PDA

View Full Version : sb cammed me

bobixho
09-28-2015, 01:09 AM
he said he was going to help me to upgrade my equipment to radiant .
he told me that he was doing this cuz he was going to quit soon.
now he stole my equipment (spear sahdwo lvl 5 , 5 stars )
i found him but he wouldnt give it back , so now i am reporting him
i hope u bann him or give my weapon back. please

MattDamonn
09-28-2015, 01:26 AM
send a ticket https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

it is good u dint release his name as that is against the tos ...but at same time sad he scammed u ...just send a ticket and hope for the best .. all the luck to u man

Shinzaku
09-28-2015, 01:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsL2AeBRQXY

Joke aside, I'm sorry for your loss, but I don't really understand why would you give him your gear. You could just ask him to give you 3 pentas and 8 purifying flames, there is absolutely no reason to give your gear.

Oh yeah, and be sure to send a support ticket.

Icrine
09-28-2015, 01:43 AM
I actually saw the said guy in chat messaging about quitting the game and upgrading gear to radiants for free,

but seeing a guy legitly believing that takes the cake. I guess they meant it when they said its a game for ten year olds

Nashi
09-28-2015, 01:50 AM
It's your fault to be honest.

Why would you even give your gear to someone you don't know?

CiaoBambina
09-28-2015, 02:56 AM
Add me CiaoBambina - I'll see if i can replace what you had or close to it Sorry you got scammed :(
Edit: if you can't get it reversed, I will replace the spear for free. I'll be back later and I will try to whisper you then.

Summer Haas
09-28-2015, 03:07 AM
It's your fault to be honest.

Why would you even give your gear to someone you don't know?

Because he entered into a written contract with another player who agreed to upgrade his gear at no charge. Yeah it may not be the smartest thing to do, but he can still file a ticket and try to get the transaction reversed. This victim blaming is really sad.

Tr3vor
09-28-2015, 03:18 AM
Add me CiaoBambina - I'll see if i can replace what you had or close to it Sorry you got scammed :(
Edit: if you can't get it reversed, I will replace the spear for free. I'll be back later and I will try to whisper you then.

The kindest person in Trove.

Xodric
09-28-2015, 03:21 AM
Because he entered into a written contract with another player who agreed to upgrade his gear at no charge. Yeah it may not be the smartest thing to do, but he can still file a ticket and try to get the transaction reversed. This victim blaming is really sad.

It's called accepting responsibility, but this generation of children like to call it "victim blaming". The OPs actions are a direct result to his loss. A little common sense would of gone a long ways here. IF someone was quitting the game, handing over pentas, eyes, tentacles, etc. would be no big deal, as soon as he said he wanted to upgrade it himself before quitting should have been the biggest red flag for the OP here. Lesson learned, the hard way.

A wise man learns from his mistakes.
An even wiser man learns from the mistakes of others.

CiaoBambina
09-28-2015, 03:29 PM
online now if you'd like to add me, IGN CiaoBambina