PDA

View Full Version : Axis of Anarchy, Recruitment Post

Pransaculass
12-14-2014, 06:21 AM
Hey all, Axis of Anarchy is recruiting new members! We're a friendly group of players looking for all sorts of people. We currently number around 100 but we're always looking for more. Currently we don't do much in the way of organised get-togethers for much, but I'm working on that. Hopefully for the Christmas Event we can organize some SA runs and maybe one or two Piņata Parties!

Now, because of the limit to the maximum number of members a club can have and the fact that the chat window isn't all that well organised, I have to have a few requirements in place. Nothing personal, I just don't want the chat window flooded with WTS, LFG, GIMMIE PLZ and other unpleasantness. ALRIGHT

1. BE SOMEWHAT ACTIVE
This is down to the opinion of what active is, to me it's play at least once a week. Around that.
(if you're offline for 60 days then I'll have to boot ya, sorry)

2. BE A NICE PERSON
If I catch anyone being mean in the club chat then I will be forced to take action (severity of action depends on how not-nice you were. I'm always watching...)

3. BE AT LEAST MR 10
I just need a little bit of proof that you are active. (which can be proven by showing me a Qubesly which you earn at MR10. If you got one before the MR system was introduced then, most likely, you're active enough to join) Also to make sure that we aren't given false members, ones that join and never play again.

Meet those and you're fine. Now chat rules:
1. No spamming (obviously)
2. No blatant advertising (if it's just a friendly "anyone got X" or "anyone wanna adventure/join my SA" just once, then that's fine. If I see a single WTS anywhere I will set our most angry officer on you)
3. Be nice. Don't be mean. (as mentioned above)
4. If no one is responding, stop talking.
5. If only one other member is talking to you, please try to use a private/local/whisper chat.

Otherwise just general chat etiquette.

People who would like to help our head architect with his projects are more than welcome! Donations to the club's building funds are also much appreciated but in no way necessary. It's your stuff you do what you want with it.

Leaders you can contact:

Pransaculass
penguinKing

Officers:

Rainfur
Araceli
Bahamuth
Rasker
CL4PTR4P
Kerfuffle
Mads
Timber

So all you have to do it give me your IGN and I will send an invite your way. Follow the rules and you will fit in nicely. Happy Holidays everyone!