PDA

View Full Version : Grievous' Middle Man Services ~~ Save Yourself From Scams! ~~

Grievous
08-10-2015, 07:02 PM
I AM ALIVE AND BACK ONLINE AFTER MY 5 MONTH BREAK FROM TROVE! WILL UPDATE THIS SHORTLY!

Grievous' Middle Man Service
The Safer Way To Trade
http://www.cluster2.hostgator.co.in/files/writeable/uploads/hostgator14397/image/end-divider.png

What is a Middle-Man:
A middle-man is someone who will moderate a trade. For example, a middle-man will receive a message about a player wanting to buy a code off another player. The seller is extremely sketchy and the buyer does not trust him. The buyer will come to the middle-man to get a middle-man service which results in the buyer giving the X-Item to the middle-man, the seller gives the code and if the code is valid the middle-man gives the X-Item to the seller.

How can I trust you?:
http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?46713-Grievous-Pack-Shop!-(Arcanium-Power)-Cheap
http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?29340-Grievous-Trading-Center-(WTB-WTS)
Several players went first with me in large transactions of 150k~300k and had no issue receiving their item in return.

Price:
500 flux each transaction

http://www.cluster2.hostgator.co.in/files/writeable/uploads/hostgator14397/image/end-divider.png

Other Threads:
http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?43800-Grievous-Ally-Shop!-Get-a-new-friend-today
http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?38980-Pricing-List-Updated-Daily
Top Steam Pricing Guide - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=490157099

Grievous
08-10-2015, 07:04 PM
I AM ALIVE AND BACK ONLINE AFTER MY 5 MONTH BREAK FROM TROVE! WILL UPDATE THIS SHORTLY!

Vouches/Feedback:

Good trader, i went first with balefire wings code and he returned with the right amount of flux :)

Grievous is one of the most trustworthy friendly, helpful Trovians I know. He's really an all around stand out guy, and has helped me with various trades including being the middle man himself in a code trade I did.

I can 100% vouch for him :3 Check out his other shops and his pricing guide too!!! He has some of the best prices/rates around.

Totally reliable! I recommend to everyone!

Still has good prices, right deal!

I can prove and verify that Grievous is one of the most trust-worthy persons in Trove!!

If it is about writing a correct and updated price chart and mentioning reliable and current prices for items in-game and/or being a middle man for a safer item/material transaction between players, I can suggest Grievous for it.

So, whenever you need to want to exchange high-valued items and need a middle man for that, call Grievous. He has been inside Trove since Alpha. Experience and Wisdom is all.

To pay 500 Flux per high-valued transaction seems fair & proper and shouldn't be such a problem or issue for any Clan Member or even a successful Solo Player.

Have fun out there.

:cool:

Haven't used a middle-man myself but IF I had to I would turn to Grievous.

Recommended to everyone

He was the middleman i could trust with the code and flux

Thanks

Grievous is a fantastic middle man!
I recommend him for all high value trades

Djo
08-10-2015, 07:05 PM
thank you, I'm free now.

SaltySystem
08-10-2015, 07:06 PM
Good trader, i went first with balefire wings code and he returned with the right amount of flux :)

mercer590
08-10-2015, 07:08 PM
Are you asking for a middleman or are you asking people if they need you as a middleman???

Grievous
08-10-2015, 07:08 PM
Are you asking for a middleman or are you asking people if they need you as a middleman???

I'm offering a middle-man service.
That means I'll be the middle-man.

WolyMix
08-10-2015, 07:20 PM
I already bought several products with him, always delivers on time.
Still has good prices, right deal.

Totally reliable! I recommend to everyone!

N3tRunn3r
08-10-2015, 07:21 PM
I can prove and verify that Grievous is one of the most trust-worthy persons in Trove!!

If it is about writing a correct and updated price chart and mentioning reliable and current prices for items in-game and/or being a middle man for a safer item/material transaction between players, I can suggest Grievous for it.

So, whenever you need to want to exchange high-valued items and need a middle man for that, call Grievous. He has been inside Trove since Alpha. Experience and Wisdom is all.

To pay 500 Flux per high-valued transaction seems fair & proper and shouldn't be such a problem or issue for any Clan Member or even a successful Solo Player.

Have fun out there.

:cool:

Grievous
08-10-2015, 07:24 PM
Thank you for the lovely vouches, appreciate it.

DarkMw12
08-10-2015, 07:41 PM
Haven't used a middle-man myself but IF I had to I would turn to Grievous.

Recommended to everyone

Grievous
08-10-2015, 08:14 PM
Thank you for the comment dark.

mxc
08-11-2015, 09:26 AM
I want to ask the obvious question, how does using a MM offer any protection or make any difference when dealing with codes?

Now, let's assume the buyer gives you the flux and the seller gives the buyer the code, what if the buyer lies about the code saying it doesn't work(when in fact it does), what would you do in a situation like this?

Grievous
08-11-2015, 09:27 AM
I want to ask the obvious question, how does using a MM offer any protection or make any difference when dealing with codes?

Now, let's assume the buyer gives you the flux and the seller gives the buyer the code, what if the buyer lies about the code saying it doesn't work(when in fact it does), what would you do in a situation like this?

I ask for confirmation (screenshots) and they send me it.
I can easily see if it's tampered with, if it's wings as soon as they redeem them they receive +1 mastery level and everyone see's the effect.

In a situation where I'm wrong, the code is redeemed and I failed to do my job to protect the trade I'll gladly refund the one who lost the X-Item.

Skylighter
08-11-2015, 08:19 PM
Grievous is a fantastic middle man!
I recommend him for all high value trades

Tokkul
08-11-2015, 10:30 PM
He was the middleman i could trust with the code and flux

Thanks

Polokingvnd
08-11-2015, 10:30 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/t0onyd.jpg

U just help me buy balefire wings . Thank you very much buddy. I will need you in the future. Thank for your support !!!

Grievous
08-11-2015, 10:31 PM
Glad to hear you three above me had a great first time with my service, hope to help you in the future.

godkiu
08-11-2015, 10:33 PM

It's pointless. Scammers are gonna scam. They can just give the codes to their friends and then tell you the codes don't work.
It protects the buyers but not the sellers.

MotorcycleHelmet
08-11-2015, 10:43 PM
I ask for confirmation (screenshots) and they send me it.
I can easily see if it's tampered with, if it's wings as soon as they redeem them they receive +1 mastery level and everyone see's the effect.

In a situation where I'm wrong, the code is redeemed and I failed to do my job to protect the trade I'll gladly refund the one who lost the X-Item.

I am also interested in this.
Have no doubt that you are a legit middleman, but how do you solve this problem?
say the buyer gives you the 300k flux, the seller gives you the code, both are present next to you in the game, the buyer inputs the code in the redeem section, changes 1 letter and tries to redeem
(while writing down the legit code for later use) he shows you the screenshot where he modifies 1 letter ( i doubt you will be able to see it if the person has at least some basic photoshop skill)
Then when you confirm the code really didnt work, you return the flux to the buyer, and he can then redeem the true code 5 minutes later.
Is that not a possible scenario? Just curious how to deal with something like that, while there is the whole other option of the code being bad in the first place.

PenumbraNocris
08-11-2015, 10:52 PM
Have no doubt that you are a legit middleman, but how do you solve this problem?
say the buyer gives you the 300k flux, the seller gives you the code, both are present next to you in the game, the buyer inputs the code in the redeem section, changes 1 letter and tries to redeem
(while writing down the legit code for later use) he shows you the screenshot where he modifies 1 letter ( i doubt you will be able to see it if the person has at least some basic photoshop skill)
Then when you confirm the code really didnt work, you return the flux to the buyer, and he can then redeem the true code 5 minutes later.
Is that not a possible scenario? Just curious how to deal with something like that, while there is the whole other option of the code being bad in the first place.
For that scenario, since the middleman is already trusted, wouldn't the mm just compare the sellers code to the screenshot given by the buyer? Of course there would be no need to even tell the mm the code unless a problem arises.

MotorcycleHelmet
08-11-2015, 10:55 PM
For that scenario, since the middleman is already trusted, wouldn't the mm just compare the sellers code to the screenshot given by the buyer? Of course there would be no need to even tell the mm the code unless a problem arises.
Yeah but as i said, when the buyer presents the screenshot it will be fake.
He only needs to change 1 letter, try to redeem, and when he gets an error,take a screenshot, then modify the picture so the code looks like the original one.

Grievous
08-12-2015, 12:07 AM

I'd ask for the code from the seller just to confirm the codes were exact and there wasn't a typo.

Yeah but as i said, when the buyer presents the screenshot it will be fake.
He only needs to change 1 letter, try to redeem, and when he gets an error,take a screenshot, then modify the picture so the code looks like the original one.

It's pretty easy to spot when someone uses photoshop.
Regardless, I'd ask the buyer to show me the code. In the case that it's valid and I use it and he gave the exact same code to the buyer(but the buyer tried to fool the system) I'd be paying the seller the flux because the buyer was trying to scam and I redeemed the code.

Grievous
08-12-2015, 10:37 AM
If there any anymore questions let me know.

icekraks
08-13-2015, 08:36 PM
Just bought balefirewings for 220k used grievous as middle man everything went smooth

Mayestic
08-14-2015, 12:53 AM
I like your service but i wish Trion would change this "Code"-System completly.
If someone win a code he should craft the item with this code and sell it.
So we only need two changes.

1st craft a item with a code
2nd much more than 16 slots for flux in tradewindow. much more :)

that cant be so hard @Trion or @Devs

Grievous
08-14-2015, 04:12 PM
Just middle-manned another balefire wing code trade.

Grievous
08-15-2015, 02:37 PM
I'm stuck in "received user acknowledgement" so I'll try to be online in a bit.

Tokkul
08-15-2015, 05:02 PM
thanks again for helping with the kami of the cursed counsel

Tompeauk
08-15-2015, 05:03 PM
/Vouch used Grievous to sell my goods and went smoothly, would recommend him for all trades!

LowKey
08-15-2015, 05:48 PM
Just Bought a Kami using Grievous as my middle man and I can't thank him enough !

PenumbraNocris
08-15-2015, 06:19 PM
Grievous has been banned for the next two days for buying/selling codes and posting non-productively, and will be contacting the support team to find out more. In the mean time, his services and shops are still available. Post on the thread as per usual, leave your IGN's and he will contact you in game ASAP.

-Associate of Grievous

Greenday741
08-15-2015, 08:50 PM
thank you, I'm free now.

I kinda feel ya LOL

Bunnky
08-16-2015, 02:05 AM
This person has a ban record, and has broken ToS multiple times. Be careful when dealing with this "trader".

PenumbraNocris
08-16-2015, 02:12 AM
This person has a ban record, and has broken ToS multiple times. Be careful when dealing with this "trader".
http://puu.sh/jDpLP/7d1af16b2a.jpg
100% credible source, account created today.

Bunnky
08-16-2015, 03:29 AM
http://puu.sh/jDpLP/7d1af16b2a.jpg
100% credible source, account created today.

Not credible cuz my account was created on the forums today.. Lol. Get off that horse. I've been here since alpha, only created this account today to warn people specifically about this topic. Puppy dog.

Bonkerz
08-16-2015, 03:31 AM
Not credible cuz my account was created on the forums today.. Lol. Get off that horse. I've been here since alpha, only created this account today to warn people specifically about this topic. Puppy dog.

then you should know that grievous is trusthworthy,if you've even been here since alpha you should know that much,don't go pointing your gun at civilians pusycat

PenumbraNocris
08-16-2015, 03:42 AM
Get off that horse. I've been here since alpha, only created this account today to warn people specifically about this topic. Puppy dog.
You've been around since alpha but never decided to make a forums account, then right after he gets forum temp banned for a few days for a trivial reason, you decide it's time to make a forums account to deface one of the most trustworthy people in trove. Please. Also, about that high horse, I'm pointing out a fact, not asserting my dominance over you and acting to be the better man. But in that case, I just happen to be : ).

Grievous
08-17-2015, 12:07 AM
You've been around since alpha but never decided to make a forums account, then right after he gets forum temp banned for a few days for a trivial reason, you decide it's time to make a forums account to deface one of the most trustworthy people in trove. Please. Also, about that high horse, I'm pointing out a fact, not asserting my dominance over you and acting to be the better man. But in that case, I just happen to be : ).

He's talking about my steam profile:
http://i.imgur.com/Lg0jZVa.png

Regardless, that's got nothing to do with the matter.
Bunnky, instead of coming to my thread to flame/disrespect me.. why not prove what you're saying and bring forward some proof?

raptor_q
08-20-2015, 05:02 AM
Hey Grievous, i need a middle man service, any chance you can drop me a pm for it.

IGN: raptor_q

XhouGIint
08-20-2015, 09:18 AM
file:///C:/Users/146020/Pictures/qADCAWF.PNG

Grievous
08-20-2015, 11:25 PM
Hey Grievous, i need a middle man service, any chance you can drop me a pm for it.

IGN: raptor_q

Just saw this, sorry for the delay.
Let me know if you still need something done.

raptor_q
08-21-2015, 02:46 AM
Yeah i still need the service, just waiting for the other party to come online.

EDIT: Nvm haven't been able to find a time where you were online.

Mekiah
08-21-2015, 08:06 AM
Are you available right now?

Grievous
08-21-2015, 10:27 PM
Are you available right now?

I am indeed, sorry was out at the movies all day.

MattDamonn
08-22-2015, 08:02 AM
------edit nm to late Q_Q------------------

GUNGUN
08-22-2015, 11:19 AM
hi can u online now?

Grievous
08-22-2015, 02:37 PM
hi can u online now?

I am online as of right now, just got home.

Dunami
08-22-2015, 02:59 PM
Hi I need you to middleman me a trade. the guy wants a glim for his glim, but my glim is far superior. Ok ty

Grievous
08-23-2015, 12:38 AM
Hi I need you to middleman me a trade. the guy wants a glim for his glim, but my glim is far superior. Ok ty

Your 2 Glim for his 1 glim right? :^)

GUNGUN
08-23-2015, 02:45 AM
hellow i need u now :D

MidNhyte
08-24-2015, 09:00 AM
Hi are you available for middleman service?
ign MidNhyte

Happbunz
08-26-2015, 10:18 PM
Hey i need help trading power pack for 130k flux tell me if u on

leonissenbaum
08-27-2015, 12:52 PM
edit: i'm stupid

Dreamo
08-27-2015, 01:26 PM
Grievous has been difficult to get a hold of lately...

Dudre
08-27-2015, 01:34 PM
Grievous has been difficult to get a hold of lately...

Tell me about it. I have needed a middle man a few times and he has never been online xD

szajba013
09-02-2015, 09:33 AM
Would like to you use you as mm in 1 transaction could you contact me in game IGN: Mhysto Tried to contact you but youre off

Arctic
09-02-2015, 11:58 PM
Hey would like to use your awesome service IGN: ArcticStudio

jukedwood
09-03-2015, 12:04 PM
Hi need your mm service.

add me or w me ingame: jukedwood

Staiax
09-03-2015, 12:09 PM
Going to need your help as well : )

IGN: Staiax

I sent u a request

Methuedin
09-03-2015, 12:26 PM
Agreed, Grievous is an extremely trustworthy guy. I've done business with him a couple times and am always impressed. Thanks, Grievous.

Hydefinition
09-05-2015, 07:58 AM
My IGN is Hydefinition and I just won a code from ArtikChill, I tried whispering you in-game but you were offline, pls try pming me every so often and so will I.

Watch1
09-05-2015, 07:44 PM
Hey Grievous, I would like your services for a 300k trade. TY!.

Grievous
09-24-2015, 02:32 PM
I am back online and ready to help!

CynGr
09-27-2015, 08:03 AM
whattt???griev you are back????wowwwww

MattDamonn
09-27-2015, 08:09 AM
I am back online and ready to help!

so many people have been miss treated u need to get them in line

Grievous
10-17-2015, 04:57 PM
I am online as we speak if anyone needs help.

Ghostiee
11-13-2015, 08:16 AM
Edit: Dont need it anymore sorry!