, then quads the next 2, then pentas the ones after that, and now it's pretty even)

This chaos chest scenario is linked to the supply in the sense that Trion has cut off these abusers (As stated on Avarems post on fraudulent activity) and now people are realizing that these abusers can't get supply anymore which means the chests are becoming worth a whole lot more.

Also, if you're selling for 2k as you say, I'll buy any you ever get after this chaos double scenario :^)

TB KILLERTWD YT
10-13-2015, 09:55 AM
tbh chaos chests are not worthed the flux anymore would rather spend 100$

DrCookies
10-13-2015, 09:57 AM
Exactly lol. In this case; the supply is ruling the demanded price. You can charge 2k all you like but that is just one small supply that won't affect the market at all >_>
I would differ by saying the whole of inflation is caused by the supply set by the developers and the demand from the players.
If flux was put into the economy and had a way to exit at a very balanced rate then the price of stuff would ALWAYS revolve around the same similar price range.
The only time prices would ever change is when the developers would change something, (such as rates or double chaos week) AND the demand would match wherever the current majority of the community are at.

E.g. when the game first came out I loved seeing the demand of different forges rise every single week (It was twices and thices that everyone wanted one week, then quads the next 2, then pentas the ones after that, and now it's pretty even)

This chaos chest scenario is linked to the supply in the sense that Trion has cut off these abusers (As stated on Avarems post on fraudulent activity) and now people are realizing that these abusers can't get supply anymore which means the chests are becoming worth a whole lot more.

Also, if you're selling for 2k as you say, I'll buy any you ever get after this chaos double scenario :^)

I m not the only one that sells them for 2k each, i know plenty of players that do the same. Only since this update was talked about did i see the price of chaos chests starting to rise but very true, i didnt take into account avarems post. i guess the price really shall be worth a lot more than they are now. Thanks for pointing that out.

VulcanIX
10-13-2015, 10:25 AM

Mercer... That's so sad. That's all.

And i'm indeed wondering WTF happened to the thread D;