PDA

View Full Version : WTS Balefire Wings- Auction!

Lykeio
08-14-2015, 04:50 PM
Thread closed for now. Read my last post for more info. Here is what it said:
Thread closed for the time being, as I am not sure where this whole thing is going, and I want no business with the ban hammer. Sorry to the person that wanted to buy them, and wish you luck in winning your own.

Lykeio
08-14-2015, 05:44 PM
Update: Willing to sell them straight out at 200k now. Add me up or leave a message here. I will have a little bit of negotiation room.

mercer590
08-14-2015, 05:48 PM
lykeio lol

Zombie
08-14-2015, 05:49 PM
1 curse kami code+20kf+1 chocolate chicanary+1 Eggster Bouncer?

Lykeio
08-14-2015, 05:53 PM
1 curse kami code+20kf+1 chocolate chicanary+1 Eggster Bouncer?
I'd really prefer straight out flux as I am kind of broke atm. If no other offers are made I'll consider. You can go ahead and try and sell those if you wish, I'd be willing to trade with you asap if you have flux.

DarkMw12
08-14-2015, 06:10 PM
I'll buy the wings.
IGN: DarkMw12

Lykeio
08-14-2015, 06:28 PM
I'll buy the wings.
IGN: DarkMw12
In process of selling to this player. Just waiting for the middleman.

Grievous
08-14-2015, 06:54 PM
In process of selling to this player. Just waiting for the middleman.

I'll be online in a bit out bowling with a few friends.

Lykeio
08-14-2015, 09:20 PM
I'll be online in a bit out bowling with a few friends.
Going to sleep now, I'll whisper you when both you and the buyer is online.

Dark Fae Queen
08-14-2015, 09:28 PM
Selling the wings will get you blacklisted on all trove streams, just thought I would let you know.

Dark Fae Queen
08-14-2015, 09:28 PM
I was warned by Bluturtles to spread the word that selling wing codes isn't allowed. They track the codes, and they will soon take action.

Lykeio
08-14-2015, 09:36 PM
I was warned by Bluturtles to spread the word that selling wing codes isn't allowed. They track the codes, and they will soon take action.
Are you sure? Can I see some evidence? Because I certainly don't want to banned from anything whether it be the streams or the game. But it seems unusual that people have been selling codes for a while and that they just started taking action now. I remember you were selling codes as well, did you retract the auctions? I haven't sold it yet, so I have time to retract if absolutely necessary. I'm just confused as I'm pretty sure they only called out on streamers sellig their codes, and not players that won codes.

Dark Fae Queen
08-14-2015, 09:41 PM
Are you sure? Can I see some evidence? Because I certainly don't want to banned from anything whether it be the streams or the game. But it seems unusual that people have been selling codes for a while and that they just started taking action now. I remember you were selling codes as well, did you retract the auctions? I haven't sold it yet, so I have time to retract if absolutely necessary. I'm just confused as I'm pretty sure they only called out on streamers sellig their codes, and not players that won codes.

I got called out, Bluturtles added me on skype and asked for my twitch name. If you watch he most recent stream you should see them talking about me at some point.

As for me selling my wings, I closed the thread, and gave the wings to a close friend free of charge.

Dark Fae Queen
08-14-2015, 09:43 PM
Edit, her most recent stream was just 3 minutes long. Give me a second to see if I can find anything

Dark Fae Queen
08-14-2015, 09:46 PM
Second edit, Start watching at 17 minutes for about 10 minutes http://www.twitch.tv/bluturtles/v/10910495

My name is mentioned multiple times

DarkMw12
08-14-2015, 09:50 PM
It seems the issue is that you went to several streams to win the codes. Which by the looks of it is what bothers people the most.

Edit: It was mentioned you were warned to stop but kept going. I imagine the issue is selling multiple codes. You should just stop trying to get codes after the first one you get.

Dark Fae Queen
08-14-2015, 09:51 PM
It seems the issue is that you went to several streams to win the codes. Which by the looks of it is what bothers people the most.

The issue is both me going on multiple streams, and people selling the codes.

Lykeio
08-14-2015, 09:55 PM
Second edit, Start watching at 17 minutes for about 10 minutes http://www.twitch.tv/bluturtles/v/10910495

My name is mentioned multiple times

The thing is, I'm not stream hopping. I enjoy watching scythe for his content and I so happened to win balefire wings. Am I not allowed to sell them? If I win others I will without a doubt tell them that I have already won. I personally am not a huge fan of these wings and know there are many people who have tried to win, so I decided to sell them. I will close this thread if I have to, the wings have NOT been sold yet, just need confirmation.

Lykeio
08-14-2015, 10:19 PM
Thread closed for the time being, as I am not sure where this whole thing is going, and I want no business with the ban hammer. Sorry to the person that wanted to buy them, and wish you luck in winning your own.