PDA

View Full Version : WTS 70 chaos chest

David_Enculator
09-15-2015, 06:21 AM
2.2k each

down to 47 chest

mercer590
09-15-2015, 06:27 AM
So your asking for about 2.5k each chest.....

David_Enculator
09-15-2015, 06:29 AM
55 chest left

David_Enculator
09-15-2015, 06:34 AM
down to 50 chest

mercer590
09-15-2015, 06:38 AM
That's a lie no one has bought.....Yoir trying to influence your pricing and make people actually buy......it's not working

David_Enculator
09-15-2015, 06:39 AM
That's a lie no one has bought.....Yoir trying to influence your pricing and make people actually buy......it's not working

think what ever you wanna think, down to 47 now

mercer590
09-15-2015, 06:39 AM
think what ever you wanna think, down to 47 now

Now it's obviously a lie lol chests for 2.3k don't make me chuckle

David_Enculator
09-15-2015, 06:43 AM
Now it's obviously a lie lol chests for 2.3k don't make me chuckle

2.2, not 2.3,

just don't chuckle then and pass on to another tread, I will ignore all your futur comments from now on
have a nice day

still at 47 btw

PantryShelving
09-15-2015, 06:44 AM
David, when i buy chests i buy at least 100. Why do u think u are only selling 3-5 chests each sale?

Because your prices suck.

David_Enculator
09-15-2015, 06:47 AM
David, when i buy chests i buy at least 100. Why do u think u are only selling 3-5 chests each sale?

Because your prices suck.

Then ill just sell them slower, I am in no rush
so stop the raging plz

PantryShelving
09-15-2015, 06:55 AM
Then ill just sell them slower, I am in no rush
so stop the raging plz

I'm just having fun though.

But i gotta say, the biggest flaw to this game is the fact that pretty much everything is tradable while around 98% of people have no issue wasting a long time squeezing their stuff for a 5% extra profit.

Trove really REALLY need a ****ing auction house so people like you cannot work anymore :<

David_Enculator
09-15-2015, 07:43 AM
I'm just having fun though.

But i gotta say, the biggest flaw to this game is the fact that pretty much everything is tradable while around 98% of people have no issue wasting a long time squeezing their stuff for a 5% extra profit.

Trove really REALLY need a ****ing auction house so people like you cannot work anymore :<

an auction house wouldnt stop me making profit lol......thats how the financial market works pretty much.
Used ot make tons of gold in wow just with the ah
oh and $1000 US with diablo 3 Auction house

so your argument is invalid....

PantryShelving
09-15-2015, 07:57 AM
an auction house wouldnt stop me making profit lol......thats how the financial market works pretty much.
Used ot make tons of gold in wow just with the ah
oh and $1000 US with diablo 3 Auction house

so your argument is invalid....

Yes clearly your amount of 'proof' just made my argument invalid.

David just be quiet, everyone here has made tons of gold in wow and i've made a lot from d3 as well.. it doesnt change the fact that if/when an auction house is implemented into trove things will change drastically for people like yourself. I mean, why the **** would u even try to argue against this...

I have never seen a trading platform as greedy as the one trove has, and the reason for this is because there is no actual trading platform, just a bunch of ******s hoping to squeeze their crap loot for maximum profit - Which is madly ironic because had these idiots just went farming in all the time they spent selling they would have ended up turning a bigger profit.

David_Enculator
09-15-2015, 08:22 AM
Yes clearly your amount of 'proof' just made my argument invalid.

David just be quiet, everyone here has made tons of gold in wow and i've made a lot from d3 as well.. it doesnt change the fact that if/when an auction house is implemented into trove things will change drastically for people like yourself. I mean, why the **** would u even try to argue against this...

I have never seen a trading platform as greedy as the one trove has, and the reason for this is because there is no actual trading platform, just a bunch of ******s hoping to squeeze their crap loot for maximum profit - Which is madly ironic because had these idiots just went farming in all the time they spent selling they would have ended up turning a bigger profit.

its not like I would post my bank account here....so yeah...take my word for it
and who doesnt say you can't both farm and sell at the same time?