PDA

View Full Version : The People of Trove, A Roleplay Community.

Kataxxa
12-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Greetings! The People of Trove is not simply and RP club. It's more intended to be a unifier of RP clubs so that we can organize RP and know who else is a roleplayer. Feel free to message me ingame at Kataxxa to be recruited or if you have any questions!

Kataxxa
12-01-2014, 05:28 PM
Greetings Trovians Big and small, Magic and mortal! Do you crave more than mere combat? interaction with your peers perhaps? Well, the People of Trove is here! We are a just formed Role-play oriented Club based more around uniting RPers of all kinds. If you or your friends already have an RP club, fear not! You can join more than one club. In fact, if you have an RP club already formed I encourage you to join us so that you can help the Trovian RP community thrive.

Kaimando
12-02-2014, 03:30 AM
Celestial Empire is an active club.

problem is, our recruitment team is being (still) estabilished. your idea is great but from that what I hear, we're the first club that Roleplays in game. So untill other clubs won't estabilish. i suppose your idea is well... quite nice, useless altough. I really appreciate it. it is just my personal opinion so don't take it personally.
:)

We've got over 50 members for now, and 99.98% (three of them were not. xD) were invited by me (quick edit: i took wrong words. , sorry for misunderstanding)

AND i got an idea. Maybe you'll be able to help me recruit people, then organize them a little?

but before that. our CLub world... is well.. not built completely YET. we're done in about 30-39%. (main marketplace... some roads... stuff like that are done)

Reply me As Soon As Possible. :D

Kataxxa
12-02-2014, 02:02 PM
Two things, We are growing and I'm still advertising daily. and secondly, Please do explain your reasoning about how it's useless.

Kaimando
12-03-2014, 10:20 AM
I know. Making a thing to unificate whole RP community in Trove into one thing is pretty nice. yes, but hey. We're the only ones here. We're growing, yes. The trove community and especially RPers comes in from everywhere to the Trove, and CE is "hunting'em down" and why it is kind of useless? (for me) It's quite obvious that there will be more of te RP clubs in next months, maybe even weeks. untill now tough we're still one as I said before, so until any other club will create in the same purpose. it is pretty not in the time i think. ;-;

(I think argumantation is my weakspot. i cannot find out words that are proper enough to explain my toughts. ;-;)

Kataxxa
12-03-2014, 10:54 AM
The reason I started it now and got into contact with you is because it will work best if it's started now, there is no harm in joining.

Kaimando
07-14-2015, 04:34 AM
http://celestialempire.shivtr.com/news_entries/296517

Reborn...

And ready to became the empire once more...

Kataxxa
07-19-2015, 07:31 PM
So y'all return while I'm out in the Caribbean...

Kataxxa
07-19-2015, 07:33 PM
Kai, we totally have to make warring kingdoms ICly... It'd be AWESOME! =^-^=

Valken
11-08-2015, 08:01 PM
Hello, I'd love to join People of Trove, and Celestial Empire. I am a serious roleplayer, and was disappointed when I entered Trove and found out that basically nobody roleplayed. However, I have faith that y'all are still active and still are recruiting. If this is true, please invite me. My In-game name is Valken_Dravos

I hope we can all collaborate and roleplay together.

Cheers,
Valken Dravos

Keya
12-28-2015, 12:36 PM
Hello I'm a Person that started playing trove before the Pirate class launched. I grew interested in Roleplaying since Wow. Since trove sorta feels like minecraft but funner I started to want to start my own Rp club. If you guys want to add me my Gt is Keya

ScottishFockle
12-28-2015, 12:38 PM
I personally love Roleplaying, and give lots of props to this club. I hope you all have a lot of fun! Trove has such an open ended Lore that it's perfect.

Keya
12-28-2015, 08:06 PM
This would be the first time I join a club. Let alone created one! Right now Im creating two separate rp clubs. The regions with a unique story attached to it. Im currently working on gathering and expanding. So I take advantage of every resource Ill need to do this. I promise it won't be a disappointment. ;) cheers!

Mayali
01-15-2016, 11:14 AM
Aetheral Light has just begun recruitment for our RP Club.

We are an order of Angels incarnated in Trovian form, for further Lore see the recruitment thread or the Shivtr.
-- We have roles for those not wishing to RP Angels, as well. From Common-folk to Mayor of our town.

Our recruitment thread is here (Lore included) : http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?88176-Aetheral-Light-RP-The-Angelic-Order

Our shivtr is here : http://alrp.shivtr.com/

My IGN is MayaFaye (or perhaps it was Maya Faye) and I would like to join this community. I have not been lucky enough to catch Kataxxa online but I will keep trying.

Zerox
02-06-2016, 05:37 PM
Hey, I would love to join any RP club. Mt in-game name is CreativeZerox.
I (just like Valken) was very disappointed by the lack of RP-ers in Trove.

I hope to be roleplaying with you all soon ;P

foxyfire
02-07-2016, 06:06 AM
Love how the new people think they are the first. Been rpgers in trove since it started. Just most got enough people to do what they want. Role playing is personal in trove since there is to many 12 year olds. Got to lurk in forums to even find a few talking about it.

jackatlas
02-03-2017, 02:18 AM
I am in another RP community. Wondering if this one is still alive.

Dank_Candy_Barb
03-14-2017, 03:20 PM
I'd like to join the club, but my name is censored on the forums, so please if you can, tell me your IGN.