PDA

View Full Version : Patch - 7 AM PDT / 2 PM GMT - Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Fasti
08-24-2015, 04:15 PM
http://webcdn.triongames.com/patcher/glyph-all/hotfix_trove.jpg

Hello everyone!

We will be performing maintenance, and rolling out a patch on 8/25/2015 (http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?52931-Patch-Notes-8-25-2015-Chaotic-Sugar-Glider-amp-Strike-A-Pose-Edition!).

The servers will come down at 7 AM PDT / 2 PM GMT (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=7+AM+PDT+August+25+2015) and should be down for approximately 3 hours.

As always, we'll try to come in under that.

Thanks for your patience!

Sheepski
08-25-2015, 01:54 AM
So, can I remind people that 2pm GMT is 3pm UK and 4pm Central Europe.

Every time there's maint/downtime I see people get confused about that and think GMT is UK/Portugal time - while currently they're on BST (GMT +1)

Mayestic
08-25-2015, 05:22 AM
7 AM PDT / 2 PM GMT (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=7+AM+PDT+August+25+2015)

Thats all the people need.
Click this link and you get redirected to an site that tells you what time that is in your timezone.
No need to be confused.

Zephilinox
08-25-2015, 05:46 AM

Hello everyone!

We will be performing maintenance, and rolling out a patch on 8/25/2015 (http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?52931-Patch-Notes-8-25-2015-Chaotic-Sugar-Glider-amp-Strike-A-Pose-Edition!).

The servers will come down at 7 AM PDT / 2 PM GMT (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=7+AM+PDT+August+25+2015) and should be down for approximately 3 hours.

Dangling pointer fix means a memory leak has been fixed :]

Foxcreed
08-25-2015, 06:55 AM
2 days in a row is a bit rude ..... and this patchnote for 3 hours D: ? Berk.

*sigh*

GL and thanks i guess

Zarabeth
08-25-2015, 06:59 AM
Can't wait for chaos week to start! Hope the patch is quick and doesn't crash the game.

VideoJones
08-25-2015, 07:00 AM
I have no problem with the servers being down for patches and updates but does it have to be mining day? I know Tuesday is the universal day for resets and updates for stuff but maybe move mining to another day?

ElloItsDunna
08-25-2015, 07:03 AM
First On Sunday, Secound Yesterday And Third Today... I Even Got To Sky Relam! Now What? :confused::confused::confused::confused: u are the best at being :rolleyes: and :eek: and :p and finally... YAAAAY CHAOS W:EEK:

FlamesDragoGames
08-25-2015, 07:04 AM
Why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why !!!!

Raystar
08-25-2015, 07:05 AM
Lol, why the servers always go down when i found water on a SA :(

Refer-a-Friend link:https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/account/reg/account-registration-short-flow.action?voucherCode=HLG3QDX9D7P7LC2N3YD2&request_locale=en&experience=aaf&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite

Code:HLG3QDX9D7P7LC2N3YD2

TheFurryBarbarian
2 days in a row is a bit rude ..... and this patchnote for 3 hours D: ? Berk.

*sigh*

GL and thanks i guess

SCHEDULED maintenance

Kromestar
I have no problem with the servers being down for patches and updates but does it have to be mining day? I know Tuesday is the universal day for resets and updates for stuff but maybe move mining to another day?

I agree on that. I don't want to complain but I wanted to get tons of ores today using the 50% bonus and that kinda sucks.

Mafii
Aww, i was about to plant some seeds. Well be backsoon! <3

salty_cube
saltyyyyyyy
http://i57.tinypic.com/29lognq.jpg

Radical_Truth
08-25-2015, 07:06 AM
Well why does this patches and updates need to take so fcking long .... thats rlly ********. I dont wanna complain but pls update your update/patch time >.<

Undi
08-25-2015, 07:06 AM
http://puu.sh/jO0ur/eef7329eaa.png

Good good

TheFurryBarbarian
08-25-2015, 07:07 AM
Well why does this patches and updates need to take so fcking long .... thats rlly ********. I dont wanna complain but pls update your update/patch time >.<

Because its their SCHEDULED maintenance day of the week?

FlamesDragoGames
Why why why why why why why why why why why rlly 2 in a row????!!!! Ugh trove why!!!! I paid for patron on saturday and now i cant use it!!!! Jeezis!!!!! Twice today did this happen, once on minecraft server and now on trove???!!! Worst day= today

LukeU

Agreed, I was looking forward to a nimbus attempt today but 3 hours down will be putting a stop to that, can the mining not be swapped with harvesting....or double cubits maybe? mining at a weekend would be perfect!

Radical_Truth
08-25-2015, 07:08 AM
Because its their SCHEDULED maintenance day of the week?

Its still bs , you dont need to have the servers down for 3 hours to update stuff.

thebunkerman
08-25-2015, 07:10 AM
Its still bs , you dont need to have the servers down for 3 hours to update stuff.

Do you have any idea about developing games? Obviously not.

TheFurryBarbarian
08-25-2015, 07:10 AM

Do you expect EVERYTHING to be done in thirty minutes?

Romboldt
08-25-2015, 07:11 AM
Hello Trove Anon! I recently made an in-game purchase that included patron status game time. That I was willing to pay real-life cash for in-game stuff is a big compliment coming from me, by the way. Unfortunately, due to the shoddy server behavior this past week the majority of this patron game time was unusable as nearly every time I sat ta the computer the servers were down or the game was unplayable. I understand the team is doing its best behind the scenes to keep up with the popularity of such a simple and addictive mmorpg, but it's very frustrating when paid merchandise becomes unusable. Considering the nature of my request and the fact that a buff in a game is something you can reproduce with no extra cost or ramifications, wouldn't it make sense to put in the small amount of effort for a large amount of customer/player satisfaction? Cheers Romboldt

FlamesDragoGames
http://q1i1y.jpg WHY TROVE

Radical_Truth
Do you have any idea about developing games? Obviously not.

Haha you know nothing ;') because i do, not that good like this but im studying it bro so pls be quiet.

ElloItsDunna
08-25-2015, 07:12 AM
I Really Hope So Or... I WILL KILL U (jk)

Radical_Truth
Do you expect EVERYTHING to be done in thirty minutes?

yes, they should prepare their updates better.

TheFurryBarbarian
Hello Trove Anon! I recently made an in-game purchase that included patron status game time. That I was willing to pay real-life cash for in-game stuff is a big compliment coming from me, by the way. Unfortunately, due to the shoddy server behavior this past week the majority of this patron game time was unusable as nearly every time I sat ta the computer the servers were down or the game was unplayable. I understand the team is doing its best behind the scenes to keep up with the popularity of such a simple and addictive mmorpg, but it's very frustrating when paid merchandise becomes unusable. Considering the nature of my request and the fact that a buff in a game is something you can reproduce with no extra cost or ramifications, wouldn't it make sense to put in the small amount of effort for a large amount of customer/player satisfaction? Cheers Romboldt

SCHEDULED maintenance

Xyncs
This patch is going to be good.
Thanks Trove Team! See you soon.

TheFurryBarbarian
08-25-2015, 07:13 AM
yes, they should prepare their updates better.

well dear god, apply for a job at the trove coding team! they would LOVE to have a mastermind such as you

xBBxVIPxSOLx

Lets just hope they take less that that estimated time otherwise this forum will hit 100 pages again with stupid potato memes and server smashing memes......
Shouldn't the patches been done during times of lesser traffic like 1AM-7AM?? Instead of Summer Prime time which is like 7AM-Midnight

Asheliia

ok so i have lost about 50% plus of my patron time and what did i do i went and got patron again cause i know this game is worth it and i am willing to sit through all the **** for a couple hours of fun a day

FlamesDragoGames
08-25-2015, 07:14 AM
Copy and paste and how i feel: file:///C:/Users/Alexis/Downloads/q1i1y.jpg yea, :mad::mad:

FastDeath
Why you do this to me :C i CANT stop playing this is world end or world war 3 disaster without world war 3

Radical_Truth
well dear god, apply for a job at the trove coding team! they would LOVE to have a mastermind such as you

haha never

Kanch
2 days in a row is a bit rude .....
Go for 3 in the row!

dkgbbdgng
08-25-2015, 07:15 AM
:p:confused::confused:fffffffffffffffffffff

eldenker
08-25-2015, 07:16 AM
Let's look at the bright side, are three hours less than productive mining for ... for what it?

FlamesDragoGames
https://imgflip.com/i/q1icc HEY LOOK

Alccarion

Here we got our special specimen, a common "internet ******", I've been told they think they know everything about everything... also called "keyboard warriors"... a truly beautiful sight

TheFurryBarbarian
haha never

Then stop whining about the time they take, cause youre clearly not doing anything to even ATTEMPT helping them

Timic
08-25-2015, 07:18 AM
How about applying patches at 2 AM in the morning? Not complaining, but I think it would be better for all.
However, good job Trove team!

FlamesDragoGames
08-25-2015, 07:18 AM
https://imgflip.com/i/q1ifx yea!!

TheFurryBarbarian
08-25-2015, 07:19 AM
How about applying patches at 2 AM in the morning? Not complaining, but I think it would be better for all.

Just saying, but they are probarly working at times that is the best for them

Radical_Truth
Then stop whining about the time they take, cause youre clearly not doing anything to even ATTEMPT helping them

cause i dont want to, and at this moment im not capable to, what u dont understand about im studying atm?

Alccarion
They're in the USA. Your 2 am in the morning won't be the same for everyone. Dunno where you live but someone will always be unsatisfied with the time of the update. Beside you're an *** for asking them to work at night x)

TheFurryBarbarian
08-25-2015, 07:20 AM
cause i dont want to, and at this moment im not capable to, what u dont understand about im studying atm?

Again youre saying you dont WANT to, so stop whining about it

eldenker
Time to faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:p

FlamesDragoGames
peeps! ---------> https://imgflip.com/i/q1ij9

Radical_Truth
Here we got our special specimen, a common "internet ******", I've been told they think they know everything about everything... also called "keyboard warriors"... a truly beautiful sight

Lol no this is the only game. Every other game i play doesnt have this bs updates that takes 3 hours. And if it does the game is like 100x bigger.

Alccarion
08-25-2015, 07:21 AM
With the way you speak english, you better be studying x)

VideoJones
SCHEDULED maintenance
I feel that the comment was aimed towards the down time that wasn't for scheduled maintenance

asasain

Every time there's maint/downtime I see people get confused about that and think GMT is UK/Portugal time - while currently they're on BST (GMT +1)

mate gmt is grenich mean time grenich is In England so if that's right that clock runs on gmt which is a the time of posting 3 21 thanks very much

Radical_Truth
Again youre saying you dont WANT to, so stop whining about it

smart to not answer my question ;')

Flubber
It's 4PM here, patch will last untill 11PM. Great. Barely get to play with all this downtime, scheduled or not.

OldGrumpy

Oh please, NO! I'm one of the poor sods who get to clean up after the big mouths effed up and left in a hurry. :D While I appreciate the effort to keep my job safe, nobody likes cleaning up unnecessary mess every day. :D

And to you, dear student of whatever: I've been in the industry for about 25 years now. While I think it's just natural to know everything better for a greenhorn, I really wish you the best of learning curves for your later life. :) Just keep away from delusions of grandeur. ;)

FlamesDragoGames
https://imgflip.com/i/q1ilj <------------- LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!

Alccarion
08-25-2015, 07:22 AM
Lol no this is the only game. Every other game i play doesnt have this bs updates that takes 3 hours. And if it does the game is like 100x bigger.
"I've been told they think they know everything about everything." Didn't think you'd prove my point about you being a waste of human flesh :)

TheFurryBarbarian
08-25-2015, 07:24 AM
smart to not answer my question ;')

Let me respond then.

I DO understand that you are studying at the moment. However what i also see is a whiny ***** moaning about maintenance times

eldenker
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/55291985.jpg

FlamesDragoGames
PEEPSSSSSS----------------------------> https://imgflip.com/i/q1is0 HEY ---------------------> https://imgflip.com/i/q1is0

Redcraft

dude you literally live in the uk gmt is the uk time so 2pm gmt is 2pm uk time its 2pm gmt in the summer when the clocks go forwards when in the winter it would be 3 pm :confused: I know iknow I'm fussy

Radical_Truth
"I've been told they think they know everything about everything." Didn't think you'd prove my point about you being a waste of human flesh :)

agh ****, you're the one complaining about people who are complaining about a game, so pls dont talk about waste of human flesh

FastDeath
08-25-2015, 07:26 AM
oh u dam keyboard warriors 1v1 me in game i had enough of this waiting bs ill 420 blaze ur obey hats noscope ur *** sideways and smoke it like its hot

eldenker
08-25-2015, 07:27 AM
http://thepinkpuck.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/annoying-facebook-girl-meme-generator-hockey-game-update-status-every-52-seconds-a4b4bf-510x357.jpg

Redcraft
08-25-2015, 07:28 AM
THERES WAY TOO MUCH DOWNTIME RECENTLY. WE SHOULD BE REWARDED WITH 100 CUBITS OR 10 CREDITS EVERY TIME THE SERVER GOES OFFLINE REPOST IF YOU AGREE:mad:

fohNxck
08-25-2015, 07:29 AM
Lets just hope they take less that that estimated time otherwise this forum will hit 100 pages again with stupid potato memes and server smashing memes......
Shouldn't the patches been done during times of lesser traffic like 1AM-7AM?? Instead of Summer Prime time which is like 7AM-Midnight I understand what you are getting at but think about it. When it is 1 AM to 7 AM for you, it's a completely different time for someone somewhere else. The developers do need sleep too.

seanj1999
08-25-2015, 07:31 AM
I know many people are going to think this is salty, but, this is getting ridiculous... Seriously.
Every time i get back from work, there is always some sort of 'Maintenance' or '**** up'.

If i were Trion/Glyph/Trove Devs, i would literally take trove down for a day or two and run over the whole code of the game and take care of all maintenance then.. that way, we can play without interruptions and not have to worry about 'unscheduled downtime'.

P.S Get a better server..

Nikal
08-25-2015, 07:31 AM
I would just like to make a simple request on behalf of those of my clubmates who live to mine. Could the Trove team please switch ore bonus day with glim bonus day? I bet this would eliminate a significant number of complaints.

Realight
08-25-2015, 07:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/eGucfsw.jpg

FlameString
08-25-2015, 07:33 AM
There is seriosly an update EVERY tuesday at 16:00 CET.. Does it have to be a patch every week and does it have to be on the mining day?!

eldenker
08-25-2015, 07:35 AM
There is seriosly an update EVERY tuesday at 16:00 CET.. Does it have to be a patch every week and does it have to be on the mining day?!

Yeah, why on a mining DAY!

AverageMagician
08-25-2015, 07:36 AM
OHH man, Downtime....... Its time to do some homework or just prepare for exams:(

Flameskull150
08-25-2015, 07:36 AM
I was going to trade with someone who wanted a dragon so I went into the trading post then he put down a triangle item and then my dragon got taken away from me and I saw the person riding away with my dragon and I didn't get the item he placed can you please help me

tesserkatt
08-25-2015, 07:37 AM
server downtime silver lining - it just gives us a chance to test out other games, and when we find something better we don't need to deal with this silliness any more.

Mandros
08-25-2015, 07:38 AM
It's 4PM here, patch will last untill 11PM. Great. Barely get to play with all this downtime, scheduled or not.

4 +3 = 7 not 11

Dr_ShoeLace
08-25-2015, 07:38 AM
I know you guys are doing a lot in fixes, but, like, could you do it at night? start it at, like, 2pm separately in every time zone? thanks for the fixes. oh yeah, I also liked what someone was saying in the other thread, how that when you have to take down the servers, we should get a compensation, such as 250 cubits or something. That would make it more even, but you might say: "Players need to play the game to get those rewards!" and I wouldn't be against you, except for the fact that we CAN'T play the game when you take down the servers. thanks for getting it done, though. -Dr_ShoeLace

Mandros
08-25-2015, 07:39 AM
I was going to trade with someone who wanted a dragon so I went into the trading post then he put down a triangle item and then my dragon got taken away from me and I saw the person riding away with my dragon and I didn't get the item he placed can you please help me

Bad troll attempt?

FastDeath
08-25-2015, 07:42 AM
Fix my fkin ***** thats not playing right now

propigsniper
08-25-2015, 07:42 AM
I just wanna play trove :(

teh_dark_wolf
08-25-2015, 07:45 AM
i don't get why some of yall are crying about downtime sure it sucks to not be able to play but let them do their job and the downtime will be over faster then you think and if you don't agree with me fine with me to be honest i have better stuff to do then fight with some kid who can't wait to the game gets back up cause they don't wanna do something me ima go cook me a good steak

subgenius
08-25-2015, 07:46 AM
here we go again...

https://i.imgflip.com/ppn37.jpg

I said it before:

it's a,,, C O N S P I R A C Y

https://i.imgflip.com/q1k41.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/q1k41)

TanTan93
08-25-2015, 07:46 AM

Hello everyone!

For this, can u give to us a class coin ( not tradable ) ?

Please, we lost 3 Hours of trove....

We help u with patience and you help us with a small global ( for all ) gift ...

Asheara
08-25-2015, 07:47 AM
Another useless update, another -3 hours on mining day :D Good job dev team.

Realistx
08-25-2015, 07:47 AM
another useless update, another -3 hours on mining day :d good job dev team.
......lol.....

Beliriel
08-25-2015, 07:52 AM
Well atleast the server status gets communicated reliably. Props to you guys. I just hate it when servers are down and nothing gets communicated.

LeProImmortal
I love reading through all these replys to the thread, takes the time away so keep writing complaints

PixieKiller
AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok if this continues then my gaming life is Out of the line from gaming

Cicasajt
oh not on the +50% ore day...

FastDeath
08-25-2015, 07:53 AM
****ing true like illuminati is confirmed

Jrady
08-25-2015, 07:53 AM
I realize that this is scheduled maintenance, but why can't the devs of trove be like any other game and SCHEDULE their maintenance at 12:00AM-3:00AM at a time when hardly anyone is online? Also, whoever said someone obviously doesn't know about game development for saying it shouldn't take 3 hours to update, what about all the other games that take very short amounts of time to update? Hardly any other game that I know of will take the servers down for 3 hours during prime gaming time for most people...

ElloItsDunna
08-25-2015, 07:54 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Alccarion
08-25-2015, 07:54 AM
For this, can u give to us a class coin ( not tradable ) ?

Please, we lost 3 Hours of trove....

We help u with patience and you help us with a small global ( for all ) gift ...

No. This was scheduled. Compensation for crashes ? Yes. Compensation for updates ? Just shut up kid.

LeProImmortal
08-25-2015, 07:55 AM
At least trove gives you more playing time then maintenance time like come on

Alccarion
08-25-2015, 07:55 AM
I realize that this is scheduled maintenance, but why can't the devs of trove be like any other game and SCHEDULE their maintenance at 12:00AM-3:00AM at a time when hardly anyone is online? Also, whoever said someone obviously doesn't know about game development for saying it shouldn't take 3 hours to update, what about all the other games that take very short amounts of time to update? Hardly any other game that I know of will take the servers down for 3 hours during prime gaming time for most people...

You're hilarious, I love you. Keep complaining please it's entertaining :D

FastDeath
08-25-2015, 07:56 AM

yes boy das is true and it dosnt take so long for other to take the alladin from the bottle but here is no here is question to be dev or not to be fking romeone & juliet story but better than twillight
Ps. Deez Nuts

xHazzH
08-25-2015, 07:58 AM
It is beyond me how the scheduled downtime is during the peak of the day, why can't they do it during low player hours like pretty much every other game? I'm sorry but they bring the servers down 4-5 times a week.

Mandros
08-25-2015, 07:59 AM

I agree, most of them take 6 hours.

asasain
08-25-2015, 07:59 AM
very correct not fussy correct

KaehZ
08-25-2015, 08:00 AM
yes boy das is true and it dosnt take so long for other to take the alladin from the bottle but here is no here is question to be dev or not to be fking romeone & juliet story but better than twillight
Ps. Deez Nuts

did u tried to be funny?

Jrady
08-25-2015, 08:01 AM
I agree, most of them take 6 hours.

uhh... no they don't... maybe your download speed is just slow?

FastDeath
08-25-2015, 08:03 AM
i aint funny man this not clown fiesta this is watermelon negro fields from the hood working like slave and what they get is this maintenance

Skyeone
08-25-2015, 08:03 AM
this is out of hand, Ive never seen a game in my entire life (i'm 30) have sooooo much down time its rendering it almost worthless for me to play ... On that note Ive been playing not even 2 weeks now, and have put cash into the game... not a good investment considering everyday i have to waist my time waiting to play.

Now there are some of you that say " oh its a free game we are lucky that its here'' and stop complaining its free..." My retort to you fine people is as follows; Is time not valuable and time not money? they made this game like every other game (mostly) these days free to play, but most likely going to pay, I for one have put a bit of cash into the game so in all honesty i feel i deserve atleast some satisfaction with game time... Now on that note, I love the game I think its fun as hell, but news flash people its not free to play for everyone .. infact if it wasn't for people like me who PAY to play once in a while, the rest of you would have no game... you think they run and pay for there servers on love and rainbows? Get real lol

Anyways it's enevitable that the game needs some down time and updates and such, just please not every damn day and for hours on end, if i was not a patient man i would have played my first week experianced the down time and never looked back. but i see this games potential ... so thanks and see you all on game =) or.. come at me bro cause i'm right

Xaviusgrey
08-25-2015, 08:04 AM
Keep it up everyone, only two more hours to go lol.

_Cheezus_
08-25-2015, 08:05 AM
can't wait for Squeakers!

vannessa1201
08-25-2015, 08:07 AM
I have an idea, they could make like a website of trove minigames and when we play the minigames we can earnhttp://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png (http://forums.trovegame.com/#70118806) small prizes such as flux,glim or what ever.And when you enter the game you could redeem those prizes and enjoy them.

Like this we could atleast do something while the game is down

Jrady
08-25-2015, 08:08 AM
Lol not to do a 360 but it's like strongsad said: the forums can power a whole city with their whining. XD

Ximlee
08-25-2015, 08:08 AM
Oh please, NO! I'm one of the poor sods who get to clean up after the big mouths effed up and left in a hurry. :D While I appreciate the effort to keep my job safe, nobody likes cleaning up unnecessary mess every day. :D

And to you, dear student of whatever: I've been in the industry for about 25 years now. While I think it's just natural to know everything better for a greenhorn, I really wish you the best of learning curves for your later life. :) Just keep away from delusions of grandeur. ;)

Too many smileys. Not enough genuine happiness.

FastDeath
08-25-2015, 08:11 AM
this maintenance is so long just like my dicck

Ximlee
08-25-2015, 08:12 AM
Patience my ***.. Have you read the comments?

Nikal
08-25-2015, 08:12 AM
I have an idea, they could make like a website of trove minigames and when we play the minigames we can earn small prizes such as flux,flim or what ever.And when you enter the game you could redeem those prizes and enjoy them.

Like this we could atleast do something while the game is down
What a great idea! IMO. People could still play Trove while Trove is down. Provided the Trove team could keep the server that hosts the minigames up. ;)

Realight
08-25-2015, 08:13 AM
Server is back up woot

FastDeath
08-25-2015, 08:14 AM
*** her right in da pussay it workss back to work villains

vannessa1201
08-25-2015, 08:14 AM
QUOTEhttp://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png (http://forums.trovegame.com/#7148649)=Nikal;351186]What a great idea! IMO. People could still play Trove while Trove is down. Provided the Trove team could keep the server that hosts the minigames up. ;)[ QUOTEhttp://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png (http://forums.trovegame.com/#312280)] Yea,Cause I play other games and they too have minigames that you can play while the game is down and you still can do something.

Mammoth20
08-25-2015, 08:15 AM
Server up Boyzz

jilo
08-25-2015, 08:22 AM
first thing i have to do is replace everything in my club that was stolen by a scammer pleading to join club to build, he took all the crafting tables lucky my sky portal is protected.:(

CatofEVIL
08-25-2015, 08:26 AM
If you are board waiting for Trove to get back up, look in the top right had corner of the launcher, under your account name, there should be a box. Click on the box and it will open a drop down menu. Select PTS, it is the test server. Have fun.

Xaviusgrey
08-25-2015, 08:28 AM
Love the new intro movie lol. Fishing ftw haha!

YildunDust
08-25-2015, 08:32 AM
I love tuesday mining day, maybe you could put it on another day and put something less important on tuesday :)

YildunDust
08-25-2015, 08:35 AM
first thing i have to do is replace everything in my club that was stolen by a scammer pleading to join club to build, he took all the crafting tables lucky my sky portal is protected.:(

That's why you don't trust random people to build this is your fault.

Zarkarius
08-25-2015, 08:42 AM
I got a 30 day patron pass earlier today (25th August 2015), several hours before the update. After this update, my patron pass seems to have disappeared, what exactly should I do to help fix this?

Asheliia
08-25-2015, 08:52 AM
whats funny is trove is down for 12am - 3am for me and normaly when im playing at this time there is noone on but when it comes to ore day everyone seems to be on

Akasame
08-25-2015, 09:33 AM

What I saw when I logged back into the game and joined my club world. I am the leader of this club and I zonerestricted that to nobody so nobody could have done that. That was your update guys. I also "heard" from other players in the global chat when I described what happened to my clan that I'm not the only one to have experience that.

If you don't understand what happened all the workbenches, chest, etc have been rotated and facing the wall.

Ps: sry for the poor quality, I've been forced to shrink the image and compress it a lot (too much).

Nymphai
08-25-2015, 10:35 AM
WHY are all items in clubworld suddenly facing south?

Ramses_TRJ
08-25-2015, 10:38 AM
Good Job!
Fast and (nearly) no problems! (at my sight ;)

SweetTimes
08-25-2015, 11:26 AM
Um When I got back on the server today when the maintenance was done. My Patron Pass is missing.... I bought my Patron Pass through steam I had it for a week or a couple of days or so. But now it is has disappeared after this maintenance was done? Please Help me