PDA

View Full Version : On the subject of getting dragons...

Rotsuoy
08-29-2015, 11:27 AM
Is there an "easy" way to get golden souls, a chest maybe, or possibly a give command?

I have plans to work on dragon mods, and I'd like to use either the azulian or the neon dragon since olde Beardy, well, has a beard. I'm kicking myself for not getting on the PTS sooner to get all of the neon dragon souls.

FireflyArc
08-29-2015, 11:51 AM
Is there an "easy" way to get golden souls, a chest maybe, or possibly a give command?

I have plans to work on dragon mods, and I'd like to use either the azulian or the neon dragon since olde Beardy, well, has a beard. I'm kicking myself for not getting on the PTS sooner to get all of the neon dragon souls.

golden souls? currently there's not a chest for them. they can be obtained from farming the biomes ( mostly found around areas with shapestone and formacite and infinium.) the shadow souls are found in the purple biomes though so don't waste time farming for gold souls in those. :) If you can find someone who is willing to trade you some, I'm sure you could work out a trade, but farming is your best bet. Good luck :D

Rotsuoy
08-29-2015, 12:43 PM
golden souls? currently there's not a chest for them. they can be obtained from farming the biomes ( mostly found around areas with shapestone and formacite and infinium.) the shadow souls are found in the purple biomes though so don't waste time farming for gold souls in those. :) If you can find someone who is willing to trade you some, I'm sure you could work out a trade, but farming is your best bet. Good luck :D

Thanks for the information, but I already knew that. Heh. I was just wondering if there was a way to get them more quickly/easily, so I could just focus on my mod and not have to worry about them. There also doesn't seem to be much trade action going on on the PTS, so I think I'll just have to farm them when I'm not working on other things. I really wish there was a /giveplayer command on PTS. It would help modders out a lot!