PDA

View Full Version : Doc's Warehouse (Buy/Sell)

Doctor Ragnarok
09-16-2015, 06:44 PM
From time to time there are things that I have a particular fond for but am incapable of getting them. That's where you come in. Perhaps you can sell one of these things to me. And perhaps, just maybe, I have something lying around that you have an interest in as well~

Shop is currently: CLOSED

Currently looking to buy:
Delicious Dragon Roll x1
Shuffling Shrimp Nigiri x1

Things taking up space that I'd love for you to own:
Blue Cookiephant Sold Out
Blue Manta Ray x2
Chocolate Chicanery Sold Out
Eggster Bouncer Sold Out
Green Manta Ray x3
Pemblock x4
Style Surprise Sold Out
Twinkling Tome x4

Primal Grey Blocks Sold Out
(That escalated quickly lol)

I'm not really going to bother setting specific prices on things as they can fluctuate pretty hard, and I'm sometimes willing to pay extra for things I want and sell things I don't want for a bit more cheaply. Feel free to post requests here or contact me in-game.

IGN: DoctorRagnarok

Last Updated: 11:44AM CST 9/18/15

Yukimi
09-17-2015, 01:33 AM
Can i get the primal greys off of you ? I would love to use those ! Thanks !
IGN YukimiWolfy

Doctor Ragnarok
09-17-2015, 01:49 AM
Sold off a few items and swapped out the requests.

Can i get the primal greys off of you ? I would love to use those ! Thanks !
IGN YukimiWolfy

I'm headed off to bed at the moment myself (almost 4AM here) but I'll see if I can catch you tomorrow and sort some of this massive stack out, thanks for the interest! Figured it would be a shame just to throw them all on the ground.

Yukimi
09-17-2015, 02:47 AM
Sold off a few items and swapped out the requests.

I'm headed off to bed at the moment myself (almost 4AM here) but I'll see if I can catch you tomorrow and sort some of this massive stack out, thanks for the interest! Figured it would be a shame just to throw them all on the ground.

Alright I might or not might not be on tomorrow, i'll add you in my friendlist so it is easier for both of us :3

Doctor Ragnarok
09-17-2015, 08:56 AM
Alright I might or not might not be on tomorrow, i'll add you in my friendlist so it is easier for both of us :3

I'll be online throughout the day and I've accepted your request. My ISP is acting up today, not expected to be completely stable for another 3 hours.

killerxgin
09-17-2015, 09:50 AM
Would you kindly add me in-game to discuss?

IGN: killerXGin
Server: North America
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/killerxgin

ChickenPotato
09-20-2015, 04:52 AM
i got Shuffling Shrimp roll

Yoonsup
09-20-2015, 05:16 AM
Got a Dragon Roll, pm/add me

IGN Yoonsup