PDA

View Full Version : I cant play

daimgamer
10-05-2014, 08:56 AM
i registered an account and all that stuf and then bought trove...
after buying I downloaded through glyph and when I click on play it starts whith a forest picture
and then it says me to log in
How do I log in??????

IroNagata
10-06-2014, 11:29 AM
Same here, bought the game in alphastate , afte trove goes "live" ,the login screen didn't let me Log-in with my "Username"?
Before Trove starts "live", i just need to type in my Email and my password and starts play, now on my screen stays under "username/Password" =Failure=

I have for about 2weeks sended a mail to Glyph/Trove Support but nothing comes back, soo...i want play or get my money back! Your choose DeV.

AssassiNomad
10-06-2014, 11:33 AM
i registered an account and all that stuf and then bought trove...
after buying I downloaded through glyph and when I click on play it starts whith a forest picture
and then it says me to log in
How do I log in??????

Same exact problem with my 8.1 windows, instead on windows 7 run correctly.

Garfrost
10-06-2014, 11:38 AM
Do you have any firewalls blocking your client's connection? You need to allow both Glyph and Trove to go through it as they're two seperate programs.

Same here, bought the game in alphastate , afte trove goes "live" ,the login screen didn't let me Log-in with my "Username"?
Before Trove starts "live", i just need to type in my Email and my password and starts play, now on my screen stays under "username/Password" =Failure=

Don't ever run the game directly, run it through Glyph. The ol' login screen doesn't work by default.

IroNagata
10-06-2014, 11:46 AM
Nothing changed or happend. Same screen, after reinstall of both "Trove and Glyphe" , Login in screen wants an Username from me (But i only have an email adress)
After Trying to type email+password and "username+password" ,screens says Failure
*I tryed to start trove with glyph,without glyph, set my firewall in offline mode, nothing happen....
But (!) i bought trove alpha, now in the shop is an pack for 19€ with 2 classes +openBeta key....

i think i have to buy a newone to can play??! thats crap-.-

Garfrost
10-06-2014, 12:14 PM
No, you do not need to buy a new pack to play. Access stays around, it's just that something on your machine is blocking the client from either being passed the information coming from Glyph, or not letting your client connect.