PDA

View Full Version : Will Pay 2K to Find Certain Location Outside Hub

44no44
08-14-2015, 07:33 PM
This'll sound really cheesy, but whatevs: Earlier today, I was outside the hub fishing on a random island I found. Some other guy came to the island for some reason, we waved at eachother, and we spent a good half hour fishing together on it. Didn't even talk or anything. It was really relaxing, and, being the sentimental person I am, I want to find that island again. I've been looking for a while with no luck. My one screenshot doesn't show much:
http://i.imgur.com/0I5HypN.png

I think it was southwest of the hub, but I'm not sure. All I really know is that it's right by the Sea of Regret, which is on its west side as shown by the compass in the picture.

If someone can find the island and post the coordinates (Or if you're afraid of getting ripped off, sending me (ign 44no44) a /joinme while you're there and I'll pay on the spot), I'll pay 2,000 glim.

PenumbraNocris
08-14-2015, 07:40 PM
I'm not 100% sure about this, but i'm pretty sure each hub spawns randomly, they're different. Also, the dude was probably botting lol.

mercer590
08-14-2015, 07:43 PM
I'm not 100% sure about this, but i'm pretty sure each hub spawns randomly, they're different. also, the dude was probably botting lol.

lol the irony

PenumbraNocris
08-14-2015, 07:49 PM
lol the irony
Irony? What do you mean?

44no44
08-14-2015, 08:25 PM
I'm not 100% sure about this, but i'm pretty sure each hub spawns randomly, they're different. Also, the dude was probably botting lol.

Aw, shame. I took a couple screenshots of the map after switching servers and compared them, and it seems you're right. The land outside the hub is randomly generated... Well now I'm sad. Thanks anyway to DemonTheDerp666, who went looking earlier and showed me some similar spots. I'll still pay you half the glim the next time you're on :P

PenumbraNocris
08-14-2015, 08:28 PM
Aw, shame. I took a couple screenshots of the map after switching servers and compared them, and it seems you're right. The land outside the hub is randomly generated... Well now I'm sad. Thanks anyway to DemonTheDerp666, who went looking earlier and showed me some similar spots. I'll still pay you half the glim the next time you're on :P
Oh don't worry about the glim, I don't need it, just glad to help out :D.

DogeTheDerp
08-19-2015, 08:38 AM
It was fun looking for it though :3