PDA

View Full Version : Club World Icons

Oseyan
12-15-2014, 07:23 AM
So I have been going around to a lot of different clubs trying to get some inspiration lately and noticed some land in clubs either don't have an icon or a different one compared to the rest. i thought maybe it depended on the biomes, but some of those have icons that differ, can anyone tell me what these mean and why there are different icons?

TheIgmo
12-15-2014, 07:57 AM
So I have been going around to a lot of different clubs trying to get some inspiration lately and noticed some land in clubs either don't have an icon or a different one compared to the rest. i thought maybe it depended on the biomes, but some of those have icons that differ, can anyone tell me what these mean and why there are different icons?

Not 100% sure what you're referring to, but I'm assuming you mean the "circle" icons on the map regions? If so, those are related to the zonerestrict setting for that region.

No circle: Nobody can edit
Empty circle: Any member can edit
Cube in circle: Architect can edit
Cube with two vertical lines in circle: Officer can edit

denhoe
12-15-2014, 08:41 AM
and how do u change the circles?

Oseyan
12-15-2014, 09:10 AM
Yes Thelgmo, that is exactly what I am talking about. How do i got about changing them?

TheIgmo
12-15-2014, 09:32 AM
Go to the region you'd like to change the permissions on and use: /zonerestrict <level>

For example, if I'm happy with how a region is, and don't want anyone (including myself) to make changes, I'd use: /zonerestrict nobody

If I decided that I wanted to set aside a region to allow members to flex their creativity, I could use: /zonerestrict member

The different options are nobody, member, architect, officer. Using /zonerestrict with no arguments afterwards will give you the command syntax.