OM3GA67
10-05-2014, 05:39 PM
First off PC Specs:

Graphics Card: MSI GTX 770
Processor: i7 4790k
Memory: 16GB G.Skill
Monitor: 144Hz Asus Gaming with Display Cable Input

So there are 2 things so far that I feel need to be fixed,

1. As the Gunslinger, sometimes the unmounted movement speed of the character will drop from normal average of about 46 to around 5-15. The only way to fix this is to re-log and sometimes switching worlds fixes it to.

2. My graphics card will overheat and max out to 99% usage when playing this game and I am unable to play it anymore since it shuts down to protect itself. My graphics card never goes over 45 degrees when playing any other game, but this game seems to be different. This is probably just an optimization bug or something, but I would really like it to be fixed since I love this game.

Thanks, and if I find anything else I will make edits.

OM3GA67
10-06-2014, 12:44 PM
So ya I can now no longer launch the game otherwise my whole computer shuts down, and my friend has the same card but different company (Gigabyte instead of MSI) and he has the same problem. As far as I can tell the GTX 770 GPU is uncompatible with this game atm.
PLEASE FIX THIS I love the game and I cant play it :'c

Archangel013
10-06-2014, 01:07 PM
What's your FPS when in-game? Have you tried enabling vsync? It could be that your card is just producing frames out the wazoo, causing unnecessary stress.

Garfrost
10-06-2014, 01:12 PM
I have this card on one of my machines as well (ASUS Branded) and it works just fine for me though.

OM3GA67
10-06-2014, 02:56 PM
okay so I looked into things and found that my friends card, was running a buncha dumb stuff that I changed and now the game works fine. Borrowed another MSI GTX 770 from work (<3 my job) and it works fine. I think this card is in need of a return to MSI... so ya thanks for the help. But the first issue still applies. gunslinger fix plz :P