PDA

View Full Version : Selling/Trading away Balefire Wings

SaltySystem
08-10-2015, 05:22 PM
Hello, i myself have won 2 balefire wing codes, i'm looking to sell the other one because i have no use for it and don't wanna just "Give it away" as tons of people have said. I would give it away but i don't stream therefor have no point in doing so.

Here's the deal, i know about the so called 'Balefire scams' going around and am aware many people are worried about trading with them because of this that's why i would like to trade this code away and IF the person does not receive or the code does not work then i will allow any mod/admin/staff member to ban me or take away my inventory or what ever they have to do.

I'm looking for any where from 200-250k, maybe even a tad lower if you're a nice guy. I've provided my in game name and my steam account as it has +Rep in it from trading on CSGO if that makes you feel a tad safer but anyway contact me or post on this thread for any more info or if you'd like to trade, thank you and have fun! :cool:

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SaltySystem/
IGN: SaltySystem

CLOSED - SOLD - BE BACK IF I GET ANY MORE :3

anubiscute
08-10-2015, 05:27 PM
im nice would you settle for 150k? =)

SaltySystem
08-10-2015, 05:39 PM
If you're happy to do it tonight i'm down :)

PenumbraNocris
08-10-2015, 05:53 PM
I'll offer 160k.

SaltySystem
08-10-2015, 06:35 PM
I'll offer 160k.

Been offered the same amount by a guy, discussing now but if you'd like to go higher be my guest :)

Grievous
08-10-2015, 07:05 PM
User went first with me, thanks Salty.