PDA

View Full Version : Patch Deploy - 7:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM GMT - Thursday, August 13

Kiwibird
08-12-2015, 04:07 PM
Hello everyone!

We will be performing a patch deploy on Thursday, August 13! The servers will come down at 7 AM PDT / 2 PM GMT (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=7+AM+PDT+August+13+2015) with an expected downtime of 1 hour. As always, we'll try to come in under that.

Thanks for your patience!

Details about the upcoming patch, fresh from the Trove Team!

Fixed a bug where collections menu items required two clicks to open up
Fixed a stacking issue with fish trophies
Fixed an issue where some lava fish had no weights
Fixed an issue where some trophy fish didn't correctly "collect" into trophies
Correctly added the Neon FX to the 50 soul neon dragon badge reward

Lonewolf
08-12-2015, 08:48 PM
Can you fix the servers first so we can play the game. They are constantly getting disconnected and now we cant use portals they just disappear and nothing happens.

Swifty
08-12-2015, 08:59 PM
Can you fix the servers first so we can play the game. They are constantly getting disconnected and now we cant use portals they just disappear and nothing happens.

stop complaining, dont you see that they're trying to fix the servers?

Dr_Davidicus_Plague
08-12-2015, 09:04 PM
I get that people complaining can be bothersome but no reason to be rude. I also agree that I am sure they are trying their best to fix the servers, but it does get to people when their favouritte game lags and crashes consistently.

Also to the Devs keep up the good work, I am sure its difficult but you guys are doing great. :)

Mandros
08-12-2015, 09:06 PM
Well the live-EU for US players needs to stop soon. The customer experience is at a -10 for this decision.

LexaZero
08-12-2015, 09:06 PM
Is the patch happening early/now? Is that why it is all down?

Waleed4LyfGamez
08-12-2015, 09:27 PM
Is the server back up ? cause i'm stuck at "recieved user acknowledgement...

Lonewolf
08-12-2015, 10:26 PM

Trying to fix the servers the last couple of patch's had nothing to do with the servers adding fish trophies is gonna fix the servers no, adding hair styles is gonna fix the servers no and everyone was getting dc everyone 20 seconds how are we supposed to enjoy the new updates if we cant play the game itself or complete the challenges every hour. All I am saying is its been going on sense they allowed steam players to download it which is long enough.

Mismis
08-12-2015, 10:47 PM
Well the live-EU for US players needs to stop soon. The customer experience is at a -10 for this decision.

^This. I'm tired of being thrown onto the EU server when I'm actually logging into the NA server.

Waleed4LyfGamez
08-13-2015, 12:24 AM
Server is still not up..
Stuck at LS : Recieved user acknowledgement whenever i open trove!
Please fix! D:

Darknight
08-13-2015, 02:22 AM
Can't seem to log in either
Stuck at LS : Recieved user acknowledgement whenever I open trove!
Hopefully its fixed with the update.

Feelthechill
08-13-2015, 05:00 AM

Why do you american's think this is an issue for you only? Us EU people are also being thrown into the incorrect region.

EDIT: I just noticed there's no fix for the 2 aura drops? Are these functional, because they ain't in our collections.

wss5112
08-13-2015, 06:38 AM
thanks for the fixing on collections "double click" to open!

RiNova
08-13-2015, 06:46 AM
how about fix the game 1st ie:lag region swapping etc. THEN add new content. OR BETTER YET read your own forums and respond to the players ijs

GolfMike
08-13-2015, 06:51 AM
Get out the WAAAAAMbulance and the popcorn, here come the complainers.

niftyapple
08-13-2015, 06:58 AM
Gets forums refresh finger ready and popcorn a poppin....

niftyapple
08-13-2015, 06:59 AM
Also is a good thing I planted all that steedfeed before logging out

MorroZ
08-13-2015, 07:01 AM
u shut down the servers for this ****? better make it fast.

Whiskerz
08-13-2015, 07:01 AM
good fixes ty

Aschenfirre
08-13-2015, 07:02 AM
There's going to be a flood of "the servers down *mad face*" threads because people can't read. And mannnn I wish I'd had the forethought to plant some things beforehand..yep... time off is a good time to let crops grow LOL

Aschenfirre
08-13-2015, 07:03 AM
u shut down the servers for this ****? better make it fast.

**** and stop your whining... find something else to do while the game is down. Patches happen. Things happen. Life goes on.

Bradalz101
Also is a good thing I planted all that steedfeed before logging out

Bad thing if we roll back!!!!!

Callified
guys, chill, its only downtime, give them time? why are you guys so much raged about downtime, its quite interesting.

Wraivyn
08-13-2015, 07:04 AM
While we're suggesting fixes, can we fix the issue with Fae Trickster's M1 attack getting stuck on auto-fire while doing no damage? Usually happens right after I blink, and the only way to fix it is to blink back out of it or switch worlds/respawn.

General_Lenny_Face
08-13-2015, 07:05 AM
trove down for maintenance again.......TIME TO CONTINUE WATCHING 10HOURS OF RUSSIAN DANCING MEN

floppybelly
I got into the game for juuust long enough to see that the challenge was actually the classes I had trained for it, and got all excited. Then I promptly got kicked off, and can't even get into the PTS to play in the meantime. Is this the same patch that people have been complaining about since yesterday?

friproinsane
Im sure your doing your best and your doin it great, keep up the good work http://forums.trovegame.com/images/icons/icon10.png

Havenhand
08-13-2015, 07:06 AM
Glad to hear the fixing of the servers is comming along. I just caught a Popular Popfish (if that's even the name) like 30 seconds before I was thrown out of the servers, I really hope it got saved XD been trying for over an hour the last couple days

BlowFish

Not hard enough imho. This patch is to fix bugs that were introduced on Tuesdays patch and where blindingly obvious on PST. Thier quality assurance is absolutely lousy I suspect that comes from 'management' with a culture of "oh well we'll just wing it".

I'm pretty patient but close to the end of my tether, a shame as its charming game.

hohohoho121
There is a bug where the challenge disappears when the star bar appears when the next day comes.:mad:

Bradalz101
08-13-2015, 07:07 AM
Here's another little bug, Neon Ninja if you use the #2 ability then click twice it gets stuck on auto fire and not 100% sure if it continuously does damage but get annoying only was to get it to stop is pressing Esc (not good in the middle of a fight)

RashFever
08-13-2015, 07:08 AM
Great!
The double click to open various menu was reeeeaaally boring!!
Thank you for fixing it! :D
;)

Zakius
Not hard enough imho. This patch is to fix bugs that were introduced on Tuesdays patch and where blindingly obvious on PST. Thier quality assurance is absolutely lousy I suspect that comes from 'management' with a culture of "oh well we'll just wing it".

I'm pretty patient but close to the end of my tether, a shame as its charming game.

It's Trion, what more could you expect? Have low expectations for their games and you'll never be disappointed like me! :)

MorroZ
**** and stop your whining... find something else to do while the game is down. Patches happen. Things happen. Life goes on.

yeah **** off they only need to patch cz they ****ed up AGAIN in the last maintenance, and its happening every damn maintenance they are doing, that has nothing do to with whining or complaining anymore, how cana company **** up that much with such a great game?

BlowFish
08-13-2015, 07:09 AM

Says he whining. Being ironic? I think not.

floppybelly
08-13-2015, 07:09 AM
What's this about double clicking? I don't think I had that...

Xonn
08-13-2015, 07:10 AM
This is not a complaint, but can't you just put maintenance at an hour when there are averagely less people online? Like an hour where most of the players go to sleep?

Fellgarn
While we're suggesting fixes, can we fix the issue with Fae Trickster's M1 attack getting stuck on auto-fire while doing no damage? Usually happens right after I blink, and the only way to fix it is to blink back out of it or switch worlds/respawn.

i perfer the fae too, but ive stopped playing it as my main becuase of this issue, but i have found any abillity other then m1 attack will stop the glitch, as will as hitting dodge or dieing :P

Archangelist
A class coin would be good, hehehhe xD

skycesar
I don't know what everyones complaining about, the servers are just fine for me, and I have a very bad internet connection...

Zarabeth

When you use the portal and it disappears just wait a a few seconds (up to 30 seconds at times) and it should connect. This is happening to me a lot since the last maintenance on Tuesday. The game crashes if I've been in my club world for a while then try to portal out (or if I've been in a world for a while and try to port to my club).

Digitalzero
Hey Trion, Ever heard of a maintenance schedule?
Good thing you don't manage business critical servers. Oh wait you do!
You should have been fired a long time ago.

Zip3xLT
08-13-2015, 07:11 AM
Hello , find bug , then u use #2 skill on neon ninja , without weapon . Resultat - infinity illuminated hands .

floppybelly
08-13-2015, 07:11 AM
This is not a complaint, but can't you just put maintenance at an hour when there are averagely less people online? Like an hour where most of the players go to sleep?

That's a great idea and all, but there are people all over the world who are varying levels of nocturnal/insomniacs. I'm sure it's hard to find a time like that.

Fellgarn
08-13-2015, 07:12 AM
Here's another little bug, Neon Ninja if you use the #2 ability then click twice it gets stuck on auto fire and not 100% sure if it continuously does damage but get annoying only was to get it to stop is pressing Esc (not good in the middle of a fight)

the nijas ult attack? yeah ive seen it too, but it doesnt actually do damage once the normal time limit on the attack is up

Callified
They are trying their best. Deal with it

Rekkert
Class coin please!

Gerrit
08-13-2015, 07:13 AM
That's a great idea and all, but there are people all over the world who are varying levels of nocturnal/insomniacs. I'm sure it's hard to find a time like that.

Just wait, no-life kids...

meslem
08-13-2015, 07:14 AM
can you fix the legs please every time i well try to kill the boss the game stop and it well stop olso when i well try to go to the hub

Flammablemuffin
I do at least appreciate that patch even though before I could barely play the game because of all the servers going down. I am glad those bugs were fixed because it was getting really annoying.

-Flammablemuffin

Callified
Class coin please!

More like... 1 Day free patreon? Alright, I wasent trying to be mean in any way.

Fellgarn
yeah **** off they only need to patch cz they ****ed up AGAIN in the last maintenance, and its happening every damn maintenance they are doing, that has nothing do to with whining or complaining anymore, how cana company **** up that much with such a great game?

most of there recent issues seem to come more from a huge and active playerbase thats causing to much stress on the servers, so in truth its any player that actually plays fualt that this games having so much issues :P but yeah, they seriously need to figure out whats up and get it set up already so this sort of thing stops

fleskywood
>Fixed a bug where collections menu items required two clicks to open up
Ayy lmao best update

lolojauja
08-13-2015, 07:16 AM
Pls, i need my trove i started 6 days ago and its like a drug XD. Refereal:https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/account/reg/account-registration-short-flow.action?voucherCode=ZKR67T7KGQKDY6QMWKTM&request_locale=es&experience=aaf&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite (pls help me XD)

Mr__Vash
08-13-2015, 07:16 AM
If youguys read someof the patches they are making you would realise that they said they were fixing various issues that tey recently added, not about connection issues, unless imissed that in their origional post

Mr__Vash
08-13-2015, 07:17 AM
so expect more downtime

Zip3xLT
Dont give coins , admins trying make better game , and you want something for it ? maby u give to developers something for they work , becouse they work for you .

Mandros
Why do you american's think this is an issue for you only? Us EU people are also being thrown into the incorrect region.

EDIT: I just noticed there's no fix for the 2 aura drops? Are these functional, because they ain't in our collections.

Was not aware it was an issue for you as I'd not seen any complaints about the EU players being forced into the US region. Instead of acting butt hurt you could simply say it's an issue for the EU players as well.

DarthSidious
08-13-2015, 07:18 AM
Hey Trion, Ever heard of a maintenance schedule?
Good thing you don't manage business critical servers. Oh wait you do!
You should have been fired a long time ago.
becuase it looked like one

Zip3xLT
08-13-2015, 07:18 AM
More like... 1 Day free patreon? Alright, I wasent trying to be mean in any way.
Dont give coins , admins trying make better game , and you want something for it ? maby u give to developers something for they work , becouse they work for you .

Fellgarn
08-13-2015, 07:19 AM
well, if i read it right earlier, they didnt actually say what they were fixing in this patch, but it quoted anouther patch about a bunch of bugfixes, so im guessing they are currently patching the last patch

Callified

I think you dont understand, due to the fact that so many people are quite angry about these downtimes, and there was quite alot, that people ecountered.

Mr__Vash
Another thing yea i heard people complain and i heard people shoot them down ( in a really raged up way by insulting them) i do believe that people who bought patron should have thier time extended by at least half a month because they paid money to get services they cant use. and i have no claim to this benefit since i have not bought patron so nobody has the right to shoot me down

Fragmo
08-13-2015, 07:20 AM
We are waiting for Lunar Lancer not for maintenance in challenge time!!

ForDemGainz
08-13-2015, 07:20 AM
i am in eu and i get placed in US , my club world is always US >_> i do pix art and blocks despear when i build them or when i destroy them they appear again sometimes

Jiku
08-13-2015, 07:21 AM
scrubs its back

Tedford
08-13-2015, 07:21 AM
can you fix the legs please, every time i well try to kill the boss the game will stop and it well stop olso when i well try to go to the hub

I really hope English isn't your native language, if it is your school system is awful.

Callified
08-13-2015, 07:22 AM
We are waiting for Lunar Lancer not for maintenance in challenge time!!

Thats not their fault, they do it when the time is needed.

Gerrit
i am in eu and i get placed in US , my club world is always US >_> i do pix art and blocks despear when i build them or when i destroy them they appear again sometimes

Lik dis if u cry evertim.

Callified
I really hope English isn't your native language, if it is your school system is awful.

Thats not nice, everyone has their own language.

Archangelist
08-13-2015, 07:23 AM
dafaq is this xD

Zip3xLT
I think you dont understand, due to the fact that so many people are quite angry about these downtimes, and there was quite alot, that people ecountered.
if you can do better , just make it ! dont cry and be angry , becouse they try for as make better game , they try fix bugs , and ppl all day cry for down server , if you all wanna play in buged game , just play , but why ppl cry about bugs , and when admins try firx it , they cry : why server down , so all ppl cry for everything .

cRaXXX
The problem is, every hour @ challenge time, we get a massive increase in ping and rubberband our way through them. The servers need expanding, more important than a few "fish" patches or updates, who the hell does fishing anyway? I suppose there isn't much rubber banding when fishing....good theory though.

Zarabeth
08-13-2015, 07:24 AM

This game is worldwide. Not everyone speaks English as a first language.

Bradalz101
i love it when the servers come down the People going crazy on here xD someones post before was full of ************************ no idea what he was saying

Gerrit
if you can do better , just make it ! dont cry and be angry , becouse they try for as make better game , they try fix bugs , and ppl all day cry for down server , if you all wanna play in buged game , just play , but why ppl cry about bugs , and when admins try firx it , they cry : why server down , so all ppl cry for everything .

+1 for good English

Mr__Vash

another trash player insulting people who don't speak english fluently

Gerrit
i love it when the servers come down the People going crazy on here xD someones post before was full of ************************ no idea what he was saying

Yep, like post #72

Melididiouse
08-13-2015, 07:25 AM
Please god no, I have too many as it is...

Callified
08-13-2015, 07:25 AM

Am I crying? No. I never asked that (Me myself) was angry in any way, but all I was asking for more people to play, so the better community, wouldnt you want a better community yourself than just people crying over the game and rageing? because i wouldnt.

MorroZ
08-13-2015, 07:26 AM
Am I crying? No. I never asked that (Me myself) was angry in any way, but all I was asking for more people to play, so the better community, wouldnt you want a better community yourself than just people crying over the game and rageing? because i wouldnt.

i like raging kids, they are funny.

Lobkovicz
Can you fix the trade bug? Where if both the players press trade, it shows that the other player has canceled the trade. Also the dcs when entering another world

SailorEffinMoon
I hope it isn't down too long. I'm missing it already :( Many thanks to all the devs for this game. You've got another addict on your hands! Weeee

Fellgarn
+1 for good English

if you went through the forums to try and say that for all those with that sorta "problems" you would be at it all year, best to just ignore and move on

Gerrit
08-13-2015, 07:27 AM

Because* I* wouldn't*.

Zuriumob
man, you all are so lucky you can even play, i keep getting error 1014 since yesterday morning T.T

Gothyk
god damn i know ur doing ur best but damn almost everyday patches...
just try fix the game conection issues and lets us play b4 add new patches

Callified
i like raging kids, they are funny.

Me too. lel

Bradalz101
Yep, like post #72
lol Haters Gonna Hate!

Gerrit
08-13-2015, 07:28 AM
lol Haters Gonna Hate!

Ok,man good for you

k9madness
Im not complaining or anything i just think this is funny but i love how they say it should only take an hour but 2 hours and 30 minutes later its now 9:30

son_of_the_pexionx
Trying to fix the servers the last couple of patch's had nothing to do with the servers adding fish trophies is gonna fix the servers no, adding hair styles is gonna fix the servers no and everyone was getting dc everyone 20 seconds how are we supposed to enjoy the new updates if we cant play the game itself or complete the challenges every hour. All I am saying is its been going on sense they allowed steam players to download it which is long enough.
I agree I downloaded thru steam and admit it devs you are adding somthig for it to be 9:27 so what are you adding?

Tedford
another trash player insulting people who don't speak english fluently

I was providing corrects for him and my trashing was only relevant if English WAS his native language.

MavericksVDM
Man, I hate the fact that this is my favourite game, its so addicting and fun that I cant do anything else but wait for the servers to come back on. Keep up the good work devs+I was a bit lucky today, I got three panda mounts in a row =)

Callified
Because* I* wouldn't*.

420 passed grammar test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GucciGoldgräberGang
08-13-2015, 07:29 AM
The problem is, every hour @ challenge time, we get a massive increase in ping and rubberband our way through them. The servers need expanding, more important than a few "fish" patches or updates, who the hell does fishing anyway? I suppose there isn't much rubber banding when fishing....good theory though.

Wtf the last fish patch was the best patch imho since i started playing trove...

Gerrit

I just want a cookie now.

Ghazbaran
guys, chill, its only downtime, give them time? why are you guys so much raged about downtime, its quite interesting.

I'd assume because they want to play the game. You know what you usually want to do with games...

TheFunnyNinja
Server is still not up..
Stuck at LS : Recieved user acknowledgement whenever i open trove!
Please fix! D:

wow, lol hey dude :P

Gerrit
Wtf the last fish patch was the best patch imho since i started playing trove...

Who cares fishing...

cRaXXX
08-13-2015, 07:30 AM
god damn i know ur doing ur best but damn almost everyday patches...
just try fix the game conection issues and lets us play b4 add new patches

100% agree, most days right before challenge starts, its as if everyone is logging on and flooding the servers, just to do their 15 - 20 minute challenge. The servers need expanding, with the revenue from the store, this should of been done ages ago. This game will die and people will move on, calling it another poor free to play game, when it has so much potential, "IF" the dev's focus on the playability and quality of the games connection.

Mr__Vash
OK IM MOTIONING THAT THHEY GET SOME REAL FORUM HOST THEY ACTUALLY PUT DOWN PLAYERS THAT ARE TRASHH TALKING OTHER PLAYERS i mean really its a game why are u insulting someones intellengence or raging on them for asking for some goods because of constant downtime, yes i know its a new game and whatnot but we all have our times when we can and cant come online... seriously the people hosting this sad excuse of a forum need to protect some of the players who are being totally abused

Zip3xLT
you dont understand , ppl not raging , they only trying to pretending . all they wanna free stufs , if admins can , please dont give them nothing , becouse admins try for us to make better , and you all wanna something for it ? no please god , stop make thet ant please something for it , its all ok , ppl need rest some time from game , ant mantenanse its great time to let ppl go eat , or go play with friends something , stop nolife and pleasing something from admins , they do what they can !!!

DerpyRainBro
Why did you take the servers down for as much time as did ITS STILL OFFLINE RIGHT NOW

Silentwidow
^This. I'm tired of being thrown onto the EU server when I'm actually logging into the NA server.

I wonder if blocking the IP of the EU server would allow this to be bypassed?

bendamin
Less qq more pew pew please

SailorEffinMoon
Man, I hate the fact that this is my favourite game, its so addicting and fun that I cant do anything else but wait for the servers to come back on. Keep up the good work devs+I was a bit lucky today, I got three panda mounts in a row =)
Holy crap, I'm jelly :P

Gerrit
I'd assume because they want to play the game. You know what you usually want to do with games...

A lot of 10 year old kids are addicted to the game nowadays

Ollievaxx

Is this on the US servers? Cause everything is running perfect for me on the EU

Callified
Im not complaining or anything i just think this is funny but i love how they say it should only take an hour but 2 hours and 30 minutes later its now 9:30

I'm* I* I* would* two* thirty*

Ghazbaran
08-13-2015, 07:31 AM
I was providing corrects for him and my trashing was only relevant if English WAS his native language.
doesn't speak*

The Humming Swordsman
Don't know if this will be fixed within the next update, but my whole cornerstone has completely vanished. If I try to move it, nothing appears and the sign changes to show that I own the nothingness. This is a major problem as now I cannot do any sort of storing, crafting etc. So now I am completely stuck. ;_;

weswes

i think he is not complaining dude, he is just suggesting :eek:

kingdomgames61
i think this patch broke my game it sees offline ohh you are fix in it

Callified
A lot of 10 year old kids are addicted to the game nowadays

this is 7+ btw lol what would you expect m8? this aint 14+ ******** lel

Silentwidow
100% agree, most days right before challenge starts, its as if everyone is logging on and flooding the servers, just to do their 15 - 20 minute challenge. The servers need expanding, with the revenue from the store, this should of been done ages ago. This game will die and people will move on, calling it another poor free to play game, when it has so much potential, "IF" the dev's focus on the playability and quality of the games connection.
But but... We need stupid features like fish!!!, Screw bug fixes!(Sarcasm sucks in text)

cRaXXX

Another idiot, completely missed my point.

Fellgarn

i remember that back when i was in high school the 2 tests that i never did fail was comprehensive reading and grammar, although if i tried those tests now after being out for a few years id prob fail both miserably

Gerrit
I'm* I* I* would* two* thirty*

Noob... Haters gonna hate.

Callified
I just want a cookie now.

ok whats ur postcode

Baldavier
08-13-2015, 07:32 AM

what are the details of this? Can anyone link me to the pros i.e. why it has been done?

Gerrit
i remember that back when i was in high school the 2 tests that i never did fail was comprehensive reading and grammar, although if i tried those tests now after being out for a few years id prob fail both miserably

Yep you would, cus you fail now already on a freaking forum!

Silentwidow
Don't know if this will be fixed within the next update, but my whole cornerstone has completely vanished. If I try to move it, nothing appears and the sign changes to show that I own the nothingness. This is a major problem as now I cannot do any sort of storing, crafting etc. So now I am completely stuck. ;_;
You sure you didn't get trolled by someone that can access your game, they may have used /clearcornerstone and deleted all your stuff.

Gerrit
08-13-2015, 07:33 AM
ok whats ur postcode

DE56 2SR

Good luck

Callified
08-13-2015, 07:34 AM

Its obsession , I know.

Kermix
08-13-2015, 07:34 AM
How I Can Play Trove

Callified
08-13-2015, 07:35 AM
DE56 2SR

Good luck

fk 101 miles is alot

RaulKiller03
how i can play trove

only wait! -______-

MorroZ
fk 101 miles is alot

miles pfahaha

Callified
08-13-2015, 07:36 AM
miles pfahaha

its pretty close lel

cRaXXX
Thread goes quiet, you know damn well trove is back up :D

jayramos
You sure you didn't get trolled by someone that can access your game, they may have used /clearcornerstone and deleted all your stuff.

go to someones cornerstone and find the novice builder block. craft it

SailorEffinMoon
08-13-2015, 07:37 AM
*Smiles and Nods*

Robbiee

Dude..... Really every game has this.... stop complaining

@trove keep up the good work you doing!!!

Callified
trove is up

Callified
nevermind i just updated it

yeahhmonkey
I realy can't wait to play trove again :D
Thank you for Fixing the Server's :D

Fellgarn
08-13-2015, 07:38 AM
wooo~ games back up, no more haunting the forums for me :P

BeastlyBennie
how long will it take from now?

kiaranado
I get that people complaining can be bothersome but no reason to be rude. I also agree that I am sure they are trying their best to fix the servers, but it does get to people when their favouritte game lags and crashes consistently.

Also to the Devs keep up the good work, I am sure its difficult but you guys are doing great. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree, maby they should give us a free class coin agein!!! ;)

jayramos
it's up now

GucciGoldgräberGang
trove is up

finally ;)

Meowmeowmeowsters
I'm glad their fixing the little things when they can, and I am sure they will fix the bigger things like the rubberbanding, disconnects, class problems before the add more bugged content to the game... oh wait too late....

Heneya
08-13-2015, 07:39 AM
That was fast, thank you very much for the fixes

BeastlyBennie
08-13-2015, 07:39 AM
nvm buuuuump

Dark_Loubie
08-13-2015, 07:41 AM
Please can you help me and my friends we craft all the portals and when we want to take them someone come and all the ubers missing we recraft all the uber portals but can you give we all the uber portals please thanks for seeing my message :) . (the club it's Joueurs de la Nuit)

Udoka
08-13-2015, 07:41 AM
Are you guys adding in the new Radiant Effects?

niftyapple
08-13-2015, 07:42 AM
http://puu.sh/jA7Jf/9f352d4800.png

Udoka
08-13-2015, 07:44 AM
Best button ever

niftyapple
08-13-2015, 07:45 AM
Best button ever

You sir, are my kind of people.

Dunami
08-13-2015, 07:49 AM
http://puu.sh/jA7Jf/9f352d4800.png

Um, why can't I click the button? Excuse me? Button is a lie much.

LOLPLZ
08-13-2015, 08:00 AM
i like turtles

Grievous
08-13-2015, 10:08 AM
Um, why can't I click the button? Excuse me? Button is a lie much.
Gotta punch your monitor.

Dunami
08-13-2015, 11:58 AM
Gotta punch your monitor.

ah yeah I did it wrong

Marty Freeman
08-13-2015, 04:22 PM
THANK goodness you fixed the 2 clicks for the collections. That was driving me nuts ;p

WestfyComandos
08-13-2015, 05:09 PM
Download very slow, 40 KB/s WTF? I have a good broadband, my internet everything is working perfect

Devs devs.. don't **** the updates! :mad: I WANT TO PLAY TROVE, but can't download the update!

Im very angry :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Devs plz

Hey devs fix the bug

Irodasor
08-14-2015, 01:51 PM
just got home. why are we down?

Whiskerz
08-14-2015, 01:56 PM
sum fix pls

pixeltuck
08-14-2015, 01:57 PM
entering world 0%
nice just ate for 10 mins and now offline

Muzzled
08-14-2015, 01:58 PM
sum fix pls

Pls sum whiskerz

Wentel Teef
08-14-2015, 01:59 PM
Every Night update, Maintenance or something?

Xenio
08-14-2015, 02:33 PM
Why do you have an EU server if the pings are like 100-200 constantly? Are we still connecting to an American server or what? Do something with the lag and the game will be just fine . Thanks !

1219HAWK
08-17-2015, 08:13 AM
When is the pts going to be back online?

Troncs
08-17-2015, 09:27 AM
i want to Report a mini bug :D
it is about the fierce haircut ther is missing one Pixel on top of the head i know it is not even a mini bug :D
but it would be nice if you take a look on it.