PDA

View Full Version : Utrovia 12/13/14: Matching Trion's Volume of Stream Prize Handouts (HYPE!!)

Phydra
12-13-2014, 08:41 AM
WHEN: Saturdays, 7-9pm PST (-8 GMT)
WHERE: Twitch.Tv/Phydra_Trovian
THIS WEEK: Phydra matches the number of prizes handed out on the last Trion stream (Metaforge), SA U5s continue, Winter Mounts, Hats, Styles, Recipes, and MORE!!!

If you tuned in to the Metaforge Stream yesterday, then you know that I said I would match the number of prizes they give out on my next stream.

They laughed and then, gave out 20.

So... I already have a prize every 15 minutes of the show, looks like the loot drops for tonight will be, at minimum, 28... ah hell, I'll just round it up and make it 30.

The Rules To Win:

1. Must be a channel follower to win a prize.
2. Must respond to name being chosen (have to be awake and paying attention!)

General Notes:

1. Twitch Channel Followers who are in channel get first call on the U5s, and I"m always open to suggestions for things to do... so drop by, join the fun, and help me make this weekly show a community cornerstone. ;)

2. All prizes are coming from my own work to collect them... but if we can keep this rolling, I'll have access to the Trion stuff very soon. Come on over and help me make that happen so I can give sweet Trion collectibles to YOU.

Devidra
12-13-2014, 09:48 AM
What exactly are the prizes? Cause I need to know if it worth to enjoy the "Giveaway" :)

Phydra
12-15-2014, 12:15 AM
/points up to the list of prizes in the original post