Elexinia
12-01-2014, 10:21 PM
IGN: Ichrius

<Red> Face - Forge (2)

636 Max Health **
133 health Regen *
3 Jump **
8 Atk Spd **

Looking for Autumn Pinata mount or magic carpet + 4k flux - pm me in game if interested.

since its a red quality..its not worth waht you are asking..maybe just 3500 flux but thats a high amount..why dont you make it a shadow and then talk prices

ill give you 5k flux for it if you want to sell it

DarkMw12
12-01-2014, 10:24 PM
a 7* is still a 7* if you want shadow it's only two prisms. The price is fine for what he's asking.

Aruic
12-01-2014, 10:28 PM
since its a red quality..its not worth waht you are asking..maybe just 3500 flux but thats a high amount..why dont you make it a shadow and then talk prices

ill give you 5k flux for it if you want to sell it

Can you lowball any harder? Dark is right, you only need 2 prisms and you're at Shadow. And Shadows 7* = 15kish range.

Elexinia
12-01-2014, 10:30 PM
Sent this guy a whisper asking to buy it for 5k even though its worth WAYYYYYY less..says hes gotten multiple magic carpet offers and that his item is worth 14k...ok if thats your opinion go for it..

DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY..he is ripping you offf

Khang
12-01-2014, 10:37 PM
Sent this guy a whisper asking to buy it for 5k even though its worth WAYYYYYY less..says hes gotten multiple magic carpet offers and that his item is worth 14k...ok if thats your opinion go for it..

DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY..he is ripping you offf

Don't be salty because he won't sell to you. Your offer is terrible.

Elexinia
12-01-2014, 10:41 PM
Don't be salty because he won't sell to you. Your offer is terrible.

and i will gladly sit and watch you as you waste your money on something not worth an AUTUMN mount or even a total of 14k flux

exccc
12-01-2014, 10:53 PM
and i will gladly sit and watch you as you waste your money on something not worth an AUTUMN mount or even a total of 14k flux
i think you're mistaken, all 7*'s are worth 15k and no less

Meteon
12-01-2014, 10:55 PM

Well if you go by Tathar's price guide on Reddit for even a rough estimate:
7* Gear Min: 13000 Max: 16000 15k is a good baseline.
Even if you took his minimum price, subtracted 500 for 2 prisms, and subtracted 1600 for forging it to 25, it would still cost at least (using the bare minimum price) 11k.

Aruic
12-01-2014, 10:57 PM
Its fine guys, don't waste you're breath on her, shes known to troll and hopes people falls for it so she gets deals. Sad that some resorts to this method, especially a STREAMER. I confronted her as well a few minutes ago, but it seems she placed me on her ignore list.

Elexinia
12-01-2014, 11:39 PM
Its fine guys, don't waste you're breath on her, shes known to troll and hopes people falls for it so she gets deals. Sad that some resorts to this method, especially a STREAMER. I confronted her as well a few minutes ago, but it seems she placed me on her ignore list.

itsfunny cause if you knew i was a streamer..youd know i was a guy..and if you knew how prices were youd actualyl look on the damn forums AND IN GAME and see that even 6* SHADOW ITEMS ARE SELLING FOR WAY LESS

and the only reason i was offering ANYTHING for this mask was so i can replace my 6 star face

"known to troll"- who the **** are you to even tell me im known to troll when you dont even know ANYyTHING about me in the first place..

check your damn privilege and get your facts straight

Aruic
12-02-2014, 12:40 AM
itsfunny cause if you knew i was a streamer..youd know i was a guy..and if you knew how prices were youd actualyl look on the damn forums AND IN GAME and see that even 6* SHADOW ITEMS ARE SELLING FOR WAY LESS

and the only reason i was offering ANYTHING for this mask was so i can replace my 6 star face

"known to troll"- who the **** are you to even tell me im known to troll when you dont even know ANYyTHING about me in the first place..

check your damn privilege and get your facts straight

1. I know you're a known troll since I am playing this game a lot, I see you're name one too many times in Global Chat, and more often than not, you give a "troll answer" to someone asking a honest question. Thus why I regard you as a troll who obviously don't care for others, except for you're ownself.

2. I know you're a streamer, because I checked you're previous posts to see if you you actually try to pull any of those scams in the past and it seems you didn't, and it so happens I came across you claiming you're a streamer whose given Robo-Raptor codes, thus how I know you're a streamer. I did not know you're gender and made a guess from what the name sounds like.

3. You believe the mask is only worth 3.5k, and attempts to offer 5k Flux only for it claiming it as a "good deal" to the OP. Yet EVERYONE offers in the range of what he has stated(that being approximately 14k Flux). Why is this? BECAUSE THATS ITS PRICE. Do you even know how much 7* gear costs? About 15k.

It doesn't matter if it's red or not, all anyone needs to do is use 2x prisms, now it's a Shadow item with 7*. So even if the OP took off 500f to minus out the prisms cost, it would still be 13.5k Flux at least.

4. I'll say this one more time, STOP TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE.