PDA

View Full Version : so bought trove but it isnt showing up in my library.

darkavarice
10-03-2014, 01:15 PM
ok so lets try this now. so I bought the 5$ credit for trove. and it dosnt show up in my library? I tried to purchase the 20 pack but it says you already own this. but I cant find it to down load.

Neft
10-03-2014, 01:20 PM
log off of AND fully close the glyph launcher, then open it back up and log in and it should be there

darkavarice
10-03-2014, 01:28 PM
I bought it yesterday. I have closed out the launcher. I have even deleted it and reinstalled it several times. still no luck.

Neft
10-03-2014, 01:35 PM
did you get an activation key emailed to you? just incase go ahead and double check your e-mail as sometimes it takes a bit for hotmail/yahoo/gmail to recieve them.

if you find a key then you can go to https://glyph.trionworlds.com/commerce/voucher/redeem-voucher-flow to redeem your key.

you can also use that link to see if its been added to your account already

darkavarice
10-03-2014, 01:52 PM
thank you Neft. I looked and no email but I looked on the link and there looks to be a code for trove but says for alpha. ill kep looking. once more
thank you

Neft
10-03-2014, 01:58 PM
no problem, always glad to help.

well, if you had access in alpha you should have access now as well, i didnt buy into the alpha, but my friend gave me a key and it worked for getting me into beta as well without needing to add a new one or re-add it, theres also a known bug atm with some people not being granted access

(i was in the alpha for the last few months or so it was up)

darkavarice
10-03-2014, 02:03 PM
I wasn't in the alpha. I just noticed the key I tried using it but it says it was expired lol. I used paypal and the money came out today so maybe it will take a bit for the key to hit. it shows the credits I have but not the transaction so we will see. really looking forward to playing soon :)

Nickhead420
10-03-2014, 02:03 PM
I hate asking stupid questions, but sometimes it helps. When you open Glyph, in the bottom left corner, does it say Installed games or Available games?

darkavarice
10-03-2014, 02:04 PM
available. lol not a stupid question at all. I switched the settings to check there to.

Neft
10-03-2014, 02:09 PM
available. lol not a stupid question at all. I switched the settings to check there to.

alright well i hope to see you in game asap and i hope you enjoy it when you are finally able to log in