PDA

View Full Version : Lunar Lancer Bugs

Wispur
09-15-2015, 12:41 PM
1. If you are transformed, then mount up, when the transformation's time runs out, you stay transformed.
(Confirmed to not be a bug)

2. With the Twilight Temperance costume, your tail is grey, but your face is still orange.

3. When choosing a target for the Spear Toss or the Ultimate, the animation freezes. (Other classes continue to animate while choosing a target)

If you find more, please post them here and I'll update this list.

Viral
09-15-2015, 12:44 PM
The costume bug it's not something gamebreaking but still it's kind of annoying. Why they didn't even bother adding more than one color for the lancer skin is just beyond my understanding, it can't be that hard to just recolor it. At least in the PTR you used to be able to select another race head, which you apparently can't anymore.

Fasti
09-15-2015, 12:53 PM
1. If you are transformed, then mount up, when the transformation's time runs out, you stay transformed.

2. With the Twilight Temperance costume, your tail is grey, but your face is still orange.

Number 1 is working as intended. We like allowing the transformation to remain while mounted, since it's just cosmetic. When you dismount you go back to your normal look.

I'll check out that second one. Thanks!

Mandros
09-15-2015, 12:54 PM
Remaining transformed while mounted goes along with the Draco which does the same so I'm betting it's supposed to be that way until you dismount.

EDIT: Fasti confirmed while I was typing. Thanks

PatriotTROVE
09-15-2015, 12:55 PM
Could you guys make it so that the ears dont stick out when your wearing a hat?

CaboSoul
09-15-2015, 01:17 PM
Could you guys make it so that the ears dont stick out when your wearing a hat?

And also make it so that the nose doesn't stick through helmets and faces.

Neyree
09-15-2015, 01:28 PM
Seconding the fact that the faces don't change on either costume when changed to them. Please fix this, the fur/face color should be the same as the tail. :(

Wispur
09-15-2015, 04:42 PM
Added the Animation Freeze bug, as noticed by Feelthechill.

GSewq
09-15-2015, 05:35 PM
erm.. not really confirmed nor fully tested, just wondered if it happened to anyone else or if it was just my imagination..

The lancer's ult.. might be behaving like the pirate's old parrot, when launching it onto a wall, the ult might be spawning on the most-top-available block?

I was going to test it more, but since it has a nice cooldown I end up forgetting .. :P

---- edit - update..
yep.. it does spawn it on the top-most-block.. in case of a dungeon .. it would go to the roof I believe..

TheGhostCarp
01-28-2016, 10:19 AM
Hi I found a game breaking glitch but I'm not sure if its for lunar lancer or not but I was using t at the time. so on to the glitch, I was farming sky giants when I have a short lag spike and then I go to see my gear (c) and find that my lvl 5 shadow spear has swapped its self to the legendary style I was using so please help me with this glitch as it is game breaking (sort of).

Tazeell
01-28-2016, 10:40 AM
Personally I love that the ears and muzzle stick out from equipment. If they vanished I'd have to stop using bloody equipment... Goodbye character customization!

The tail and outfit thing bothered me for a long while so I just added a bit of my own creativity as to why it was so. Still it would be nice to have more colour variation, maybe even some big fennec ears hehe. Wish I could put tails on all the other classes, I furry them all up anyway lol.

As for lancer ult, yah I've had it spawn on top of the roof of shadow tower dungions plenty of times. Pops in on top of any pillars or walls if aimed just so.

Curmudgeons
01-28-2016, 02:31 PM
I understand that, according to the stream they had before Lancer came out, its ears and muzzle are supposed to stick out. It's just a natural part of the character.

I totally agree with at least a simple recoloring for the Lancer faces, however.
A brown for the Burnished Bronze and gray for Twilight Temperance would be very much appreciated.

TeraBitGaming
11-05-2016, 08:25 AM
here's some:
sometimes, when using the swish and swoop (1) attack, it takes energy, and plays the sound. if your passive triggers during this time, it stops. sometimes, it just randomly stops.
*edit* i'm pretty sure that potions do the same as the transformation.

Spirare
11-05-2016, 08:51 AM
here's some:
sometimes, when using the swish and swoop (1) attack, it takes energy, and plays the sound. if your passive triggers during this time, it stops. sometimes, it just randomly stops.
*edit* i'm pretty sure that potions do the same as the transformation.

If you have new bugs to report, please create a new thread in the proper subsection (bug reports) instead of necroing an old thread in the wrong subsection. If you want to bring previous bugs in this thread to attention again, you can still read through and put them into the new one.