PDA

View Full Version : Online - Maintenance - 7 AM PDT / 2 PM GMT - Friday 10/9/2015

Fasti
10-08-2015, 03:14 PM
http://webcdn.triongames.com/patcher/glyph-all/hotfix_trove.jpg

Update: We're baaaaaaack. Thanks everyone!

Hey all!

We're going to be doing some server maintenance on Friday.

The servers will come down at 7 AM PDT / 2 PM GMT (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=7+AM+PDT+October+9%2C+2015) and we expect downtime to be about 2 hours.

As always, we'll try to come in under that.

Thanks for your patience!

WarLock__
10-08-2015, 11:29 PM
Why Is there An update every Day?!

OldGrumpy
10-09-2015, 04:51 AM
It's not "every day", so just stop exaggerating like a child. This update probably addresses the issues with the hotfix from wednesday, when not everything they wanted to roll out worked as expected. :)

Sheepski
10-09-2015, 06:34 AM
It's not "every day", so just stop exaggerating like a child. This update probably addresses the issues with the hotfix from wednesday, when not everything they wanted to roll out worked as expected. :)

Well yeah but this week it's closer to every day than the once per week than the aim would be xD

Altermaven
10-09-2015, 06:45 AM
It's maintenance. Hopefully it'll make the servers more stable. :P

Rey_
10-09-2015, 06:50 AM

We had server downtime on 1, 2, 4, 6, 7 and 9 this month. 3 out of 9 days w/o server downtime. We had 2-3 days with more than one downtime. It may not be daily but sure is way to much when the expected downtimes should be once a week.
I say YOU should stop exaggerating, they have the pts for nothing, may as well just take it down and get the main servers a bit more stable...

Vishimtar
10-09-2015, 06:59 AM
We had server downtime on 1, 2, 4, 6, 7 and 9 this month. 3 out of 9 days w/o server downtime. We had 2-3 days with more than one downtime. It may not be daily but sure is way to much when the expected downtimes should be once a week.
I say YOU should stop exaggerating, they have the pts for nothing, may as well just take it down and get the main servers a bit more stable...

OldGrumpy just got #rekt with facts and statistics.

SailorEffinMoon
10-09-2015, 07:00 AM
Here's to hoping it works this time!! Good luck devs :)

Kyosuke753
10-09-2015, 07:00 AM
Trove offline > Anime > Trove online> Turn off anime play trove :D

also sorry for newb post but is this game still in beta or alpha?

are you gunna remove the challenges as well? please don't

TKO
10-09-2015, 07:02 AM
seriously though there is too much downtime you guys need to back off a bit....

Altermaven
10-09-2015, 07:03 AM
The game left beta months ago. You'll be running into problems often when running a F2P game like this of course..

Im not acsr
most likely fixing the st bug that every 1 is useing

SHADOW657
I wonder what this patch will do it seems these patches do nothing xD

Errenar
10-09-2015, 07:04 AM

to my knowledge its in full release.:)

And on a lighter note, noooo its shard day so sad, at least it wasn't on box day though.:3, goodluck with the fixes devs.:)

SailorEffinMoon
10-09-2015, 07:04 AM
seriously though there is too much downtime you guys need to back off a bit....

NO, what they NEED is to fix the game! I don't understand why nobody sees that *smh*.

Freejack
10-09-2015, 07:05 AM

Thanks Fasti! .... and so it begins again .... the horde of newly created forum accounts (several of them bogus no doubt) will start posting whiny, trolley, posts. @Kyosuke Trove has launched. I believe it was just more popular than they thought it might be at launch. That or someone is not very good at their job.

GodricTheMighty
woke up at 9:58 and said I can do a challenge this early woo! Turn on the computer and steam has to be updated. 10:00 hit and steam was done and was ready to go.. 10:01 im signed in ready to hit to hit play, then all my happiness went into an unsure look and a small frown formed as I saw the Offline button, to the maintenance square panel I clicked and what did I see, the servers just went down, so now here I be. xD

kaizer killer
starts playing for 7 min..starts on challenge aaaaand

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M0c9f0631bae0e8f833e6cc0ee39a5573o0&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

SHADOW657
10-09-2015, 07:06 AM
I see there will be plenty of useless chats here xD

xXJeromeXx
10-09-2015, 07:06 AM
hi hate it to be interupt while playng .....

ToxicDancer
10-09-2015, 07:07 AM
you started it at 9 my time just late start or am i 2hrs ahead

EckocharliE_SpaiN
10-09-2015, 07:08 AM
I maintained in the event? Go **** trove and technical support. Do not pass or two days since the last update or patch and another patch or otravez package of new characters , skins or nose to ****. This is starting to become a real despair . Whether it be implemented garbage. That are expected to one day a month to get all the **** nPlease move that is getting worse rather than improving the desire to continue playing this game. It finally is going to become a pay to win or to have it all. gross!

Nostenia
Well darn, I was going to drink my coffee and do some fishing. Hope everything can get done with little problems for you. If you get done early, that would be awesome :cool:.

Pepperdude
They have to fix the Shadow Tower Floor 2 bug sooner or later ...

Nostenia
10-09-2015, 07:10 AM
you started it at 9 my time just late start or am i 2hrs ahead

Click on the link they have with the time posted. It will tell you your time compared to their time. I'm guessing you are central?

Driltan
10-09-2015, 07:11 AM
Games need fixes ok. But eating a 2hours or more downtime in the face while playing reading a 30 min message about "scheduled maintenance" while in ST...Scheduled. This. I thought scheduled maintenance was on tuesday. Please pull off the server for 1 week/month and fix what is already existing now before introducing new stuff.

WeaponX
Well darn, I was going to drink my coffee and do some fishing. Hope everything can get done with little problems for you. If you get done early, that would be awesome :cool:.
I was def gonna do the same -.-

SHADOW657
A 2 hour downtime makes this much madness? I spent 4 hours in a shadow tower Thats no worse
lol (i was dead for the 4 hours)

TurionX82
10-09-2015, 07:12 AM
I joined literally 2 minutes before the server went down xD i'm one lucky mofo i must say kappa. Well I personally don't mind the down times if there's visible improvement afterwards in stability or performance of the servers but honestly I didn't see much so far. I'm still getting randomly booted out, or when i port somewhere else, etc. BUT I'm sure devs are doing what they can to get the servers back together so I'll just sit tight, wish them good luck finding the problem and fixing it and patiently w8 for the servers to be up to see if they succeeded in any improvements. The only thing they should do is rly do something for their Patron users as they lost a considerable amount of game time they payed full price for (i'm not Patron user I just feel bad for them, cuz I would be angry too for loosing so much benefits I payed for).

Peace :)

WeaponX
10-09-2015, 07:12 AM
Click on the link they have with the time posted. It will tell you your time compared to their time. I'm guessing you are central?
How long has it been do you know???

Measpixels
10-09-2015, 07:13 AM
Ok, so a quick overview of dates with either connectivity/authorisation problems or outright downtime looks like this:
September:
1, 3, 4, 7, 8, 11 ,13, 15 , 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25, 29 : 15/30 days. (50%)
October, so far:
1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 9 : 6/9 days. (66.7%)

Driltan
10-09-2015, 07:13 AM
Ok, so a quick overview of dates with either connectivity/authorisation problems or outright downtime looks like this:
September:
October, so far:
It's not a beta :kappa:

ScepticMelon
10-09-2015, 07:14 AM
one does not simply play trove without maintenance!
and one does not simply stop playing trove even with maintenance!

wise words.. and a waste of space on the trove forums Xp

Kyosuke753
10-09-2015, 07:14 AM
thank you :)

weegoody
10-09-2015, 07:15 AM
Maybe do in game bonuses for players that help out on the testing servers ??

i would be in for that.

TexasPyro
10-09-2015, 07:15 AM
Right when i logged in it crashed and went offline. :c

leninjamaladroit
10-09-2015, 07:17 AM
Thanks for trying to keep down time as low as possible

X_Destroyer_X
I have school :(

Freejack
Lets not bicker and argue about who, broke Trove and who will fix it... How about a nice game of The Person Below me? ;)

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?65252-The-Person-Below-Me/page11&highlight=person

IcePhoenix330
They have to fix the Shadow Tower Floor 2 bug sooner or later ...

Wait, what floor 2 bug?

ScepticMelon
Maybe do in game bonuses for players that help out on the testing servers ??

i would be in for that.

I dont think players should get any bonusses for doing that. just stable servers is already worth helping out the devs :)

TheUnknownGuys
10-09-2015, 07:18 AM
When will Trove get back on im missing Trove ;(! -TheUnknownGuys

EckocharliE_SpaiN
This is already a joke. I not understand how it is possible that every day have to be sacabdo new updates and patches to fix bugs every day. It has understood that alone gives developers do their job well. I starting to play balls all day and cadavez you have to update the jeugo for any stupidity, we have to be three hours without being able to play . some people will have the disadvantage that his playing time curtailed look for maintenance and updates ****ing . if you already have a test server why not do all tests on that server and until we have all decided not to let the public servants as they are ? if you then want to be even with the server haganlo closed for 24 hours ... but they do **** up working as they should. I 'm starting to ask leave the game .

dunkoura
And what if we lose consecutive days trought this? I'd hate it if i had to start all over for those wings :(

Driltan
10-09-2015, 07:20 AM
Wait, what floor 2 bug?
I don't know I just killed the prophet before the downtime. No bug seen.

Measpixels
10-09-2015, 07:22 AM
Sometimes, a portcullis won't allow access to the next room on floor 2.

Also,
This is already a joke. I not understand how it is possible that every day have to be sacabdo new updates and patches to fix bugs every day. It has understood that alone gives developers do their job well. I starting to play balls all day and cadavez you have to update the jeugo for any stupidity, we have to be three hours without being able to play . some people will have the disadvantage that his playing time curtailed look for maintenance and updates ****ing . if you already have a test server why not do all tests on that server and until we have all decided not to let the public servants as they are ? if you then want to be even with the server haganlo closed for 24 hours ... but they do **** up working as they should. I 'm starting to ask leave the game .
Wait, what is Google Translate trying to convey here?

Avinash
10-09-2015, 07:24 AM
No one notices that the twitch people are killing this game? I mean they waste thousands in a night on it. Buying RNG boxes spaming the market and killing it. People buying char skins to re sell for game money. Them making better dragon boxes for money. Pay to win in a year i predict. Also market to outrageous before then.

I like the game and i understand the downtime. I just dont understand how no one else is noticeing the market being crap going up 5-10k on items within hrs. Also how people think its fine to be able to spam that many boxes. They should limit peoples spending via weekly.

VahnX
10-09-2015, 07:24 AM
Oh it's down again. Great! No more challanges for me again *sigh*.

Some sugestion (if dev even read this), make a future maintenance Notification on the Launcher! It's the 3rd time I logged in and the server shuts down 5min after. Also, please make every maintenance scheduled at xx:20! With servers down like these, I'll never get my dragon. :<

Wispur
10-09-2015, 07:25 AM
If you guys could stay up for 3 days straight.
(including random server crashes in the evening)

...that'd be great.
Thanks!

Amurael
10-09-2015, 07:26 AM
Seriously though, what is even the point of having a weekly maintenance when the devs insist on having "scheduled" downtime 2-3 times a week? Cant all of the maintenance be done on Tuesday? I understand that sometimes a patch makes things go wonky and new bugs develop and such, coding is difficult, but isn't that why there's 24 hours in a day? Put in the patch on the test server, find your major bugs, then make the patch more refined. Put the more refined patch on the main servers, find the bugs there, then hotfix that day if possible or if necessary collect all the bugs and patch it the next week! If it's not gamebreaking, I don't think the majority of us will cry over a bug or two that does pop up. I'm with several other individuals on this forum who have claimed that the PTS server isn't being utilized properly if at all. This is getting extremely frustrating for those of us in different timezones who work in the afternoon and wish to play in the morning only to wake up and find the game we're having fun with is unavailable AGAIN for yet another day within the same week as a seemingly stable patch.

Xenin
10-09-2015, 07:28 AM
No one notices that the twitch people are killing this game? I mean they waste thousands in a night on it. Buying RNG boxes spaming the market and killing it. People buying char skins to re sell for game money. Them making better dragon boxes for money. Pay to win in a year i predict. Also market to outrageous before then.

I like the game and i understand the downtime. I just dont understand how no one else is noticeing the market being crap going up 5-10k on items within hrs. Also how people think its fine to be able to spam that many boxes. They should limit peoples spending via weekly.

The more supply in the game the less said items are worth. Your logic is looking pretty wrong there, buddy.

DartTheDivine
10-09-2015, 07:28 AM
They should keep the game open all day every day and just let the problems pile up just so you entitled brats can play! It's not fair!!!!! Sorry kids, **** happens. I appreciate the quick fixes, would rather have that than a broken game/economy so thanks Trove team, take your time and get it right!

Razkal
10-09-2015, 07:29 AM
Normally there is a message in-game when the server is going down. Didn't see one this time. :(

The_fabulous_one
10-09-2015, 07:30 AM
The rage on these threads are great.

Amurael
10-09-2015, 07:31 AM
They had one 15 minutes before the maintenance, not sure about any others, when I saw the warning I logged.

Vishimtar
10-09-2015, 07:34 AM
The rage on these threads are great.

The rage....are great

Tr3vor
10-09-2015, 07:34 AM
They had one 15 minutes before the maintenance, not sure about any others, when I saw the warning I logged.

They had a 30 minute, 15, 5, and 1.

Altermaven
10-09-2015, 07:35 AM
That "E" word (entitled) is pretty scathing because that sounds like a generous amount of folk ingame.. I'd say bring the servers down an extra hour and teach 'em a lesson.

What lesson? PATIENCE!

Avinash
10-09-2015, 07:35 AM
The more supply in the game the less said items are worth. Your logic is looking pretty wrong there, buddy.
The hell it is. Cuz if its a item people need thats rare it wont go down. Hell they get balefire wings so people subscribe to there channel and do more boxes with $$$$ trove is so smart.
Just because theirs a huge amount don't mean they cant go, hey most of the people who have this item wasted hundreds like me ill keep it at the 60k this twitch person is doing. Because of twitch they will keep editing the boxes to crap rate to make up for the fact that some one else is buying 100- 500 (Ive seen the same 1 open 500 almost daily on twitch) to try to even it out.

lolforum
10-09-2015, 07:37 AM
NO, what they NEED is to fix the game! I don't understand why nobody sees that *smh*.

yes all know that the game needs to be fixed /derp. what the quote about not so much downtime refers to is the gd short pointless patches that eat up so much play time. step 1: Put together a complete thought. step 2 : test it. Step 3: rinse repeat until you have a solid patch and then implement.

Richard_Fannin
10-09-2015, 07:38 AM
September:
October, so far:

Wow. I am here imagining the balance between new players starting because its now an Steam game and old players abandoning because of constant downtimes, bugs, server crashes, random disconnects, lag, etc...
This is bad for business.

SailorEffinMoon
10-09-2015, 07:38 AM
that "e" word (entitled) is pretty scathing because that sounds like a generous amount of folk ingame.. I'd say bring the servers down an extra hour and teach 'em a lesson.

what lesson? Patience!

lmao awwww snap!

lolforum
10-09-2015, 07:39 AM
The rage....are great
there their they're /back pat. it will be alright grammar Na zi

Badutski
10-09-2015, 07:40 AM
I started playing this game like 4 days ago, since then it's been down for over 30% of the time.
I'm kind of disappointed in this game so far, but It's fun when it's up.

Did my first shadow tower "group" yesterday 7 people smashing one Pinata's face in was fun, so I'll stick with it for now, but these updates or "quick fixes" are kind of ruining my time with this game.

Altermaven
10-09-2015, 07:42 AM
Oops, this post was a mistake.

Eraser
10-09-2015, 07:42 AM
I'm happy that you guys work on the server so much, hopefully it will become more smooth :)

Altermaven
10-09-2015, 07:43 AM
lmao awwww snap!

ftr, I used to watch sailor moon.. now I just can't set time aside for japanime even though it was one of my weaknesses. :P

DestielSabriel
10-09-2015, 07:43 AM
Please stop complaining about the servers being down a lot.
There we some serious issues lately, so yeah there's a lot of down time.

Would you rather play a broken game for the entire week until the next update? I would absolutely hate that.

lildude505
10-09-2015, 07:45 AM
the one time I buy credits and the severs are offline wtf REALLY the trove severs are always offline that's why people don't play it as much :mad::mad:

LordBidoof
10-09-2015, 07:49 AM

they implimented the challenges so people could get the dragons without paying, and they've been around sicne the introduction of dragons so don't worry about them being removed

Sheepski
10-09-2015, 07:49 AM
I started playing this game like 4 days ago, since then it's been down for over 30% of the time.

C'mon it hasn't though. It was down for 3 hours on Tuesday for the weekly patch adding new stuff. Can't complain about that.

Then Wednesday we had a few hours, and today another couple. So in 4 days we've had most around 8 hours. Out of 96. So 7.68%.

TRON14
10-09-2015, 07:50 AM
right as im doing a shadow tower

Gmaik
10-09-2015, 07:50 AM
the think i dont get is why do the maintenace in the time we are able to play I mean you always do it at 5pm for me means I want to play trove in my f afternoon , why no do it 5am when nobody gives a f.
90% of the players actually play around my time 5pm and like 10% play after their work at midnight ...

Distul
10-09-2015, 07:52 AM

I only noticed two downtimes this month. Maybe you should take a break? Anyway, it's free to play and it's a lot more stable than it used to be. Give them time.

trams87
10-09-2015, 07:53 AM
What's incredible to me is how quickly one update forum post turns into almost 10 pages of trolling.

chazcat124
10-09-2015, 07:55 AM
guys, they said its just 2 hours, not the entire day :( cheer up :3

Distul
What's incredible to me is how quickly one update forum post turns into almost 10 pages of trolling.

troll-stealthy-deceptive-smart-creative-jerk-billionaire_by_day_batman_by_night-pretend_girl_gamer is my middle name.

Sharky_
some people find it hard to give the developers of a FTP game their deserved respect it seems, :eek: truth is: NOBODY cares about if the haters don't like the game because it has too much downtime. :rolleyes: if you don't like this game, because of the downtime. JUST STOP PLAYING IT! :cool: less of these haters will only make the community who DOES play and like the game a lot better! :)

Stugg
10-09-2015, 07:56 AM
I only noticed two downtimes this month. There's been more downtime than that just this week. It probably just happens at times when you don't play.

Kalash69
10-09-2015, 07:57 AM

... The reason im playing Trove is, cause it is "Released!" on the advertisement

Tellerward
10-09-2015, 07:57 AM
yay only 3 mins left until it should be back up online

felix_23
10-09-2015, 07:58 AM
КОГДА ЗАКОНЧИТСЯ ПРОФИЛАКТИКИ ВСЕ

PrincessOfDeviluke
Why is it that everytime i have time to play or log in there is a maintenance or servers offline...

deluxeburger
I have a mate round as well. o well. guess u guys need to do it. only need to wait like 1 hour though

chazcat124

:D yayyyyyyyyyyyy!

Sheepski
10-09-2015, 08:00 AM

No. Another hour.

PrincessOfDeviluke
10-09-2015, 08:00 AM
Different timezones...

chazcat124
10-09-2015, 08:01 AM
No. Another hour.

:O nooooooooooo

MNFLYR
10-09-2015, 08:02 AM
It now officially takes longer to get onto Trove than it did when there were 30+ minute queues. GG, devs, GG.

Kyosuke753
10-09-2015, 08:04 AM
:D yayyyyyyyyyyyy!

game is up now

Raane
10-09-2015, 08:07 AM
Mannnn every time they do server maintenance, someone makes the comment "Can't you guys just fix things forever?" If you expect them to never run another update that MIGHT be possible. I personally enjoy games that release new content. New content means new bugs. Your choices are a broken game with no maintenance or a stable game that yeah probably has to call emergency maintenance sometimes. You can moan all you want, but if they let the game just go on riddled with bugs and instabilities there would be a lot more than just moaning. Priorities, guys.

Sheepski
10-09-2015, 08:08 AM
Nice, an hour early.

Ponta
I'm a little annoyed aswell, but probably it's a good alternative to always having to wait a whole week until a connection issue or bug is fixed.

Kloe
Could the people who post the times on the forum please use BST in the summer since it gets pretty confusing... :mad:

Tellerward
10-09-2015, 08:09 AM
im in england and GMT is in london and at the moment its 16:09 and trove is still not back

3APA3HA_Myxa
10-09-2015, 08:10 AM
Played Trove for 5 minutes and there is maintenance. For 2 hours. Wtf?!

Tellerward
10-09-2015, 08:10 AM
its back!!!!!!!!!

Excal1bur
10-09-2015, 08:11 AM
It would be amazing if we could get back to the old schedule where there was an update every week... this week was horrible for all of the players who were playing Trove... Please get your servers back together and stop this everyday update/maintenance or whatever. Thank you and have a great day :)

HumblePeace
10-09-2015, 08:14 AM
It would be amazing if we could get back to the old schedule where there was an update every week... this week was horrible for all of the players who were playing Trove... Please get your servers back together and stop this everyday update/maintenance or whatever. Thank you and have a great day :)

Preach my brother... or my sister.

Sheepski
10-09-2015, 08:20 AM
im in england and GMT is in london and at the moment its 16:09 and trove is still not back

Lol no. We're in BST for another week or two. GMT is currently 15:20. But Trove is up anyway so ...

Rokuassasain
10-09-2015, 08:42 AM
I lost my shadow maw costume i was watching some videos waiting for trove to be back up and i lost my shadow maw costume that i wore all the time is this a bug that can be fixed because i really dont want it to be gone forever D:

Wobnog
10-09-2015, 08:45 AM
>Be me
>Wake up
>Smells like ****
>Dog sleeps in room with me so think dog just farted
>Try to go back to sleep
>Still smells like ****
>Look at dog
>Dog isnt laying on dogs blanket and looks nervous
>Question dog for looking nervous
>Dog dosent reply
>Get out of bed and stretch
>Dog stares at me
>Start to feel awkward
>Open door and let dog out
>Dog never makes dogs bed so i have to
>Pick up and shake out blanket
>**** flies out and hit wall and floor
>**** leaves mark on wall
>Dog is watching from hallway
>Flip dog off
>Clean dogs **** off my wall and floor
>Having bad morning
>Feeling hungry and go to kitchen
>Want to make waffles
>Open box
>Box is empty
>Wtf
>Try for toast
>Bread is moldy
>Feel annoyed
>Go on porch for a bowl of "cereal"
>Feeling pretty good
>Really want to play trove
>Open glyph
>Loading...
>Offline
>Feel depressed
>Go on forum and see whiny post after whiny post
>Get bored
>Have nothing to do
>Dog is sitting on floor staring at me
>Never have anything to talk about with dog
>Feeling awkward again
>Start typing my pointless recap of my morning in hopes i waste someones time

Thanks a lot devs
---

MegaPixlz
10-09-2015, 09:07 AM

I haven't read the other pages yes, but this game is neither alpha nor beta.

And yeah, anime :D

Also, to above post. That was hilarious, I'm sorry for laughing at you suffering XD

chazcat124
10-09-2015, 09:16 AM
is it up yet?

Freejack
10-09-2015, 09:27 AM
>Be me
>Wake up
>Smells like ****
>Dog sleeps in room with me so think dog just farted
>Try to go back to sleep
>Still smells like ****
>Look at dog
>Dog isnt laying on dogs blanket and looks nervous
>Question dog for looking nervous
>Dog dosent reply
>Get out of bed and stretch
>Dog stares at me
>Start to feel awkward
>Open door and let dog out
>Dog never makes dogs bed so i have to
>Pick up and shake out blanket
>**** flies out and hit wall and floor
>**** leaves mark on wall
>Dog is watching from hallway
>Flip dog off
>Clean dogs **** off my wall and floor
>Having bad morning
>Feeling hungry and go to kitchen
>Want to make waffles
>Open box
>Box is empty
>Wtf
>Try for toast
>Bread is moldy
>Feel annoyed
>Go on porch for a bowl of "cereal"
>Feeling pretty good
>Really want to play trove
>Open glyph
>Loading...
>Offline
>Feel depressed
>Go on forum and see whiny post after whiny post
>Get bored
>Have nothing to do
>Dog is sitting on floor staring at me
>Never have anything to talk about with dog
>Feeling awkward again
>Start typing my pointless recap of my morning in hopes i waste someones time

Thanks a lot devs
---

I found your morning rather entertaining. Perhaps because many of my days are quite similar if you add a cat and all the "busy work" he leave for me as well. :cool:

Diijay
10-09-2015, 12:23 PM
who knows?

cross_striker
10-09-2015, 02:47 PM
oldgrumpy just got #rekt with facts and statistics.
rrreeeeekkkkddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Gotsen
10-11-2015, 09:31 PM
Servers down again

TroveAddict
10-11-2015, 09:33 PM
DOwn again!!