PDA

View Full Version : Hotfix - 9/17/2015 - 7AM PDT / 2 PM GMT

Fasti
09-16-2015, 05:04 PM
http://webcdn.triongames.com/patcher/glyph-all/hotfix_trove.jpg

Hey folks!

We will be performing maintenance and rolling out a hotfix on Thursday. Following this hotfix, unlocking the Burnished Bronze costume in the Trove Store will properly unlock the correct costume, and the player who uses a key to unlock a Shadow Portal will have a reserved spot, and the power to /kick others from the instance.

The servers will come down at 7 AM PDT / 2 PM GMT (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=7+AM+PDT+September+17+2015) and expected down time is 1 hour.

As always, we'll try to come in under that.

Thanks for your patience!

skullscar89
09-16-2015, 05:13 PM
fix your **** servers

koliah
09-17-2015, 06:33 AM
1 hour for cash stuff or /kick in Shadow tower gg keep doing

koliah
09-17-2015, 06:41 AM
Please do not add :
-Shadow ring S5 or Radiant
-A new biome for new class with new recipe and new mount to craft + NEW RUNECRAFTING STYLE you didnt even add the new weapon ROFL
-Smth else that fking farming Classic Shadow arena jsut to fight an endless boss
-Smth else aswell than making chaos chest fking ridiculous just to buy your golden chaos chest at 50 € credit or 100 € credit.
-New mastery with new rewards some people are only 250.
-New challenge ( not this one u made isnce every one think that its **** )
-A way to make trade easier in game
- AND FINALLY STOP ADDING CASH STUFF WHEN YOUR PATCH IS DISAPOINTING MOST OF THE PEOPLE YOUR GOING TO RUIN THIS GAME
-Ah ya i just forgot one thing : Being in top 100 ONLY for LAST BOSS IN HARD MODE to have -----------------------> PURPLE NAME IN GLOBAL CHAT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
- Ah no i still have idea : New player need to buy penta 50 - 60 k ?????????? In this way you expect people do stay on your game ? And those new players cant even make flux with the new challenge ?? xD ( ah y a we have the new chest in the shadow tower 5 chest per week maximum lololololloolol not even 1 per day )

I will keep updating. Have a nice day.

Daysel
09-17-2015, 06:52 AM
Please do not add :
-A new biome for new class with new recipe and new mount to craft + NEW RUNECRAFTING STYLE you didnt even add the new weapon ROFL
-Smth else that fking farming Classic Shadow arena jsut to fight an endless boss
-Smth else aswell than making chaos chest fking ridiculous just to buy your golden chaos chest at 50 credit or 100 credit.
- AND FINALLY STOP ADDING CASH STUFF WHEN YOUR PATCH IS DISAPOINTING MOST OF THE PEOPLE YOUR GOING TO RUIN THIS GAME

+1 All this

Akuanaru
09-17-2015, 06:57 AM
Great news, that means that I will have the bronze After this patch instead? Thank you and good work

Medont
09-17-2015, 07:04 AM
This class is an urgent Need to change the skill button 1 on right mouse button!

My finger does not tolerate such cruelty!

Please read the forum!

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?64518-Petition-Change-Lunar-Lancer-1-skill-to-right-mouse-button

MrCakeFace
09-17-2015, 07:05 AM
Please do not add :
-Smth else aswell than making chaos chest fking ridiculous just to buy your golden chaos chest at 50 € credit or 100 € credit.
-Ah ya i just forgot one thing : Being in top 100 ONLY for LAST BOSS IN HARD MODE to have -----------------------> PURPLE NAME IN GLOBAL CHAT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
- Ah no i still have idea : New player need to buy penta 50 - 60 k ?????????? In this way you expect people do stay on your game ? And those new players cant even make flux with the new challenge ?? xD ( ah y a we have the new chest in the shadow tower 5 chest per week maximum lololololloolol not even 1 per day )

i'm agree with you the penta is price is dumb and all what you said

and they must do something about penta and 100 top players only get purple names thats sucks and only for week atleast make it forever until someone beat your time and the game need really a market the trade in the game is not good.

lightbombs
09-17-2015, 07:07 AM
Please do not add :

are you o f and hear

BananaInYogurt

I heard the devs on the live stream about something like that they were looking for

SHAKER
Yes , this is very nice.... :D

Reason : /kick in Shadow Tower , 13 Mb Update , 1 Hour Offline .

Good :D

Paramount
09-17-2015, 07:08 AM
uhm how about lunar lancers color
is it really that hard to change the color of its fur :/
come on guys

Blasdfa
09-17-2015, 07:08 AM
Please add pvp <3

Ninjaduff
09-17-2015, 07:12 AM
Please do not add :
-Smth else aswell than making chaos chest fking ridiculous just to buy your golden chaos chest at 50 credit or 100 credit.

wow. so rude. this guy think . it take like 1 hour to CODE ALL THIS without errors. test. and of course no crash glitch or bug.
and so. it take times. money.

The game is Officialy 2 month old. can you relax your sex?

MiloTheBrave
09-17-2015, 07:15 AM
wow. so rude. this guy think . it take like 1 hour to CODE ALL THIS without errors. test. and of course no crash glitch or bug.

First: all the code is prepared and tested before the server goes down. Server goes down to implement it on the live server.

Second: Trove isn't only 2 months old.

Suncrow
09-17-2015, 07:17 AM
just take your time
but put a way to make flux, we get almost nothing with 5 caches D:

koliah
09-17-2015, 07:22 AM

so rude ???? Really ? Just dont write or read here idk wow. Pigeon

Ojjan
09-17-2015, 07:24 AM
Very much needed, played 1 shadow tower with 2 other guys, 1 turned out to be an AFK:er.

Squeekly
09-17-2015, 07:26 AM
just take your time
but put a way to make flux, we get almost nothing with 5 caches D:

I've literally never run out of flux. Eyes on the other hand, that book for 300 every so often is way out of reach for a lvl 30 :/

Moving on. Lunar Lancer's Grapple shot seems to sometimes cause a glitch where you cant attack at all until you die or teleport, Its happened only twice to me, but I know I'm not lagging everybody else seems to be playing fine, dealing damage. My moves do like half their animation and then dont actually do anything. Rare glitch. Just wondering if their are real patch notes.

Albane
09-17-2015, 07:30 AM
First: all the code is prepared and tested before the server goes down. Server goes down to implement it on the live server.

Second: Trove isn't only 2 months old.
Your first point is good, but I'm pretty sure Trove came out July 9th.

Market
09-17-2015, 07:45 AM
Please add pvp <3

PvP has existed in Defiant Few since February 6th... come have a race!

/joinworld defiant few

/shamelesspromotion ;)

Akuanaru
09-17-2015, 07:49 AM
So... i still have the same costume after the patch even though ive purchased burnished bronze i have the twilight temperance...

TheMustardCat
09-17-2015, 08:02 AM
It been an hour :0

SaKRaaN
09-17-2015, 08:44 AM
Please do not add :

I 100% agree with u . the prices went so far after they removed flux from challenge and its hard to obtain flux .
They have to fix this by making people getting more flux from looting items or atleast by making shadow tower chests every day once instead of week.

Wispur
09-17-2015, 09:42 AM
This class is an urgent Need to change the skill button 1 on right mouse button!

Please read the forum!

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?64518-Petition-Change-Lunar-Lancer-1-skill-to-right-mouse-button

I would really appreciate this change. The current setup isn't very intuitive.

Neyree
09-17-2015, 11:38 AM
You guys didn't fix the face/fur color issue on the costumes for the lunar lancer??
Either that or there needs to be the barbershop option to change your face color. :( Really crappy to spend money on the costumes and I can't even make it a 'full' costume.

Steampunk630
09-17-2015, 01:50 PM
I am going to quote Ryan and Burnie Burns on this. Here's what you guys sound like.
"This game I can;t stop playing, is pissing me off and doing things I don't like"

How bout you make a game that accommodates every single fan while it is still in it's early stages.
And keep it free to play.
And Answer every question.
And make every single change mentioned in your forums as soon as it's brought up.

Have you never heard of testing the waters? To see how things affect the game in the long run.

Pentas are hard to get but to most complaining about this in all 5 clubs I am in, are the same people who said "Never buy one they are way cheaper to craft" That's when they were 35K.

I would like a Daily shadow tower reset at least with the normal mode. I can't make it past level 2 in hardmode. But it is a way to get eyes flux and shadow shards without the reset so all in all not too bad.

Yes I miss the ten caches and would love more mastery stuff. But until then I have not done everything possible with even 2 of my classes.

I just wanna put it out there that all this cussing and hating on the devs is uncalled for.

They fix a few things and you instantly come back with a load of hate. Go play WOW or LOL. You'll fit in fine with all the elitist style players. You know the holier than thou group.

This game is meant to be an easier and more relaxed mmo.

GolfMike
09-17-2015, 03:26 PM
I can't help but agree - this last patch is disappointing to say the least...I'm wondering how it even got off the PTS. Deadlines? Good games don't operate on them, they operate on finished products. Is anyone even thinking second and third order effects? They didn't seem to be thought out on this one.

ArtiusTheFox
09-17-2015, 06:27 PM
Your first point is good, but I'm pretty sure Trove came out July 9th.

there's this thing called trove alpha and beta lol

Mandros
09-17-2015, 06:31 PM

Please read the forum!

You can change the M2 and the 1 key bindings yourself in settings.

I know you have to change back for the other classes so it's a pain on the fly, but it's better than waiting or hoping for a change.

Kerry
09-17-2015, 07:33 PM
HI.

I have still the Problem that i cant buy the new Pack. I allready contact the steam and Trion/Glyph support but they cant help me.
I am not the only one how have thouse Problems.
Would be great if you could fix it

Kerry

KingReux
09-17-2015, 10:58 PM
i'm agree with you the penta is price is dumb and all what you said

and they must do something about penta and 100 top players only get purple names thats sucks and only for week atleast make it forever until someone beat your time...

Nope, that defeats the purpose of having a fair challenge. There is a reset for the simple fact that it challenges the previous weeks top players to go for it again. Thus giving the leaderboards a purpose outside of a name color change and bragging rights. Having it forever until your knocked out of the top 100 is elitist and stupid for a casual based game like trove.

If they are going to change anything, change it so that the whole shadow tower run time (all arena's plus boss) is counted. Rather that just the final boss. That has to be the biggest mistake aside from making Lunar Lancers M2 pretty much pointless in comparison to the rest of his skills. Will they ever change those? Nope.

StormyHelena
09-18-2015, 12:56 PM
Your servers are down guys, plz fix I wish to play

p0p
09-18-2015, 02:07 PM
still down ._>

MrCakeFace
09-29-2015, 08:52 AM
Nope, that defeats the purpose of having a fair challenge. There is a reset for the simple fact that it challenges the previous weeks top players to go for it again. Thus giving the leaderboards a purpose outside of a name color change and bragging rights. Having it forever until your knocked out of the top 100 is elitist and stupid for a casual based game like trove.

If they are going to change anything, change it so that the whole shadow tower run time (all arena's plus boss) is counted. Rather that just the final boss. That has to be the biggest mistake aside from making Lunar Lancers M2 pretty much pointless in comparison to the rest of his skills. Will they ever change those? Nope.

man i know right it will be stupid for a casual based game like trove, i meant they must change it something big and important and awesome

i mean finish dotm at hard mod with great time supposed to be awesome thing

that's what i mean.

(i know everyone have opinions)