PDA

View Full Version : Fair trade - radiant gear

the_saiyan
08-23-2015, 10:31 AM
Ok.
Some other dumb *** (but pro) players told me about the pricing with radiant gear and blablabla .

This should not be noticed as spamming!!

I wonna buy : MEELE , HAT AND FACE with stats for boomeranger endgaming.

I wonna pay : 7000 credits per peace !!
-------------------------------------------------------------
To that i need 1 max forged ring for boomeranger as well.

for that i would pay 2500 credits.

hit me up ingame ( the_saiyan ) or via email ( n.de.carvalho@web.de )

bye

T4sel
08-23-2015, 10:38 AM
i can sell u fully gear for ur class

WuJoey
08-23-2015, 10:41 AM
I have hat & Face, But how to trade?

MotorcycleHelmet
08-23-2015, 10:43 AM
Not sure if naming or shaming but i tried selling this guy my radiant items, and when i asked that he buys me something from the cash shop and trade for my items, he said he doesn't want to be stuck with the items, and will "transfer the credits into my steam account" after i give him the radiant items...so yeah trade at your own risk i guess...

WuJoey
08-23-2015, 10:51 AM
Not sure if naming or shaming but i tried selling this guy my radiant items, and when i asked that he buys me something from the cash shop and trade for my items, he said he doesn't want to be stuck with the items, and will "transfer the credits into my steam account" after i give him the radiant items...so yeah trade at your own risk i guess...
he can't transfer any credits into your steam account, only give you steam wallet code like $19.99/$49.99/$99.99.....

buy selected cash shop for trade will be safe....

GR0PED
08-23-2015, 10:54 AM
Its not naming and shaming as far as i know ~ Your just commenting on whats involved and warning people of the risks ~ Its only naming and shaming if you screenshot people doing bad things they making a thread about it really :L or post ~ accusing them of so and so

the_saiyan
08-23-2015, 10:58 AM
I got my deal with an other guy, thx.

Hytachie
08-23-2015, 11:24 AM
hope u do right by your word. alot of scammers out there and to trust a stranger on this game is plain stupid. but more power to ya i guess. but realy guy if u wanna buy credits just buy chaos chest and sell them you will profit and only have to sell chaos chest for like 20min to sell all. make 300k flux and build your own gear.

Laeritia
08-23-2015, 11:27 AM
Its not naming and shaming as far as i know ~ Your just commenting on whats involved and warning people of the risks ~ Its only naming and shaming if you screenshot people doing bad things they making a thread about it really :L or post ~ accusing them of so and so

This reminds me when I was like Mastery 30 and joined the forums to report somebody that was fishing with a script, and you warned me that I better shouldnt. Thanks again. :D

As far as the topic goes, I would do it if you buy chaos chests for said credits, and give them to me. Having a radiant sword I don't need at the moment.

MotorcycleHelmet
08-23-2015, 11:40 AM
As far as the topic goes, I would do it if you buy chaos chests for said credits, and give them to me. Having a radiant sword I don't need at the moment.

lol thats exactly what i wanted yesterday, he offered in trade chat 10k credits for 1 radiant, i invited him in, showed him my stuff he said ok, i ask him to buy 200 chests and he says
"no, i don't want to be stuck with chests if you run away"
https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

GR0PED
08-23-2015, 11:48 AM
lol thats exactly what i wanted yesterday, he offered in trade chat 10k credits for 1 radiant, i invited him in, showed him my stuff he said ok, i ask him to buy 200 chests and he says
"no, i don't want to be stuck with chests if you run away"
https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg
Haha those chests are totally hard to sell XD

Laeritia
08-23-2015, 11:50 AM
Haha those chests are totally hard to sell XD

Oh yes how hard..
When I'm seeing someone sell them, and I blink and then decide to whisper the person, they are gone. >_<